Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN (18322 Views)

How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket / Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger / Sokoto Lawmaker Dumps APC After Losing Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by gimmehear(f): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2018
A Sokoto legislator has made a stunning claim of bribery against Gov.Aminu Tambuwal, who left the All Progressives Congress to the Peoples Democratic Party on Wednesday.

The member of the state House of Assembly, who declined to follow the governor to the PDP, said he was offered N13 million by the governor as an inducement to dump the APC.

He said he rejected the money and appeared to insinuate that the 18 other members who followed Tambuwal to the PDP accepted the bribed. The claim has not been verified.

The legislator, who belongs to the camp of former Governor Aliyu Wammako, said he and 11 other members of the house rejected Tambuwal’s bribe.

“We were offered N13 million each to move to the PDP. I, along with 11 other members of the house declined the offer and remain in the party with which we were elected.

” We remain loyal to APC, our leader Sen. Aliyu Wamakko and President Mohammadu Buhari. We cannot join PDP because we cannot return to darkness which the opposition party represents, having experienced the light in APC”.

“No amount of intimidation, political harassment as well as monetary inducement will make us change our political stand.

“We are happy with the recent political development in our state and we will continue to work towards promoting the lofty ideals of our party,” he said.

He said he and 11 other colleagues rejected the bribed to join the PDP because “they have their names to protect”.

“We have since embarked on house to house sensitization to our teeming supporters on why we remain in our party and why we want them to remain politically committed ”

“We want everybody to remain loyal to our party leaders ,shun political thuggery and violence because as progressive we must be seen to be promoting peaceful coexistence for the overall political growth of our party “he said.

He called on APC teeming supporters to participate in the ongoing continuous voters registration exercise.

“Any body that offers you money, collect it because it is your money that is supposed to be used in providing democracy dividends but diverted for selfish interests,” he said.

Tambuwal, 52, defected to the PDP in a huge ceremony in Sokoto today. His deputy, Alhaji Ahmed Aliyu Sokoto, remains in APC.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.nan.ng/news/i-was-offered-n13m-by-tambuwal-says-sokoto-lawmaker/amp/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:11am On Aug 02, 2018
WE are not surprised.
Na there work na

Wole Soyinka : It is only in Nigeria that corrupt politicians are RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT AND the youths whose future will be stolen are celebrating!

We : Only Corrupt and Lazy youths sir!

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Nbote(m): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2018
Oga Mai Suya I dont know if U actually know (I doubt ur brain works though) ur made up quote implies dat ur APC is a party of looters considering d likes of Amaechi, Rochas, Oshiomole, Oyinlola, and majority of d APC too guns at d moment all decamped into d APC...? D APC is jus desperate... How much did dey offer PDP senators and governors to decamp before d 2015 elections?

BabaEleko:

GEJ said this just yesterday.

“Those people running and those already cross-carpeting, they will come back on an empty stomach because they will touch the primary members of their party, before they get to you,they know you are coming because you are hungry, before it will get to you the food will be gone.”

This tells you that APC under Buhari is not ready to give a dime but PDP wants to share the moneyyy

Jus read wat U wrote slowly and tell me if ur eyes and head actually works.. Let me help U bold d statement mayb dat will help U highlight d point. Since dey were sharing , why are dey leaving becos dey are hungry?

48 Likes

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by bobnatlo(m): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2018
Storyyyyy!!

When most of ur mates are with R-APC already eh

[url] http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/01/breaking-we-align-buba-galadima-say-18-sokoto-assembly-members-they-dump-apc-pdp [/url]

Kwantinuee

7 Likes

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by swiz123(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2018
This is cheap propaganda

32 Likes

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 02, 2018
This allegation should be investigated properly, and if found true, they should be prosecuted, and if it is otherwise, the man should also be prosecuted.

It is now time Thunder and God of iron start doing justice to all who conspires to steal our Common Wealth.

11 Likes

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Jabioro: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2018
We knew ...

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2018
”We remain loyal to APC, our leader Sen. Aliyu Wamakko and President Mohammadu Buhari. We cannot join PDP because we cannot return to darkness which the opposition party represents, having experienced the light in APC”.

It's good to know we still have people with sane mind as this in our nation.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2018
swiz123:
This is cheap propaganda
Smh

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2018
grin grin grin 2019
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Greyworld: 7:19am On Aug 02, 2018
so therefore uncle you are a saint, é zin it?

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Merimental(m): 7:20am On Aug 02, 2018
just like ekiti election.....d incumbent party offered u #45mil to remain in d party.
u ain't der out of Loyalty but d highest Bidder..

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by sneezeemek(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2018
why am I feeling u re more desperate than APC National chairman? you're active on every single news page that have to do with Apc..I hope u won't exhaust yourself over nothing bcoz they don't really care about you
post=69910371:
”We remain loyal to APC, our leader Sen. Aliyu Wamakko and President Mohammadu Buhari. We cannot join PDP because we cannot return to darkness which the opposition party represents, having experienced the light in APC”.

It's good to know we still have people with sane mind as this in our nation.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Okoroawusa: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2018
Na their way since 1999

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Butterflyleo: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2018
This is not news na. Its the usual PDP political style.

BRIBES, DIVISIVE POLITICS OR BLOODSHED AND CHAOS

Na their way!

Good thing he rejected because the goat are being separated from the sheep and we are moving to 2015 elections once more when it was corruption against anti corruption.

All the corrupt are now in one CUPP.

Same result in 2015 loading

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by yipata: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2018
OF COURSE WE KNOW... LMAO THE HOLY TAMBUWAL. PDP CANT CHANGE WHO THEY ARE. THE ONLY IDEOLOGY THEY HAVE IS THIEFING.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by CoolFreeday(m): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2018
Tambuwal's eyes go clear.

God bless Nigeria

God bless PMB

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Firefire(m): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2018
post=69910225:
WE are not surprised.
Na there work na

Wole Soyinka : It is only in Nigeria that corrupt politicians are RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT AND the youths whose future will be stolen are celebrating!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2018
Shiooor.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Tambuwal's eyes go clear.

God bless Nigeria

God bless PMB
Amen.
Amen.
Amen.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by henryobyn(m): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2018
13 million naira is change to politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by kahal29: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2018
it's obvious that isn't supporting apc with just mouth. he's obviously making money from it.
anyone who supports any useless apc or pdp, parties that do not care about them is just a fool if he has nothing to show for it.
back to the matter on ground. I don't know how someone can describe that as cheap propaganda. these people bribe, steal and are fantastically corrupt. both APC and pdp. I'm not surprised. when the tables turn that's when u hear some youths here defending their party claiming it never happened.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Cajal(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2018
Nbote:
D APC is jus desperate... How much did dey offer PDP senators and governors to decamp before d 2015 elections?
...PDP... AND THEFT... ARE LIKE CHRITIANS AND JESUS
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2018
OneSentence:
it's obvious that isn't supporting apc with just mouth. he's obviously making money from it.
anyone who supports any useless apc or pdp, parties that do not care about them is just a fool if he has nothing to show for it.
back to the matter on ground. I don't know how someone can describe that as cheap propaganda. these people bribe, steal and are fantastically corrupt. both APC and pdp. I'm not surprised. when the tables turn that's when u hear some youths here defending their party claiming it never happened.
Okay.
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:57am On Aug 02, 2018
sneezeemek:
why am I feeling u re more desperate than APC National chairman? you're active on every single news page that have to do with Apc..I hope u won't exhaust yourself over nothing bcoz they don't really care about you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2018
sneezeemek:
You and your ilks always say we are being paid and also they dont care about us.
You pay people you don't care about?!
What a confused soul y'all are?!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by excel101(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2018
Mr lawmaker, the most important thing now is that your party is now a minority in your State Assembly. As a minority your wailings, false allegations and noise makings are expected. Sorry the tide has changed, your party is now the latest wailer in town and your brooms will be used to sweep crumbs like you out of the state to oblivion.

7 Likes

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by eunisam: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2018
dey dia naaa

6 Likes

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by sneezeemek(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2018
Uncle slow it down a bit first of all I don't know who u re referring to as "u and ur likes "....and secondly, I never talked about payment... But wait a minute! Are they paying u? .. I see, but how much do u think is enough for u to sell the well-being of ur incoming generation?
bcus u and I know that their actions and decisions today goes a longway in determining what tomorrow holds for us and children.... But if their are paying u enough please try and save up for ur next generation bcoz they don't have any plans for our future.... Am not here to fight you..am just looking out for u bro. Stop burning ur gas
post=69911511:

You and your ilks always say we are being paid and also they dont care about us.
You pay people you don't care about?!
What a confused soul y'all are?!

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by sneezeemek(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2018
this is exactly what I am saying, boss no matter how much u re been paid, u cant be more important to them than Saraki and if they can treat him the way they re doin right now, have u thought of what becomes of u if one day u go contrary to their plan?
post=69911414:

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by SEONaijaExpert: 8:56am On Aug 02, 2018
More confessions are coming. The good news is these defectors are going to PDP to do a fatality of the piece that's left.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayade Orders Demolition Of Armed Robbers And Kidnappers’ Houses / PIA: When 3% Is Greater Than 30% / Derico Nwamama: A Thief We Cannot Forget So Fast In This Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.