Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

A Job for you. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Job for you. (373 Views)

Make Up to 20k/Month From This Stay At Home Job For Fashion Lovers. / There Is A Job For A Graduate Who Has Experience In Entertainment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Job for you. by Sarang(f): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hi guys..

My friend confided in me of his intent to open a clothing line soon.. but he knows nothing about this business.

So I need someone knowledgable on this to write him a business proposal.
How to run the business,equipments, best location for buying and selling, cost, types of clothing to sell, you know like everything included. This is an individual business and budget is 5million naira for a start.. and choice is men and women's clothing

If you can, please send your well written ideas for the proposal to my email.. (Udahchidi@outlook.com) and your desired fee too.
Due to many scams that's happened to me here, it's pay after service..sorry

P.s any submissions left under this post will be unattended to. But you can ask your questions. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Custom-made Pointed-toe Italian Shoe @N22,000 / Learn These Money Spinning Skills For #1k Only! / Shop - MICHAEL Michael Kors Mercer Heart Studded Leather Tote Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.