Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) (49568 Views)

UN Staff Members Inspect The Remains Of Aid's Car Hit By Israel In Gaza / Heritage Foundation Says US Military Is WEAK And Unable To Win War (Pics) / Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 02, 2018
Destined2win:
God bless Trump and make America greater.
This is a country that truly value her citizens

The only developed nation without universal access to healthcare. grin

1 Like

Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by Ekpekpee: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2018
Unlike one 1960 almagameted country,nothing good comes from here.
Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2018
President Donald J Trump making America great again. I salute you your excellency.

Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by ollah2: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2018
Korea was a third world country when they went to war and began the preservation of these heroes. Today, they are now a first world country.

Nigeria was a third world country when the war began but are fifth world country at the moment and the citizens are proud of it.

Splendid!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by Shaev7(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2018
Seriously, as am reading this , tears is dropping from my eyes, my heart is asking, why is our Nation not like this, I was compelled by my conscience to ask God, why am not from such a nation that value human lives? God bless America, and God bless the nations that have respect and love for humanity.
#SoberMood

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by iamjavadem(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2018
Abeg who dead body help?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by aolawale025: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2018
Part of the reasons Americans are very patriotic

1 Like

Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by Oreofepeters: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2018
this can never I repeat this can never happen in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by notoriousbabe: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2018
This is truly a country and not a shithole called Nigeria being ruled by a tyrant
Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by sweetgala(m): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2018
Destined2win:
How was south Korea able to preserve their remains for a whole 68 years?

These are people that died in a war

bones not bodies
Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by cnonyechi(f): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2018
Destined2win:

They where not preserved they where obviously buried in marked graves. These are just there bones dey r bringing home. Forensic examinations and d likes will be carried out on dem to determine their identities

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by TimeManager(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2018
kiss the truth!
Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by legba1(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2018
Even their ex-service men looks more chubby, healthy and well taken kia of than some of us salary earners here

1 Like

Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by Kx: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by TimeManager(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2018
Mindfulness:

The only developed nation without universal access to healthcare. grin
Isn't it easier to come back home, isn't it?
kiss the truth!
Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by cnonyechi(f): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2018
Destined2win:

They were not preserved dey were obviously buried in marked graves. Those are their bones been brought home. Forensic and other examinations to determine der identities

1 Like

Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by larrybee2017(f): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2018
Even our president no fit get this kind welcome,if I lie, ask Abacha and yaradua. If we get death news of one now na jubilation go follow. Nigeria I hail you! Several years after yet they get heoric welcome,suppose say na for my village where I come from, president go dey campaign ground with broom while thousand are been wasted. Even vice president go dey commission bore hole during thier burial. Oh how I wish the angel show me a picture of this village I for just stay heaven dey enjoy jeje

1 Like

Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2018
crafteck:
A dead American is more valuable than a living nigerian
So you think your family worthlessness is general ? You wrong dude grin
Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by larrybee2017(f): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2018
iamjavadem:
Abeg who dead body help?
One of my village mafia spotted cheesy cheesy
Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by Mikeross62: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2018
respect to these developed world.
how were Korean able to keep the body for so long
I think usa must have do their findings before collecting
Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
that's what you call patriotism..even if its 100years they will still fight to get the remains of their fallen heroes.... when I die and go to heaven,the only question I would ask d guy up there is,"who shipped me to Nigeria"..me and dat dude we are going dip our legs in one trouser
A country that value its citizens to the core.......tomorrow one goat will be asking me why can't I be patriotic for Nigeria when the useless government has already forgotten the soldiers that even died last month fighting boko haram insurgents.
even as a Nigerian citizen, its better to even die as a hero in the U.S than in Nigeria cos thats where your heroism will never be forgotten.
A simple example...Just like the young man that died few days ago after rescuing 13 people from a boat mishap in river state, and could not make it while rescuing the 14th person, his reward only awaits him in heaven.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by Jbleenk: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2018
Normally in military, if a soldier die in line of duty and the corpse not retrieved, his salary and other entitlement will continue to be paid until the body is accounted for.

So it is safe to say those soldiers have been receiving their entitlement ever since.

Well the above is applicable in normal clime. Can't say if it's applicable in my dear country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2018
A touching ceremony.
Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by dingbang(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2018
In Nigeria the only thing politicians are interested in is APC and PDP brouhaha
Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2018

GOD BLESS AMERICA
GOD BLESS AFRICA
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS BUHARI but not win 2019 election

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by DONFRANSKID(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2018
crafteck:
A dead American is more valuable than a living nigerian
God forbid how can a dead man be better than a living they valuable than you are not me
Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by Litmus: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2018
America spends billions if not trillions on their military. This mony is spent on all aspects of the military infrastructure including hardware and ceremonies such as expressed here. Buhari merely proposed a miserly billion and a bit on Nigeria military and folks here went gaga. Nigeria military exists, relative to its requirements, on subsistence so it is grossly unfair to criticize it for not standing on ceremonies.
Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by nice247(m): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2018
Yea yea yea, America is great, dats enough let's face home now, which way Nigeria?
Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by chrizzyace: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
that's what you call patriotism..even if its 100years they will still fight to get the remains of their fallen heroes.... when I die and go to heaven,the only question I would ask d guy up there is,"who shipped me to Nigeria"..me and dat dude we are going dip our legs in one trouser

Lol
Re: U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) by chrizzyace: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2018
cassidy1996:
US too like war

Shey Na wetin them dey talk be that?? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats / South African Policeman Flees Snake Screaming And Shouting Like A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.