Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

“he Must Be A 1st Class Graduate, With A Very Good Govt Job Or Multinationals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “he Must Be A 1st Class Graduate, With A Very Good Govt Job Or Multinationals (236 Views)

We Broke Up Yesterday; I Got Her A Federal Govt Job Today. / He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“he Must Be A 1st Class Graduate, With A Very Good Govt Job Or Multinationals by linx123: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2018
A Nigerian lady simply identified as @WitWinnie on twitter has taken to the platform to list out the qualities her to be husband must posses.

According to her, he must be a first class candidate both academically and in thoughts,super cute, tall, no much emphasis on riches etc. She went ahead to warn people not to tell her trash as there are actually men with those qualities as she has dated those kind of guys in the past.

Read her tweeets below:

Husband

1.First Class (Academically/Thoughts)

2. Street Smart

3. Feminist

4. Well.... continue here https://janefblog.com/3214-2he-must-be-a-first-class-graduate-with-a-very-good-government-job-or-multinationals-nigerian-lady-lists-ridiculous-qualities-husband-must-posses/

(1) (Reply)

Need Of A Work / Desire Genuine Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage & Lifetime Happiness? / Story Time: Walk Of Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.