Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

2018 NBC Management Trainee Programme (special Stream) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2018 NBC Management Trainee Programme (special Stream) (2327 Views)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 NBC Management Trainee Programme (special Stream) by DMedia: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2018
Ready for a ground-breaking step?
Apply for the 2018 NBC Management Trainee Programme (Special Stream)

Nigerian Bottling Company has launched a 2-year programme designed for high achieving post graduates to challenge them to grow into Coca-Cola HBC's next generation of leaders. Special stream introduces additional requirements with the aim being to identify and develop high achievers into senior leaders within a 2-4 year horizon.

Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) at First degree and Post Graduatecertiļ¬cate in any of the following disciplines listed below:
Engineering (Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial Production)
Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance)
Supply Chain Management and Human Resources Management.
- NYSC discharge certiļ¬cate not earlier than 2013
- Maximum of 3 years working experience.

Interested applicants should please visit http://dragnetscreening.ng/home/nbcmtp

Application closes 7th, August 2018

Re: 2018 NBC Management Trainee Programme (special Stream) by Anfieldboss: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2018
I got an email and SMS for a test with Dragnet on Saturday, who else got?
Re: 2018 NBC Management Trainee Programme (special Stream) by empresscupid01(f): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
I also got an invite but before I even decide to go for the test I will like to know what the role is really about. It looks to me like a disguised graduate trainee role. Please who has any information on the salary range, type of responsibilities etc
Re: 2018 NBC Management Trainee Programme (special Stream) by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Who is writing in abj?
Re: 2018 NBC Management Trainee Programme (special Stream) by Anfieldboss: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
empresscupid01:
I also got an invite but before I even decide to go for the test I will like to know what the role is really about. It looks to me like a disguised graduate trainee role. Please who has any information on the salary range, type of responsibilities etc

Its a management trainee program for mid level experienced graduates with masters degree, on completion of the program, you'll be made to occupy managerial positions. The pay should be above 200k.
Re: 2018 NBC Management Trainee Programme (special Stream) by ComradeTY(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2018
Good morning guys,

Any feedback from dragnet/NBC after the test?
Re: 2018 NBC Management Trainee Programme (special Stream) by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
ComradeTY:
Good morning guys,

Any feedback from dragnet/NBC after the test?

We still dey wait.. where did u write ur test?
Re: 2018 NBC Management Trainee Programme (special Stream) by ComradeTY(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

We still dey wait.. where did u write ur test?

Abuja and you?
Re: 2018 NBC Management Trainee Programme (special Stream) by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
ComradeTY:

Abuja and you?

Same.. I heard one of the invigilators gave his contact to some of us to call him. Did u call him? If you got his contact.
Re: 2018 NBC Management Trainee Programme (special Stream) by ComradeTY(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Same.. I heard one of the invigilators gave his contact to some of us to call him. Did u call him? If you got his contact.

I'm not aware of that and I don't have his contact.
Re: 2018 NBC Management Trainee Programme (special Stream) by Muktar63: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2018
Have they contacted any one here

(1) (Reply)

Winco Foam Industries Recruiting OND/HND/Bsc Holders(5 Positions) / How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One / Ge Early Career Development Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.