Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Pls Whats The Cure For Diabetes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Whats The Cure For Diabetes (463 Views)

STC30 - A Cure For Diabetes,hypertension, Hypo Tension, Arthritis, Fibroid, Etc / Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Whats The Cure For Diabetes by judesuper(f): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
My follow Nairalanders, please help me
I need ur help. my sister was sick few weeks back, when i took her to the hospital the doctor said she had diabetes
and she's just 23 yrs old.
please is there any herbs that can easily lower sugar level?
please help.....
Re: Pls Whats The Cure For Diabetes by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
It's all about what enters her mouth.
A complete overhaul to her feeding habit 100%.

Google foods great for diabetics patients.
Avoid foods that can spike the sugar level.

Let me give some examples.
Yam,rice,bread, fried foods etc spike the sugar level which is bad for them. I hope u understand what I mean by spiking the sugar level.

All complex carbohydrates are ruled out.
She should concentrate on food that normalizes the glucose level. Fruits like garden egg is an excellent fruit that regulates sugar level. Check out fruits like that. Not the sugar kind of fruits.
U can get bitterleave and squeeze out the first water. Drink in the morning.
Use ukazi as veggie more.
No beef,change to chicken breast and fish.

It's tough but she will quickly come around if u apply these and more diligently. I said diligently.
Her system is still young.
I assume she is placed on drugs already.
Good luck.
Pls no indomie or pizza.
Milk should be dano slim if you are in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pls Whats The Cure For Diabetes by dominique(f): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
I don't think there is a direct cure, it can only be managed through change of diets as well as insulin adminstration. Don't let all these herbal medicine sweet-talkers swindle you. It's best she gets a glucometer so she can be able to check her glucose levels frequently. And most importantly, she needs to make regular visits to the hospital to know how best to manage her condition.
Re: Pls Whats The Cure For Diabetes by soliddust2020: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
There is no cure and avoid herbal medicine. She has to control het diet by avoiding carbohydrates. Quantity of food also matter, she shouldn't eat much. She should excercise regularly. Get a glucometer to always read her sugar level first thing in the morning, glucometer should be between 6-10k. A doctor should recommend either insulin or tabs. It won't be easy for her to suddenly change her diet and life style but you have to be firm. Used to always seize my parents alcoholic drinks or soft drinks or even some meals they normally get mad at me and it made me look wicked but i just had to do it to keep them alive, so bro get ready to be firm. She needs lost of love and care.

1 Like

Re: Pls Whats The Cure For Diabetes by missioner(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
judesuper:
I need ur help. my sister was sick few weeks back, when i took her to the hospital the doctor said she had diabetes
please help.....
Re: Pls Whats The Cure For Diabetes by judeslide: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2018
Alpha Meta can cure the following health conditions such as:

Alzheimer’s Disease
Myasthenia Gravis,
Multiple Sclerosis,
Parkinson’s disease,
Diabetes Mellitus,
Food allergies,
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,
meningitis,
stroke,
Attention Deficit,
Hyperactivity Disorder,
High Cholesterol,
asthma,
Respiratory conditions,
Arthritis.
Meta Alpha can also help in reducing the adverse effects of free radicals and thereby improves mental performance, reduces chronic fatigue syndrome and insomnia.

AlphaMeta for different ages:
For children and infants:
– Assisting the growth of muscle and bone
– Increasing the growth of brain cells
– Strengthens the cells of lung
– Reduces digestive problems
For adults:
– Nourish and soften skin
– Increase stamina
– Balancing hormones
– Ageless
– Accelerating the achievement of ideal body weight

For the elderly:
– Improve memory
– Increase the power
– Strengthens the immunity system
– Strengthen muscles and lightens pigmentation

For the sick:
– Increase the power
– Accelerate healing
– Strengthen the immune system
– Getting rid of that damaged cells and dead cells and encourage rejuvenation

AlphaMeta is the Energy Booster for body cells, which are made from brown rice containing Alpha PSP to the needs of the body cells, to repair the body’s cells are damaged
Alpha Meta formulated after much research and is the perfect collection of natural nutrients consisting of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and high in carbohydrates and sources of phytonutrients taken from organic plants, especially rice seed choice. Therefore, Alpha Meta easily absorbed and utilized by the body-cells.

Research reports
* Able to Regulate Sugar Levels In The Body.
Normal blood sugar levels in 90.2% of 767 patients with diabetes.

In 2002 a study on 767 patients with diabetes, α-PSP was found to help regulate blood sugar levels in 90.2% of participants in just 90 days. Other improvements include an increase in the observed energy levels, fatigue, lack of numbness, bowel movements better, and less palpitations.

* Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease.
According to research conducted at Cho Ray Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City, the use of Alpha PSP as part of the overall diet is proven to be very successful in increasing good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol.

Contact us for the product or whatsapp on +2348033924473. You can also visit our Facebook Page at /AlphaMetaNigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pls Whats The Cure For Diabetes by kingchris30(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2018
there is no permanent cure for diabetes but we can effectively manage it by 3 factors
Eating healthy and avoiding food with high glucose content
Exercise, this is very important
Good health supplement, they are very good in boosting the immune system
Also avoid habits like smoking and drinking, they tend to increase diabetes chances. they try loose some pounds if you are obese, Obesity is friend to diabetes. time will not allow me to write much now. Thanks
Re: Pls Whats The Cure For Diabetes by RemedyLab: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2018
judesuper:
please help.....

You are what you eat, you can actually prevent and control diabetes with your diet. I found this to be helpful, Natural Remedy For Diabetes In Nigeria ~>
http://naturalremedylab.com/natural-remedies-for-diabetes-in-nigeria/
Re: Pls Whats The Cure For Diabetes by tuniboss: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
judesuper:
please help.....
please call this number 08170272583...

(1) (Reply)

Okoro Taram Battles Breasts Cancer. / Please Help Save A Sister. / 5 Easy Steps To Cure Your Nail Fungus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.