Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Let Me Join Your Team Of Web Developers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Me Join Your Team Of Web Developers (222 Views)

Why AI Will Be A Key Part Of Your Team, Not A Replacement / How To Get The First 1000 Members To Join Your Social Website With Zero Budget / What's With Web Developers And The Word "We"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Join Your Team Of Web Developers by LaiveNg: 12:55am On Aug 02, 2018
Hi, my name is Etom. I do Web development, specializing in PHP and MySQL. I am proficient with the CodeIgniter PHP framework and currently have to my credit 4 projects almost fully completed.

I am ready to work with any legitimate group remotely to enable me gain more experience and generate some extra income.

Kindly reach me on 07014509524

(1) (Reply)

How To Calculate Keywords Difficulty / Delivery Project(website & App), Online Saving App & Airtime To Cash Using USSD / Godaddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.