Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you (13627 Views)

Npower To Batch C1 Beneficiaries: We Don't Know When You'll Be Paid. / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by npowerng: 6:57am On Aug 02, 2018
Good morning to 2017 beneficiaries,

We have listed random information we think you should know.

Let us know if you need any other thing.

#NPowerNG

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2018
God bless the federal government for this good programme for the youth.
Hoping the youths utilise it very well.
Long live Nigeria.
Long live President Buhari.
Sai Baba!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by mysteriousman(m): 7:20am On Aug 02, 2018
Their kids get lucrative jobs and the masses ends up with social program aimed at keeping them poor for the rest of their lives. How can an individual break barriers from poverty with a social investment program for two years when the cost of living in this country is very expensive. While they say half bread is better than nothing, Nigerian youths need jobs genuine jobs with good salaries enough for them to cater for themselves and their families

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Hahnemann: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Sarkin: 7:21am On Aug 02, 2018
Okay.

I don't know what to say here...
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Desdola(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2018
Alright
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Aspireahead(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2018
a
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2018
What is the future of 2016 beneficiaries?

1 Like

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by StPete: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2018
30k? Issorait
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by DLuciano: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2018
post=69910437:
God bless the federal government for this good programme for the youth.
Hoping the youths utilise it very well.
Long live Nigeria.
Long live President Buhari.
Sai Baba!
I sorry for you! undecided

15 Likes

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by zabson(m): 7:29am On Aug 02, 2018
When is the deadline for uploading the stamped posting letter?
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Aare2050(m): 7:29am On Aug 02, 2018
Thanks to the MOD that banned me o.

Check my signature
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2018
We keep celebrating Mediocrity in this country..
So after NPower, what next? The cycle continues?
Funny Country

6 Likes

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Younghacka(m): 7:30am On Aug 02, 2018
How Can Militants Earn 65k Monthly While Graduates That Have Spent Time On Money Earn Just 30k Monthly. . .
#Only God Can Save Us In This Country.

16 Likes

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by trappatoni(m): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2018
Good morning

If one does not get the sms to pick up the letter, whats the next line of action?

1 Like

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by udoka55555: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2018
a gateman earn 30k a month.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2018
DLuciano:
I sorry for you! undecided
Sorry for your life and BIG HEAD!
Just swerve and don't derail thus beautiful thread by Npowerng!

9 Likes

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by triblehaul1: 7:32am On Aug 02, 2018
mysteriousman:
Their kids get lucrative jobs and the masses ends up with social program aimed at keeping them poor for the rest of their lives. How can an individual break barriers from poverty with a social investment program for two years when the cost of living in this country is very expensive. While they say half bread is better than nothing, Nigerian youths need jobs genuine jobs with good salaries enough for them to cater for themselves and their families

Only you can keep yourself poor for the rest of your life. Advice your tribesmen not to partake in the program, have them wait for a program that is not social investment and let us see how well they will do in 2 years this program is meant to sustain them. Where I come from half bread is beta than none. In a situation you are bigger than the half bread you drop it and work on what you are hyperventilating to sustain yourself thank you.

18 Likes

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33am On Aug 02, 2018
triblehaul1:

Only you can keep yourself poor for the rest of your life. Advice your tribesmen not to partake in the program, have them wait for a program that is not social investment and let us see how well they will do in 2 years this program is meant to sustain them. Where I come from half bread is beta than none. In a situation you are bigger than the half bread you drop it and work on what you are hyperventilating to sustain yourself thank you.
God bless you for this apt and good reply.
You are a sensible man.

8 Likes

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Firefire(m): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2018
Ok

5 Likes

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Firefire(m): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2018
lostluggage:
We keep celebrating Mediocrity in this country..
So after NPower, what next? The cycle continues?
Funny Country

The terrorist supporters are coming

3 Likes

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2018
when i read comments online i weep,how can a youth say that npower that last for just 2 years (30k)monthly is perfect,why can't govt create avenue where private firms will thrive well n also break dangote monopoly so dat jobs will be created,pmb supporters after 2years of collecting 30k monthly what next? please politely reply

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by somehow: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2018
If 30k is too small for you, drop it and look for 150k salary job.

It's a choice and government isnt here to dash you free money just because you're a graduate.

Infact if truly you're a graduate, 30k for teaching and a tablet should help you replan your life.

But if 30k is too small, kindly drop it to free up the space, there are genuine people interested.

Some graduates in private sectors don't earn much either.

8 Likes

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by npowerng: 7:47am On Aug 02, 2018
zabson:
When is the deadline for uploading the stamped posting letter?

Information would be made available to you soon, meanwhile you should upload it and do not wait for deadlines.
Having issues with logging on your portal, Clear the page and use a New tab. Or another device.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2018
triblehaul1:

Only you can keep yourself poor for the rest of your life. Advice your tribesmen not to partake in the program, have them wait for a program that is not social investment and let us see how well they will do in 2 years this program is meant to sustain them. Where I come from[b] half bread is beta than none[/b]. In a situation you are bigger than the half bread you drop it and work on what you are hyperventilating to sustain yourself thank you.

Bros, I have nothing against N-power program though I know none of our politicians will allow their kids to sustain on such but I totally understand you in this context but then, my candid advice to you probably for future sake......... If you you know your value and want to make it big in life, then you need to drop the mentality of half bread is better than none......... and the future starts now depending on how you plan your life. I hate remaining in what seems like a comfort zone to me. 30k might seem like a comfort zone but after 2 years and you are still dependent on this same 30k, then you have yourself to blame.

4 Likes

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by RexTramadol1: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2018
What can I even say?

People have been brainwashed to think 30k a month is a good salary (poverty is a bastard)

When Linda Ikeji pikin Wey she Neva born don get pre-ordered car

30k, remove feeding.....remove transport.....remove rent

Then you will be left with deficit.

Leave this country at any opportunity cos many youths have so been impoverished that 10k jobs sound lucrative to them.

5 Likes

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by npowerng: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2018
trappatoni:
Good morning

If one does not get the sms to pick up the letter, whats the next line of action?

Kindly check-in your LGAs.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by triblehaul1: 7:57am On Aug 02, 2018
Castroii:

Bros, I have nothing against N-power program though I know none of our politicians will allow their kids to sustain on such but I totally understand you in this context but then, my candid advice to you probably for future sake......... If you you know your value and want to make it big in life, then you need to drop the mentality of half bread is better than none......... and the future starts now depending on how you plan your life. I hate remaining in what seems like a comfort zone to me. 30k might seem like a comfort zone but after 2 years and you are still dependent on this same 30k, then you have yourself to blame.

So you mean those offered the leeway can not come up with anything to sustain themselves after 2 years of free money. We are talking graduate here o ! If that is what you are insinuating, any such person deserve to be put to death n not given beta incentive or package.

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Oluwaseyi456(m): 7:57am On Aug 02, 2018
What's 2016 fath?
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Supremor(m): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2018
otuekong1:
when i read comments online i weep,how can a youth say that npower that last for just 2 years (30k)monthly is perfect,why can't govt create avenue where private firms will thrive well n also break dangote monopoly so dat jobs will be created,pmb supporters after 2years of collecting 30k monthly what next? please politely reply
many people are really bad at thinking aright, we celebrate mediocrity alot because we don't truly know what we deserve. Only the very informed persons will understand will be able to reason out the question you've just asked. Those who are supposed to be stoned and cursed for the damaged and havoc caused this nation are unfortunately enjoying celebrity status. May God heal our land.

3 Likes

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by triblehaul1: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2018
udoka55555:
a gateman earn 30k a month.
The more reason you should advice your kinsmen not to apply for it. They should apply for bank jobs, this is 4 small timers. The FG is not available to feed your luxury lifestyle. It is only meant to alleviate the suffering of the unemployed.

4 Likes

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Arimokwusunday(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2018
Good morning and God Bless the Npower management unit.
Please what is the specific letter to be uploaded?

Some beneficiaries especially the N-Teach are uploading the acceptance letter giving to them by the schools of their PPA

While others are also uploading the posting letter giving to them from their various Secretariat but with the PPA stamp on it..

So does it mean that any of the letter can go?

Again, the Npower site for more thatn 30hrs now is not responding to effort of so many people trying to upload,

So what's still the solution to this?

PLEASE BE CALM WITH ME AS YOU ANSWER ME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Opportunities And Challenges Of Night Auditors In Nigerian Hotels? / Common Interview Mistakes That Can Cost You A Job / Letter Of Employment-sign Homes Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.