Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Dream Bible Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Bible Dreams (375 Views)

Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dream Bible Dreams by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:25am On Aug 02, 2018
Dream Bible Dreams

We are not just called to go to bed and dream after a heavy dinner, but to dream dreams of a great future, that agree with God’s plans for our lives.

To be dreamless is to be doomed!

The Word, the Bible, is God’s dream bank (His dream for a triumphant living), from where you can draw health, peace, success, victory, etc.

I am not talking about day–dreaming! I am talking about Bible–dreaming. I am not talking about nightmares, I am talking about light from heaven dawning on your soul.

I never had a problem starting my home, because I discovered in God’s dream bank, "It is not good for man to be alone" (Genesis 2:18).

So God said "I will make a help meet to make life better for him." This makes it obvious that God did not design marriage to make life worse for the man.

So all that "for better for worse, in sickness and in health," etc. that people recite as marriage vows is unscriptural! It is a curse!

Tradition is an enemy of progress and a destroyer of destinies! As long as your dream has its root in the Word of God, it has a future.

The Bible is God’s dream book for man. Any dream outside it is a trap! Draw your dreams from "The Book."

I had always known I was going to have plenty of money.

How? From "The Book". Job 22:22–25 says:
"Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in thine heart.

If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles.

Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks.

Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver."

I am glad to let you know I have never borrowed and I’m never going to, till I die. I am on the giving side.

This is my dream. I see a very prosperous future for myself. From where? From "The Book." This is not just day–dreaming.

Your dream must have its roots in the Bible, or it has no future. No matter your calling in life, the Bible is God’s dream book.

I caught a dream of old age. God said "the number of your days I will fulfil." And in case you don’t know the number, He said, "With long life will I satisfy you" (Psalms 91:16).

Jacob was 147 years old, Joshua was 110. These were patriarchs under the old testament.

I said to myself, "If the ministration of death be so glorious, how much more shall the ministration of the spirit be?"

Friend, I caught a dream of long life! If you have the same dream, you will enjoy the same longevity.

Bible dreams are sealed with the blood of Jesus and tried in fire seven times.

Whatever you see from Genesis to Malachi, from Matthew to Revelations, is available for your possession.

This is what it takes to be restored to honour and dignity.

For example, for everyone serving God, His dream forbids that you be barren or suffer miscarriage. It forbids that you carry any sickness and disease about.

It forbids that you be crushed by the enemy in death (Exodus 23:23–25, Deuteronomy 7:14).

A dream makes a winner. A dream makes a ruler. A dream determines a destiny.

In 1984, our congregation was still under forty, but I saw in Deuteronomy 28:1 that if I will diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord and do what He tells me, God would set me on high above all nations of the earth.

Not above my nation, but above all nations.

Immediately I discovered this, I knew I was not programmed for ‘local championship.’

I saw that I was an international personality who was not going to die as a person, but as an institution!

Even when there was no comeliness nor form that anybody should desire me.

Dream Bible dreams! What you see today will determine what you become tomorrow.

God says, "One thing is needful." Sit down and catch a dream. Any dream you catch from the Bible will lighten your burdens for you.

I caught a dream of divine health. I saw in the Bible that "He himself took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses."

So I knew I can never be a victim of sickness, because His dream for me is void of sickness.

In God’s magic formula for success, a dream is the number one requirement. There must be a dream before one can begin to talk about fulfilment in life.

I would like you to know that triumph is your destiny and God is concerned when you are dying under the weight of Satan’s afflictions.

All you need to know is how to play your covenant cards, to excel and prevail over life’s circumstances that may rise up against you.

There are people today who are obviously working, but who have nothing to show for it. Every morning they are up and out on the streets.

Yet such people just can’t locate what life has to offer them. Why? They lack a dream.

Right now I see God descend upon you with a dream that will beautify your life and destiny! Friend, we live in a dreamers world. Dreamers reign on this planet earth.

Without an authentic dream, you don’t have a future. The Bible is God’s dream bank from where you can design your destiny and discover your future.

Whatever you see in it is guaranteed as a dream that must come to pass.

Many years ago I saw from God’s Word that redemption is not limited to the soul, but covers the body (3 John 1:2).

God is just as concerned about my physical life as He is about my spiritual life.

I discovered also from God’s Word that when Jesus was being beaten (before He went to the cross), my body was rescued from pains, sicknesses and diseases.

Except you can ‘unbeat’ Him and remove the stripes from His body, nobody can succeed in placing sickness on me. I came out with a dream – I cannot be sick!

This is how you enter into covenant Bible dreams. They come through a discovery and an embracing of the truth, and an application of its demands.

I have become an eternal enemy of sickness. Stop announcing sickness! I see sickness as a devil that must be cast out.

I see my body as the temple of the Living God, so my dream for a healthy life is sealed.

Friend, none of my dreams have failed so far. The most authentic dreams any man can ever dream are Bible–backed ones – revelation imparted dreams! They never fail!

The devil will not deceive you any more! You’ll no longer be caught in his ‘night–traps,’ in Jesus name.

Amen. Hallelujah

David Oyedepo

A Sinner's Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dream Bible Dreams by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
review

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Choose Between Your Job/work And Working For God / Apostle Joshua Selman / Watch Thew Discussion Between Guru Maharajji And Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.