Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) (37773 Views)

Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP / El-Rufai Speaks On The Abduction Of Chibok Schoolgirls Under Jonathan (Throwback / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by Butterflyleo: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

You lot have proven time and time again to be liars and purveyors of falsehoods....continue!

Show me the lie. Or was it Buhari that got 800 billion dollars in 4 years while PDP got 94 billion in 16 years?

Isnt it the same way the Jamb through out the PDP time was only about to remit less than 50million naira while in PMB time they have remitted almost 15 billion naira.

I pray you get delivered from your blindness.
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2018
Barzinime:
Dont you know how to read?
I said i know of the sure-P scam(dont even talk about it cos its annoying), but never heard about youwin?
Talking about the bolded, Someone came and said this is enough to let me know who i am talking with.
I also said you should tell me a project GEJ started and completed in 6 years in power & you cant give me one?
If this administration wanted to behave like the way others did, he could have abandoned it & started his own and all would have gone to waste.
So please when you are talking always do after logical thinking.

I thought I had replied you to the best of my knowledge. Those projects were long-term projects. For instance, my company gets contracts and before the contract is signed, we discuss delivery period and other terms. Some one year, some 2 years depending on terms and conditions of the contract. had his government not halted, the contractors would have delivered as agreed . It took PMB 7 months to choose his ministers. How do you expect contracts awarded under various MDAs to continue, especially when they've not been paid as indicated in the contract agreement? It could be for instance 15 percent mobilisation and other payments would be split as agreed after inspection. All these were halted during when PMB was without ministers. When apc leaves office, there's be a lot of projects which they'd not have completed as well. Federal govt projects are mainly Capital projects which could last years and so, the successive government would complete them. Government is a continuum. When yaradua came, he continued where OBJ stopped and completed some of his projects. It will always be like that. No government can finish all it has started. Now, I may not know all the projects initiated and completed by Jonathan in 4 years because I'm not a member of the pdp but the below are verifiable.

12 new universities
120 almajiri schools
Revival of Lagos-Kano rail
Converting Enugu airport to international
The YouWIN Scheme
Fertilizer scheme.

I don't know how reliable the below link is but some details in there are verifiable. you may just read as well.

https://scannewsnigeria.com/news/some-projects-of-the-jonathan-administration-in-northern-nigeria/

Had he won the 2nd term, all the projects being completed and commissioned by PMB could also have been completed, given the timeline and deadlines as stipulated in the contract agreement. Have a nice day. I wan work small grin

1 Like

Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by 2016v2017: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2018
Bethel4Life:
JEG na prophet
Modified............
If ur a lover of democracy lets congregate here and tell that tyrant in Aso rock that irrespective of all the political name assassinations and blames on Jonathan......
***** That Back To duara is a must for Buhari.......
***** That Nigerians... Has seen tru buhari,his much touted integrity(kemi case easily comes to mind) and how fight against corruption is really a fight against his political enemies and oppositions.
***** That Nigerians see buhari as a terrorists wo has mismanaged the little unity that Nigeria enjoy......divided Nigerians more than any other person in history
create more job losses,
economic stagnation and high cost of food prices.

***** finally that we love and miss u GEJ the best president Nigeria ever had together with yaradua.
GEJ is light while Buhari is darkness,

1 Like

Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by 2016v2017: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2018
Racoon:
This man must be a prophet. smiley Despite that Jonathan have corruption or corruption person surrounding his government, he was never pretentious about it unlike the santimonious Buhari that have legalize same esp.the "executive type of corruption"

A man that said "my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian" and have kept to it but how much blood have Buhari's own cost & is still costing since 2011

1 Like

Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by 2016v2017: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2018
99100:
Nigeria miss u.

When he speaks u know a prof sorry I mean a doctor speaks. Not one certificateless disgrace of a president.

1 Like

Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by Kennydoc(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2018
awelekiti:
yea, I'm still correct. I only extrapolated. Anything said to be OVER means BEYOND. So, you're also right

Okay, so Nigeria has a population of over 200,000. cheesy

Well, the point is that when using 'over' to estimate figures, the closer you are to the actual figure, the better it is in terms of avoiding confusion. Some people won't even notice the 'over' and just assume it's whatever figure you wrote that is implied.
India has been over a billion for some decades now, so the least figure you should have used is 1 billion. Anything less means you never had a real idea of the country's population.

1 Like

Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by 2016v2017: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2018
chomchom1:
God blessed GEJ. God will surely put confusion in the midst of your enemies grin

1 Like

Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2018
Kennydoc:

Okay, so Nigeria has a population of over 200,000. cheesy

Well, the point is that when using 'over' to estimate figures, the closer you are to the actual figure, the better it is in terms of avoiding confusion. Some people won't even notice the 'over' and just assume it's whatever figure you wrote that is implied.
India has been over a billion for several decades now, so the least figure you should have used is 1 billion. Anything less means you never had a real idea of the country's population.
noted!
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by saaron(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2018
eunisam:
some zombies has wailed more than the wailing wailers
I like this pic. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2018
SternProphet:

What speedy development?. Look at the rural areas. No police presence. Look at thr schools. Look at PHCs built without equipment on manpower. Look at airports abandoned halfway. The yansh of GEJ govt just opened with Buhari govt. City dwelling Nigerians are just fools lacking depth. Maybe Nigerian bred city dwelling guys not too exposed to what growth and development means.

Some one should arrest GEJ to explain where $650b went and we are not secure, using only one port in the entire country and we were importing good to eat

You are a buhari supporter, so I expect you to be naturally brainless. $650bn.... LMAO please how much is Nigeria's GDP? grin
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by chimauga(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2018
TOSIN116:
Lessons i learnt from all what is happening is
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by einsteine(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2018
"Those people running and those already cross-carpeting, they will come back on an empty stomach because they will touch the primary members of their party, before they get to you, they know you are coming because you are hungry, before it will get to you the food will be gone"

Nigerian politics is all about "food"...If you know, you know.
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by Rejoice5000(f): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2018
awelekiti:
GEJ-led govt would have been the best ever, given the speedy development and viable projects that trailed his government with sound economic team, if not for the massive corrupt practices and the greatest embezzlement of all time, which destroyed his government.
I achieve alot then than now.
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by daveinawo(m): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2018
This man is truly a soot Sayer, d Man who sees d future. God really is using Him. Most of his prophesies has come t pass.
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2018
Rejoice5000:
I achieve alot then than now.
I think every average Nigerian did, no matter how small. I concur . Maybe before the time this govt leaves office, there would be achievements but right now, nobody can really see one
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by Nbote(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2018
CoolAmbience:

You can't even spell 'quit', a four-letter word yet you call someone else brainless. Nawa for you o.

I'm surprised U also didn't notice I didn't quite spell "grin", "Dey" and "U" correctly. Quit trying to sound so smart.. It makes U sound no different from him..
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2018
Bethel4Life:
ii can feel ur pains......
I feel your stupidity too

Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by edupedia: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
CoolFreeday:
I'm not surprised, all they care about is their stomach

...shame on PDP and their piglets...to them Nigeria is just a buffet..."food is ready" is all they know and care about...
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by akinszz: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
pdp can only win on nairaland
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by olaoreawofele: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
He knew Buhari will not allow the lootocracy that PDP members were used to and he was right. They are leaving because they are so fixed in PDP ways and character that any government that doesn't share the national cake like GEJ and PDD cannot keep them.

Tomiwaaaa:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/defecting-pdp-members-will-come-back-on-empty-stomach-jonathan/amp/
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
Prophet Jonathan
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by zikray: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
hasn't the corrupt practices continued in an annoying manner in PMB's administration?

awelekiti:
GEJ-led govt would have been the best ever, given the speedy development and viable projects that trailed his government with sound economic team, if not for the massive corrupt practices and the greatest embezzlement of all time, which destroyed his government.
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by LANDLORD72: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
SternProphet:

What speedy development?. Look at the rural areas. No police presence. Look at thr schools. Look at PHCs built without equipment on manpower. Look at airports abandoned halfway. The yansh of GEJ govt just opened with Buhari govt. City dwelling Nigerians are just fools lacking depth. Maybe Nigerian bred city dwelling guys not too exposed to what growth and development means.

Some one should arrest GEJ to explain where $650b went and we are not secure, using only one port in the entire country and we were importing good to eat

Are you not ashamed opining your mouth to just talk and talk are an enemy of progress
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
zikray:
hasn't the corrupt practices continued in an annoying manner in PMB's administration?

It's even worse
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nbote:

I'm surprised U also didn't notice I didn't quite spell "grin", "Dey" and "U" correctly. Quit trying to sound so smart.. It makes U sound no different from him..

Who is this?
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by DK2daworld: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
awelekiti:

greatest embezzlement of all time Lets have the measurement instrument used. Fear God now
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by BlindAngel: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
awelekiti:
. I read your post and couldn't stop laughing. When we see the truth, let's say it. You may be an advocate of buhari o, I don't care. I'm neither against apc nor am I for pdp. I say things the way it is. Wait a minute, who started Lagos Ibadan expressway project, Lagos Ibadan railway system,mambila hydro project, Abuja light rail, Abuja kaduna rail project, Lagos and Abuja modern airport projects,youwin programme which has produced thousands of youth entrepreneurs. My cousin who doesn't know anybody in govt was a beneficiary. How much was the security vote of the fed govt when Gej was there, compared to the 1bn usd used for same purpose but without results, how much was usd to naira as at the time Gej was in office? Gej govt had the best agric programme in the history of Nigeria. Fertiliser policy was on point I can go on and on. Though there were pockets of farmers-herders crisis when Gej was there but was properly managed. It has never been this worse. Gej would visit sites where there were crises but buhari shuned benue after their people were slaughtered as ram but could visit the neigb boring Nasarawa and asked ortom to come meet him there to resolve herders crises. Ortom would have been the most foolish governor ever lived , had he honoured the call. All his service chiefs always defy his instructions but he couldn't do anything to remove them. Mention one single achievement of the apc to me . All the projects commissioned by them since they came to power were Gej projects and most of them had attained reasonable levels of completion before apc got there. Gej achieved the aforementioned in 4 years. Tell me if boko haram is fought to finish despite the huge sum spent, the same fighter jets Gej was going to buy, which the apc was crying upon was what they voted the whopping 1bn Dollar to buy. The same shekau apc told us has been killed more than 4 times is still waxing strong. They claim they'd use part of the 1bn usd to fight insecurity. Gej said let's remove subsidy we said noooo. Apc cried foul. Now, apc came to beg us, that they'd use the money to build roads, fix our refineries, provide jobs, fight insecurity, etc and we complied, thinking they'd truly change the situation of the common man as they claimed. Amazingly, none of those mentioned was ever done and we hear they still pay subsidy. All our refineries are in a state of moribund. So sad sad They said 30k police was deployed to Ekiti for election whereas, only 6k was deployed. They pocketed money for Logistics and accommodation of remaining 24k. Part of it was used in vote buying which was condemned by the international observers who came to witness it, including the BBC. Any day the apc leaves office, their yansh too go open and we'd know who stole more. Even if the pdp was buying votes as alleged, why the apc that came under umbrella of change? Someone pls help me out here.

Please sir can i copy also please sir please, i wants to paste it on some Facebook group, please sir grant me the permission to copy please.
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
BlindAngel:

Please sir can i copy also please sir please, i wants to paste it on some Facebook group, please sir grant me the permission to copy please.
sure
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by BlindAngel: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
awelekiti:
sure

Thank you very much sir... I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by u3fine(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
Racoon:
This man must be a prophet. smiley Despite that Jonathan have corruption or corruption person surrounding his government, he was never pretentious about it unlike the santimonious Buhari that have legalize same esp.the "executive type of corruption"

A man that said "my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian" and have kept to it but how much blood have Buhari's own cost & is still costing since 2011

Remember this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/938100/dog-baboon-soaked-blood-buhari
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by Racoon(m): 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by Bizibi(m): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
awelekiti:
It's even worse
I keep telling people that the corruption now is worse and even buhari doesn't know at all.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists / Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.