Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

The All New Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Has Been Unveiled: See Specs, Price And Photos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The All New Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Has Been Unveiled: See Specs, Price And Photos (641 Views)

The New Infinix Hot 6X Specifications And Photos / Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) / The Samsung Galaxy A8 Series Full Specs & Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The All New Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Has Been Unveiled: See Specs, Price And Photos by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2018
TechCapon

The month of August is going to be a big month for Samsung fans as the smartphone giant plans to launch two products simultaneously, the Galaxy Note 9 and the Galaxy Tab S4. The new Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 has announced released and it’s what I can comfortably call the most powerful Android tablet of 2018 and I also believe it’s better than the Apple’s iPad Pro 10.5 in terms of design as it come with a new slim bezel-less design that makes it stand out from the others. One thing that surprised me is that Samsung didn’t include a fingerprint sensor on this beautiful device rather they opted to add facial unlock and iris scanning. I know a lot of users would still prefer to have the good old fingerprint sensor either front or rear mounted but this new facial scanning is also cool, once you get used to it, you’ll love it. The front camera has a bright LED flash that enables the facial unlock to work pretty well even in low light conditions.

The new Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 is a 2-in-1 tab which can transform into a PC or a Tab depending on how yo want it. That only happens when you get the $150 (N54,000) keyboard case which in my opinion is quite expensive. The big bright 10.5 inch AMOLED display has all it takes to rival the Apple iPad 10.5 inch display in terms of display quality and it come with the S Pen stylus right out of the box (unlike Apple which charges extra money for the Apple Pencil).

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 quick specifications

Dimensions 9.81-inches tall
6.47-inches wide
0.28-inches thick
17-ounce weight
Colors Black
Grey
Operating system Android 8.1 Oreo
Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
Screen 10.5-inch 2560 x 1600 Super AMOLED panel
16:10 aspect ratio
RAM 4GB LPDDR4X
Storage 64GB or 256 GB
Expandable up to 400 GB
Rear camera 13MP
f/1.9 aperture
1.12µm pixel size
Front camera 8MP
f/1.9 aperture
1.12µm pixel size
Battery 7,300 mAh
Fast charging
Up to 16 hours of video playback
Connectivity USB Type-C 3.1
3.5mm headphone jack
Bluetooth 5.0
Wi-Fi 802.11 ac
Audio 4 speakers
Tuned by AKG
Dolby Atmos surround sound
Security Iris scanning
Facial unlock
S Pen Included for free
4096 levels of pressure sensitivity

What we like about the Galaxy Tab S4

It’s beautiful with a new bezel-less design

Big, massive 7300mAh battery

Supports fast charging

Free S-Pen Stylus

What we don’t like

Too expensive

No fingerprint sensor

Old Snapdragon 835 processor

Keyboard case is also too expensive

Price and availability

Prices will start at $650 (235,000 approx.) for the 64GB model while the 256 GB model sits at $750 (N27,000 approx.). As for the keyboard case, if you order it together with the Tab S4 between now and and September 8 on Samsung’s website, you can get 50% off to bring the price down to just $74.99. It will be available from August 10th.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/the-all-new-samsung-galaxy-tab-s4-has-been-unveiled-see-specs-price-and-photos/

lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique
Re: The All New Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Has Been Unveiled: See Specs, Price And Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2018
She is Lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The All New Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Has Been Unveiled: See Specs, Price And Photos by YurFatHer: 6:25am On Aug 02, 2018
$650. not impressive enough
Re: The All New Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Has Been Unveiled: See Specs, Price And Photos by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2018
I prefer this over some bi'tches wink

(1) (Reply)

Is Tecno Wx3 pro Camera Sharp? / Hot!! Airtel 500 For 2.2gb, 1000 For 4.5gb & 2000 For 10.3gb (no Cheat See How) / Phantom 6 Plus Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.