Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

IP-PBX With No License And Cost-effective | Nigeria - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / IP-PBX With No License And Cost-effective | Nigeria (314 Views)

Upgrade Your Existing Intercom Panasonic Pbx With Yeastar Solution / Pabx | Ip Pbx | Voip Contact Center Solutions / Dlink Intercom System In Nigeria, Wireless Intercom Phone, IP PBX Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IP-PBX With No License And Cost-effective | Nigeria by Saddam: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
IP-PBX with No license and cost-effective | Call recording, LDAP, SMS, mobile client, and more features without extra cost
Re: IP-PBX With No License And Cost-effective | Nigeria by Saddam: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Call Recording
Re: IP-PBX With No License And Cost-effective | Nigeria by amazontoafrica: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2018
This review is regarding my experience with this company. We found them here on Nairaland and i feel its best i leave my review here. This company (Mr Nonso) was so rude after i made initial payment of N759,000 to install a call center for us.
Then the horror story started, i practically had to threaten him to come and deploy the job in Abuja.
After the job was done (painstakingly) as i literally had to beg him to complete the job (staff were even asking if the job was free).
A balance payment of another N700,000 making a total of 1.4 million naira paid for this call center service.

Then after service was another issue, he screamed at me over the phone when i called to make any inquiry or ask for support regarding the system he installed (i have chat evidence to support our correspondence). On Friday after we needed to make clarification from him on why we were given a 2g gsm gateway for N335,000 (as his invoice did not indicate this) he screamed at me, hung up and texted me to get someone else to to support on the call centre.

Fine i agreed and got someone else but this company has refused to give me my SIP Account password. i sent him 11 whatsapp messages pleading for the password he used to set up my SIP account and he told me to go online and search for default password. I have decided to reset the whole system and start all over again but i feel this review is necessary as i wish someone left a review to help me before i patronized his services. I do not know if this is how he treats his other clients (though i observed he spoke rudely to them over the phone while he was at my office) but i must say i had a bitter experience dealing with this company.
Re: IP-PBX With No License And Cost-effective | Nigeria by Saddam: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
::::IP phone Provider in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Lg R400 Core2 Laptop, Webcam... 21k SOLD / Neat Hp Probook 4520s With Charger @42k In Lagos / HP Envy M6 Intel Corei5, 4th Generation Available At A Give Away Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.