Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,547 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks (2616 Views)

High Traffic With Very Low CPC, What Could Be The Cause? / Do You Have Less Than 20k Views Monthly? Increase Your Traffic With Backlinks / Help Me With With Backlinks ND Take Adsense Of Any Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by Nlearn: 4:30am On Aug 02, 2018
Hellow House Today We Are Going To Talk On Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks

Once it comes to web technology a lot of people put up websites with the hope of getting clients from the Web. What usually happens is they get nothing.

Here’s the reason.

A website isn’t an ad. No one “peruses” websites in some “website newspaper.” In fact, no one will go to your site unless you specifically invite them. A website actually needs advertising.

You need to build traffic to your site.

There are a lot of great ways to do this and one terrific way is with backlinks. for the benefit of those who may not understand what backlink is, here are a bit tips

WHAT IS A Backlink?

A backlink is a link FROM another site TO your site.

For example, if you are a member of Coachville, and someone is looking for a coach, then it is possible that this person sees your listing in the “Find a Coach” section and clicks a link to your website.

This is a backlink from Coachville to your site.

Backlinks are also referred to as “inbound links” and sometimes can be called “reciprocal links.”

Many of the links that coaches have on their website are designed to take visitors from the coach’s website to other websites. These are usually located in a link section or a resources section or best a featured post or page on a website and these are also called “forward links” or “outbound links.”

The important thing to note is that backlinks bring visitors TO your site. Once visitors come to your website, you can turn them into clients, product sales, newsletter subscribers, commissions and lot more.

SO WHY ARE BACKLINKS TOTALLY AWESOME?

Firstly, the obvious is the direct traffic to your site. This traffic can be cashed in for clients or sales.

Secondly, when done right, “backlinking” can sky-rocket your search engine rankings and thus result in even more traffic.

HOW?

Here is how, In the eyes of search engines, your “site’s worth” increases when the number of backlinks increases. Each backlink raises the popularity of your website.

It’s like being the popular kid in school. The more kids who know you, the more popular you are.

What does this lead to?

When people put the phrase “life coach” into a search engine, for the most part, the sites with higher popularity will come up first.

THIRDLY, BACKLINKS CAN CREATE CONSISTENT TRAFFIC

Sending out newsletters and giving talks often bring you immediate “bursts” of traffic.

Bursts of traffic are great, but require you to make those additional efforts in order to continue to get that traffic.

Backlinking builds a steady, consistent, and predictable stream of traffic that keeps coming without additional work. You can confidently expect the same number of visitors each month.

FOURTHLY IS THE SNOWBALL EFFECT

Creative backlinking strategies can create a situation where your website is attracting backlinks without you doing any work at all. It’s like a snowball going down-hill that continues to grow.

Where a lot of people failed is not knowing how to build backlinks, to do that connect with us on whats app 0809 96 888 39 for a step by step video guide or best follow the source link of this article

Source SEO MASTERCLASS

4 Likes

Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by Nlearn: 5:33am On Aug 02, 2018
Backlinks are too important to the sources of your website and all your online business
Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by pawesome(m): 6:59am On Aug 02, 2018
Hehehehehe
Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by TechCapon(m): 6:59am On Aug 02, 2018
Nice
Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by pawesome(m): 7:00am On Aug 02, 2018
Nlearn:
Backlinks are too important to the sources of your website and all your online business
which kind stinginess be this.... You the OP and still first to comment.... What manner of wizardry is this

4 Likes

Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by eluquenson(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2018
Good
Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by susuces4all(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Okooo, I dey follow
Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by abah001: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2018
how can i find google keyword tool, i check and it has been removed
Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by aywhy93(m): 7:04am On Aug 02, 2018
Nice Article... Backlinks from Highly ranked websites are really sweet sha.

How to download Any Video to your PC or Phone from YouTube >>> http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2014/10/how-to-download-videos-and-movies-to-pc.html ..!
Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by adeoba2008(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2018
The best back links one can ever gets are those that comes naturally. What will bring that is the quality of your content.

Check my signature for more on SEO tips.

1 Like

Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by olerismith(m): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2018
just passing by check my blog below
Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2018
Please help me rate my sites, criticisms are allowed.
I want to know how user friendly it is, it will not take you more than two minutes...

The urls are
www.infoguideafrica.com
www.know.com.ng

Thanks!
Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by infogenius(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2018
Deceptive title.
This article should have been titled
Pros of back links to your site
Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by chinavs9ja(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2018
Good!

I am a writer, check my signature for my details if you need a writer.

1 Like

Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by 1miccza: 8:04am On Aug 02, 2018
OP this info cannot be complete if you don't write about ''How to create and use Back links''...

1 Like

Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by Nlearn: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2018
Good Day, Just Follow Source Link For That

Thanks
1miccza:
OP this info cannot be complete if you don't write about ''How to create and use Back links''...
Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by 1miccza: 9:55am On Aug 02, 2018
Nlearn:
Good Day, Just Follow Source Link For That

Thanks

Not there at all
Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by Nlearn: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2018
Is There, Jout Get The eCourse, It Comes With The A To Z Of SEO And All Premium Tools and Softwares Needed To Get Quality Backlinks,, Thanks
1miccza:

Not there at all
Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by Nlearn: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2018
Follow The Source Link and get the complete video masterclass on SEO Or Best Get In Touch Withe Me Via Whats App 0809 6888 39

Thanks
abah001:
how can i find google keyword tool, i check and it has been removed
Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by 1miccza: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2018
Nlearn:
Is There, Jout Get The eCourse, It Comes With The A To Z Of SEO And All Premium Tools and Softwares Needed To Get Quality Backlinks,, Thanks

Okay
Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by SHOPPERS(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
You're not telling us that having this post here is not because you love us here. It's also for back linking purposes.
Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by Nlearn: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
Yes,, NairaLand Is Also A Good Place To Get Back Link

You Can Check The Source Link

That Is A Keyword
And Am Ranking Number One In The Entire World
On That Key world

So With Hundreds Of It

Thanks For Dropping
SHOPPERS:
You're not telling us that having this post here is not because you love us here. It's also for back linking purposes.
Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by Nlearn: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
TechCapon:
Nice
Thanks
Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by Nlearn: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
susuces4all:
Okooo, I dey follow
OK. Just follow source link.. Everything you need is there.. Thanks
Re: Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks by Nlearn: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
Follow source link for how to get quality back links

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Website Stereotypes / Where Can I Learn Programming In Lagos / Download Traffic Booster Version 5.2.3 For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.