Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) (24662 Views)

IGP, EFCC Chairman On Collision Course As Police Withdraw CSPs, Others / Proposed Endsars Protest: Lagos Police Withdraw Men From Individuals. / Police Withdraw Charges Against Student Operating Jonathan Parody Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by ngtimea16: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
The Nigeria Police has reportedly ordered the immediate withdrawal of Mobile Policeman, otherwise known as MOPOL currently on special duties in Benue State.

The officers, who were earlier sent to the state to curb the clashes between farmers and herdsmen, have been asked to return to their various duties.

It was gathered that a signal dated July 31, 2018 was sent to the COMOPOL headquarters in Makurdi demanding all mobile policemen across the state to withdraw with immediate effect.

However, reasons for the withdrawal for the withdrawal was not stated but those in-charge were ordered to ‘treat the signal with utmost importance.’

https://www.idomavoice.com/2018/08/all-mopol-on-special-duty-in-benue-withdrawn-with-immediate-effect-memo.html

1 Share

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Kewtt: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by madridguy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
The FG should not expose the good people of Benue State to security threat.

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by chomchom1(f): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Confustionist security full with coconut head grin... Apc Don scatter cheesy

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Shelumiel: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
This is how APC behaves when it feels it's relevance is no longer recognized by those who worshiped it .

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by chigoziri2403(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
this isn't democracy
when opposition is hunted by using parastatals that should be neutral

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by IsaAbubakar: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin

I keep saying it
Buhari is 100% behind the ongoing killings in the middle belt

Buhari is a criminal terrorist
he'll be hanged in Hague after he's thrown out next year
i still wonder how someone with soul will support Buhari.

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

217 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by IsaAbubakar: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
when I say that Buhari is a terrorist i don't mean he's in the class of Osama bin Laden rather am telling you categorically that Buhari and Imam Abubakar shekau are in the same class because both are illiterate terrorist - Elrufai (June 2015)

cc
ngeneukwenu

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Butterflyleo: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
Of course they have to be withdrawn. That was because PDP was actually behind all the killings in order to force Ortom to switch loyalties.

Now that they have achieved their objective, they have called off their mercenaries so there is no more any news of killings coming from Benue.

PDP is a bloodthirsty desperate party.

No need for the mopol to remain. Those behind the killings cannot ask their mercenaries to continue killing while they are now in control of Benue.

PDP will not ask the .mercenaries to face other zones

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by SirIconR(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
We have a very irresponsible government at the top... The don't care about we the citizenry.... They are only there for their own selfish interest... Buhari must go 2019...

11 Likes

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Butterflyleo: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
SirIconR:
We have a very irresponsible government at the top... The don't care about we the citizenry.... They are only there for their own selfish interest... Buhari must go 2019...

Buhari is going nowhere!

He and others like me who have the ability to actually analyze the entire happenings in Benue know that PDP has a hand in the killings in Benue.

Ever since ortom defected to PDP have you seen even one news report of any killing in Benue? Even from the most interior villages?

You will no longer hear any such news because those behind it have achieved their objective and called off their killer mercenaries.

PDP has used the blood of innocent Benue people to play power politics and force Ortom to defect and now there is peace in benue at the expense of Benue people.

This is an open secret.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by SirIconR(m): 4:11am On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Buhari is going nowhere!

He and others like me who have the ability to actually analyze the entire happenings in Benue know that PDP has a hand in the killings in Benue.

Ever since ortom defected to PDP have you seen even one news report of any killing in Benue? Even from the most interior villages?

You will no longer hear any such news because those behind it have achieved their objective and called off their killer mercenaries.

PDP has used the blood of innocent Benue people to play power politics and force Ortom to defect and now there is peace in benue at the expense of Benue people.

This is an open secret.
My Man I don't play such politics, that you want to drag me into.... It is politics of blindness and bitterness

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Lawalatm: 4:50am On Aug 02, 2018
Rash and irresponsible show of foolishness lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by FarahAideed: 4:53am On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Of course they have to be withdrawn. That was because PDP was actually behind all the killings in order to force Ortom to switch loyalties.

Now that they have achieved their objective, they have called off their mercenaries so there is no more any news of killings coming from Benue.

No need for the mopol to remain. Those behind the killings cannot ask their mercenaries to continue killing while they are now in control of Benue.

Has what you have written even made any sense at all

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by reuben79: 5:50am On Aug 02, 2018
This's d Nigeria everybody is a criminal
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 02, 2018
This people are so vindictive! They withdraw mopols and further expose vulnerable Benue people to more herdsmen attacks all in a bid to punish Orton. APC and politics of bitterness!

30 Likes

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by gare(f): 5:59am On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=ngtimea16 post=69901644]The Nigeria Police has ordered the withdrawal of Mobile Policeman, otherwise known as MOPOL currently on special duties in Benue State.
The officers, who were earlier sent to the state to curb the clashes between farmers and herdsmen, have been asked to return to their various duties.
A signal dated July 31 and sent to the COMOPOL headquarters in Makurdi and obtained by DAILY POST, asked all mobile policemen across the state to withdraw with immediate effect.
The letter did not give reason for the withdrawal but ordered those in-charge to ‘treat the signal with utmost importance.’

http://www.thengtimes.com/2018/08/breaking-police-withdraw-all-mopol-on.html?m=1[/quot

Why can't benue people defend themselves, must they wait for help from Federal Government, the Governor should call for a world press Conference and let the whole world know what is happening and that they have decided to protect themselves henceforth, let this government see what will happen to them, we can't continue like this.

You guys are clapping and watching things go from bad to worse because APC wants to remain in power

4 Likes

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Herdsmen: 6:02am On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Buhari is going nowhere!

This is an open secret.

Na so Apc take sponsor Boko.. don't you know that?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Kposkila: 6:06am On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Buhari is going nowhere!

This is an open secret.
This is a blatant lie, try fear God na...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by emmykey0128(m): 6:19am On Aug 02, 2018
Now I believe this APC is a devlish party, they don't care about its citizens, hw can you withdraw all the mopols just because the governor decamp to opposition party? Are you saying they don't deserve security just because they don't belong to APC anymore? I thought the police are paid with tax payers money? I know APC want more death in benue so that a state of emergency can be declared in benue right?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by RZArecta2(m): 6:23am On Aug 02, 2018
I pity Benue people already, this is so sad. The blood of innocents killed shall forever haunt Buhari and all his minions even his online rats

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Butterflyleo: 6:28am On Aug 02, 2018
Herdsmen:

Na so Apc take sponsor Boko.. don't you know that?

Not when PDP were clearly indicted for the Boko crisis too especially when the late security adviser to GEJ declared that PDP is boko haram and a few weeks after that revelation he was assassinated and not when a top boko haram commander was arrested right inside the home of a sitting PDP senator

http://www.thelondoneveningpost.com/nigeria-arrests-boko-haram-commander-in-senators-house/

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/jtf-arrests-boko-haram-commander-in-serving-senator-ahmed-zannas-house/

I have always maintained that this alleged herdsmen issue is all politically stage and it has the same old PDP modus operandi written all over it.

All these gullible people here who cannot clearly see the writing on the wall and put 2 and 2 together

1 Like

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Butterflyleo: 6:37am On Aug 02, 2018
SirIconR:
My Man I don't play such politics, that you want to drag me into.... It is politics of blindness and bitterness

This truth is not politics. I am not even bitter nor am I blind.

When people who have not tasted power for sometime want it back by all means, they are ready to do anything.

In the 16 years PDP was in power they formed very dangerous habits. They looted with impunity, could so whatsoever they felt like doing and such habits are hard to drop.

Right now that they can no longer maintain such habits under buhari they are all running back to PDP where their excesses are always condoned.

When serving politicians can have sponsored thugs why wouldn't they have sponsored mercenaries?

Saraki sponsored thugs who turned out to be robbers. Fayose sponsored thugs who just got arrested with a dead body.

We know what is happening in the political landscape and you can choose to be blind to it but definitely not me.

Someone who has 1billion at their disposal and is targetin 50 billion when they get into office is ready to use 990million to sponsor mercenaries who will be used to cause deliberate chaos in order to discredit the ones on seat. This is what PDP are known for and they do it so well.

I have said my piece and you can either take it or take it. Because it is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Butterflyleo: 6:37am On Aug 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

Has what you have written even made any sense at all

More than your little gullible mind can fathom apparently.
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by manuelzz(m): 6:45am On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Stop spewing trash! Stop!

23 Likes

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 02, 2018
This is bad.... see what our security has been reduced to...

That IGP should be called to order..

4 Likes

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Butterflyleo: 6:53am On Aug 02, 2018
manuelzz:

Stop spewing trash! Stop!

Keep denying the obvious truth
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by mclenny14: 6:55am On Aug 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by hayzed1090: 7:00am On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This truth is not politics. I am not even bitter nor am I blind.

When people who have not tasted power for sometime want it back by all means, they are ready to do anything.

In the 16 years PDP was in power they formed very dangerous habits. They looted with impunity, could so whatsoever they felt like doing and such habits are hard to drop.

Right now that they can no longer maintain such habits under buhari they are all running back to PDP where their excesses are always condoned.

When serving politicians can have sponsored thugs why wouldn't they have sponsored mercenaries?

Saraki sponsored thugs who turned out to be robbers. Fayose sponsored thugs who just got arrested with a dead body.

We know what is happening in the political landscape and you can choose to be blind to it but definitely not me.

Someone who has 1billion at their disposal and is targetin 50 billion when they get into office is ready to use 990million to sponsor mercenaries who will be used to cause deliberate chaos in order to discredit the ones on seat. This is what PDP are known for and they do it so well.

I have said my piece and you can either take it or take it. Because it is the truth.

Na wa o! I dnt even knw wat to say. So only politicians in pdp sponsor thugs. Politicians in APC are saints.

9 Likes

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Butterflyleo: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2018
hayzed1090:

Na wa o! I dnt even knw wat to say. So only politicians in pdp sponsor thugs. Politicians in APC are saints.

By their defections you shall know them.
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Phythondancer(f): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2018
madaness everywhere

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest / Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) / Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.