Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? (1884 Views)

How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by MssIndependent(f): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
My second question on this same thread to mark the Breastfeeding week is;
Who owns a woman's breast? The Mother, the Husband or the Baby?

Some women would deliberately deprive their baby of the Breast milk because they are more cautious of satisfying their Husband with their breast than satisfying themselves or their baby. Some are also more cautious of sagging than their baby who desire the content of this sensitive part of the body.

Well, if you've ever been caught in that web, then you should know some basic facts about breastfeeding.

Breast Feeding Helps,

1. Reduces Risk of diarrhoea
2. Reduces Risk Ovarian cancer
3. Reduces Risk of Sudden death
4. Reduces Risk of breast cancer

Source Link: http://www.truhealthonline.com/benefits-of-breast-feeding-2/

Re: Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by OneStep3: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by MssIndependent(f): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
OneStep3:
cheesy
You have not answered the question ooo.... Come back here don't go away..
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
Child and father owns it. Same way mother and child owns daddy's pocket.

I like breasts cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by Demogorgon(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
The Husband. It's crazy to think otherwise.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by milemimi93(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
None.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by MssIndependent(f): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
Igbokiller:
Child and father owns it. Same way mother and child owns daddy's pocket.

I like breasts cheesy

Hillarious comment cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by MssIndependent(f): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Demogorgon:
The Husband. It's crazy to think otherwise.
So the baby should starve to death? or swallow eba? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by Demogorgon(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
MssIndependent:
No na grin The baby, The breasts, and the woman are owned by the husband. So, the baby is free to suck from her. All join cheesy
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by nanauju(f): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
A woman owes her breasts. She can do whatever the heck she wants to do with it pls
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by MssIndependent(f): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
nanauju:
A woman owes her breasts. She can do whatever the heck she wants to do with it pls
We know that. But the point here is, for married women who has got three main challenge, preventing the beast from sagging, breast feeding and satisfying the husband. Which on should be her number one priority?
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by gabbynak(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
MssIndependent:
Hehehe! Swallow Eba
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by MissRaine69(f): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
I own my breasts ...they are on loan to the husband and child who has access first is dictated by need and my views.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by gabbynak(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
MissRaine69:
I own my breasts ...they are on loan to the husband and child who has access first is dictated by need and my views.
This is apt!
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
MssIndependent:
Hillarious comment cheesy cheesy cheesy
it's true isn't it. Mum and child owns daddy's pocket. At least that how it will be for me.

Don't mind tipping my madam monthly allowee for breast upkeep
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
nanauju:
can I endure a woman that cannot serve her body when ever I ask? Breasts of all part undecided

The devil's a liar
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by MssIndependent(f): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Igbokiller:
it's true isn't it. Mum and child owns daddy's pocket. At least that how it will be for me.

Don't mind tipping my madam monthly allowee for breast upkeep
Lol!!!No matter how much you tip her, age would still set in and oranges would turn sag grin grin grin
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
MssIndependent:
Lol!!!No matter how much you tip her, age would still set in and oranges would turn sag grin grin grin
She's my wife o. I won't consider age. I'll still chew the rubber. One reason i look well before dating is because I prefer ladies that I can hook up with for a long time and before I can make such choice, she must have outstanding qualities. So if my best part of her sag! I'm still good to go
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
I think the husband first before the arrival of the baby tongue when the baby comes hubby will shit small for the main time tongue
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? by MssIndependent(f): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
I think the husband first before the arrival of the baby tongue when the baby comes hubby will shit small for the main time tongue
Really?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Hmm...i Just Can't Believe This..;nl ^^watch Videos^ 18+ / Unbelievable Health Benefits Of Goron Tula (snot Apple) / How Do I Tell My Friend That He Is Not Treat His Wife Wel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.