Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today (111733 Views)

How To Get Gotv Top Up Promo For Gotv Max @ ₦2500 / Court Stops Multichoice From Increasing Dstv Subscription Rates / How Can I Watch 2 Channels Concurrently With My Dstv Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Midedaramola(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Na wa o. Wen dre is no light in 9ja, we still dey manage to force smiles for our faces. Now DSTV dey increase pay... DECAMP things activated. Decamping frn DSTV to TSTV...
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by lordfalcao(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
New price for DSTV is effective from today August 1

BONUS prices

GoTv plus... #1900
My price #1700

GoTv Max.. #3200
My price #3000

DsTv Access... #2000
My price #1800

DsTv family.... #4000
My price #3600

DsTv compact #6800
My price #6500

DsTv compact plus #10650
My price #10000

DsTv premium #15800
My price #14000

Effective from today
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Sike(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
NA WA O
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Kfed4ril(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
funnynation:
Which package show all the football matches, EPL, LA Liga, Serie A etc.

Check my signature

6800 and above

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by afariogunone1(f): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Na who still dey subscribe?

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by engrjacuzzi: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
BUT WHY ARE PEOPLE COMPLAINING OF APC MOVING TO PDP ? THIS IS RAINY SEASON, THEY NEED UMBRELLA NOT BROOM�*�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Shollay20(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
I will stick with my free TV....what concerns me with dstv.
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
BIXYBABE:
I never recharge since I finished d bunks dey gave me wen i bought gotv, dis is d 3rd year. I only watch Nat geo wild, trybe and African magic Yoruba. if they can fix price on each station. I would sub
Are they free?
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Shollay20:
I will stick with my free TV....what concerns me with dstv.
Free tv doesn't work.They scrambled.
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Cable channels are not suitable for an individual.It is only good for business purposes like bar,restaurant,banks,etc.
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Tinyemeka(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
I Stopped subscribing my DSTV Compact because i spend two weeks in Borno Villages (Damasak,Dikwa,Monguno,Rann,Pulka and Damboa Rooving) and only spend just two weeks in Maiduguri.

No be person tell me to switch to my Hard Drive Movies grin grin

This man. Are you with FHI?

I heard NGOs are the new rave in Borno now. How true? smiley

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
I also have a cheap sub for DStv contact me via dm

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Tomoyayi(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Na der way and I no blame dem, Na our government I blame.

2 Likes

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by marv1: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Na only mumu still dey pay to wash DSTV, I have been washing all their channels free since 2011, thanks to Engineer Austin
How do you do it?

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by marv1: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
IgweBUIKE1:
I also have a cheap sub for DStv contact me via dm
Hiw do you do it?

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Na only mumu still dey pay to wash DSTV, I have been washing all their channels free since 2011, thanks to Engineer Austin
Please how do I get a hold of Engineer Austin?

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Delivar(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
opera1:
The price is too exorbitant considering our poor electricity supply.
So because Nigerians don't have light they should reduce price for you? It's not by force to subscribe. You guys don't even care to know what it costs DSTV to bring you service. All you want is CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP.

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Swanzi(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Oga notorious abeg how u do am
Is it possible..?!!

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by yommygift15: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
This is not news, I've been paying #1250 for almost a year nw

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by EweduAfonja(f): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
megafone:

Where do I get metro sport?
Do they pick all live matches?
Do they have coverage up to Ondo state?

Abeg, I need to know!

My boo uses it for all premier league matches and champions league...

I know they play lots of matches but they talk in Arabic...

But they play all matches...

There was a match his friend that has a DSTV came to watch one night (FA cup) he said DSTV ain't showing the match...

And they have good stations that show foreign movies and live Monday night RAW... At HBO station...

The I use Gotv to watch African magic ( Jenifer diary and the Johnson's) telemundo (the promise and double Kara)...

But he used Gotv antenna to hang the metro and used metro antenna to hang Gotv...

I don't know his reasons tho...

U will find in any outlet they subscribe GoTv

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by EweduAfonja(f): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
Jaytecq:

X 12 = ?

Still cheaper

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
marv1:

Hiw do you do it?
this is my number let's chat more on WhatsApp...can't disclose anything here

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Orgym(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:

lie

iro nla
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by maryamsat: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
If you want to subscribe for your dstv/gotv kindly visit peacesats

source or site link: https://peacesats.com/25-subscription-discount-offer-dstv-gotv/

Already confirmed the guy 100% guaranteed

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by CioAngels(f): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
I will hook back my startimes, all the xenophobic people always taking Nigerians for a fool. I'm very sure they have paid again to Abba Kyari 1million naira bribe to increase their services because nobody will challenge them. They know this is Nigeria where foreigners dictates the tunes.

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by ShootThemAll(m): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Monopoly!!!! That's the implications. TSTV just messed up. Look at multichoice that wanted to reduce their prices when TSTV was still advertising and on air.

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by igweome: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
i wish this comment can be seen by our government so as to do something about this extortion from this south African

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by sanusikebbe(m): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Increase? No reduction in prices? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by noahnaira: 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
But why cry cry cry

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by val4o: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Please could you tell me how to do it
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Psoul(m): 5:28am On Aug 03, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Pls my brother, which detergent do you use in washing it. I'm very much interested.
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Psoul(m): 5:31am On Aug 03, 2018
fabinfos:
Earlier in July, MultiChoice announced that there will be increase in subscription price beginning from the 1 of August 2018 on Dstv and Gotv packages.

New MultiChoice DSTV and GOtv Prices on All Packages

Gotv Max N3,200 (before 3800 )

GOtv Plus N1900

Gotv Value N1,250

GOtv Lite N400

DStv Compact N6800 (before N6300 )

DStv Compact Plus N10,650 (before

N9900 )

DStv Family N4000 (before N3,800 )

DStv Access N2000 (before N1900 )

Note: This new price takes effect today. However, if you have subscribed using the third party seller posted here before, you can continue to use him. He only deals with trusted people.

This is not the first time MultiChoice Africa will be increasing subscription price, and I’m pretty sure they might increase it again before the year ends.

http://kikiotolu.com/new-prices-for-gotv-and-dstv-subscription-takes-effect-from-today/

Is that Gotv Max increase or reduction in price?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Don Jazzy Reaçts As Mercy Twerks Pantless / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.