Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? (2877 Views)

It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Sprumbabafather: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

If work is ongoing in other areas which have already received approval then its common sense to know that work would commence on that road soonest.

Work on kaduna dry port took how long to complete?

why should south east own take 20 years and yet you list it as completed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
mpianya39:

Keep on begging my yoruba muslim broda grin grin

I.am a Yoruba born again Christian and I have always said and maintained so
Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Work on kaduna dry port took how long to complete?

why should south east own take 20 years and yet you list it as completed?

Was Buhari the one who made it drag for 20 years?

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Achuwa1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
Buhari was among those that killed Biafrans during the war & he is turning around to approve accumulated pension of the left over Biafrans.
So u expect south easterners to vote someone that killed it's ppl during the war because he is approving pension of few tht is alive.
Buhari hands is filled with south easterners blood & he is wasting his time if he thinks we will vote him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Sprumbabafather: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Take a tour.

My pictures might be "Photoshopped" right?

Which means no pictures because there are none? grin

The list you have up there is also Photoshopped too, you know.?

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Turantula(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Oga OP, even if your God Buhari build london + New York + Berlin in SE he is not getting any vote. As someone earlier said he should go and search for votes in SW and MB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by etebefia: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

They speak for themselves and I attest to that truth
Back that truth with evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Sprumbabafather: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Was Buhari the one who made it drag for 20 years?

In 3 and a half years, he has done nothing, he is a sadist.
Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Sprumbabafather: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
Turantula:
Oga OP, even if your God Buhari build london + New York + Berlin in SE he is not getting any vote. As someone earlier said he should go and search for votes in SW and MB.

no amount of detergent can wash out the dirty pranks of buharri.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by loveth360(f): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Oguta port is 70% completed in IMO.

Pensions of pardoned biafran soldiers have been paid. Note that they were pardoned since 2000 which was a year into the rule of PDP and for 15 years PDP ignored paying them.

Now PMB has paid them.

Nnamde Azikiwe mausoleum will be ready next month.
lies,who paid the pensions of the pardon soldiers.

all na promise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Which means no pictures because there are none? grin

The list you have up there is also Photoshopped too, you know.?

I would rather insist you did your own research however here is a link to the Oguta port news.

Note that I used an online news media not affiliated to APC.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/07/23/lokoja-oguta-ports-75-completed-says-niwa/amp/
Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by loveth360(f): 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
idealogical:
The president is doing more for the SE that what the PDP and GEJ did in 16 years, in fact, the PDP did not do anything for the SE, they just use them for votes, but this is not about the president, it's about their general and eternal antagonistic and hateful attitude towards other people.
yes he doing,atleast he have killed more than three hundred of our youth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by loveth360(f): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Work is yet to begin on that one but the allocation has been approved.

Did you think the list said work had begun?

Read it again.

Is work not ongoing on the 2nd Niger bridge?

Is work not ongoing at the Nnamdi Azikiwe mausoleum?

Is work not ongoing at the Oguta port in IMO?

Have the pensions of the pardoned biafran soldiers not been paid?

Fear God is not man and always say truthful things
there is no work going On in second niger bridge,

Am from asaba and i know what am saying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
loveth360:
lies,who paid the pensions of the pardon soldiers.

all na promise

The pensions have been paid.

Links to read.

Please make sure you read with understanding.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/fg-agrees-pay-n88bn-compensation-victims-biafra-war/amp/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/10/19/buhari-approves-pension-payment-for-retired-biafra-police-officers/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

no amount of detergent can wash out the dirty pranks of buharri.

Other south easterners disagree with you.

Especially those who are solidly behind him

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Sprumbabafather: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Links to read.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/fg-agrees-pay-n88bn-compensation-victims-biafra-war/amp/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/10/19/buhari-approves-pension-payment-for-retired-biafra-police-officers/amp/

the pensions were paid on the newspaper article, thank you for laughing at Igbos grin
Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Sprumbabafather: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Other south easterners disagree with you.

Especially those who are solidly behind him

the only south easterner who is behind buharri are those in the grave.

If you believe thise plastic supporters, you dont know anything.
Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by loveth360(f): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Links to read.

he only promise to pay.

Am coming let Me bring up the link where the old soldiers deny receiving any payment yet.
Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
loveth360:
there is no work going On in second niger bridge,

Am from asaba and i know what am saying.

2nd Niger bridge is 45% completed as we speak

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by lastmessenger: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I.am a Yoruba born again Christian and I have always said and maintained so
if really you are Christian and you are very much aware of the present realities in the north central, the least thing you can do now to delete this thread and ask God for forgiveness.
For the records, the second Niger bridge has always been a tool of campaign by success governments whenever they are about to convince the south easterners to vote for them. From the time of obj to yaradua and gej and then now,government has always claimed to be working on the second Niger bridge. Buhari is not different from all of them and he has simply towed the same part. The same structure left behind by the past government is much that has been done concerning the second naija bridge.

Again oguta port? Let me say to you that there are no oguta port project by this government. I have friends who are from imo state and some are from oguta village. None has testified of this so called oguta port.

Presently there are no good federal roads in the south east. The only place that I can see some slow pace sketchy nonchalant work going on the Enugu Onitsha express road. With the way they are going,it may take another 8 years to complete.

One bad thing about this government and the supporters of this government is that government plans are seen as achievement. The other day they announced the revival of the Nigeria airline, and without any single plane or structure on ground they are already counting as achievement. To the supporters of this government ajaokuta steel is now producing steel at maximum capacity, our rail lines is up and running and the herdsmen BH problem have been nipped to the board.infact Nigeria can now produce enough rice to feed to the whole nation.

The highest form of deception is self deception.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

the only south easterner who is behind buharri are those in the grave.

If you believe thise plastic supporters, you dont know anything.

You mean dead people like this?

He shared the link on the 2nd Niger bridge

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
lastmessenger:
if really you are Christian and you are very much aware of the present realities in the north central, the least thing you can do now to delete this thread and ask God for forgiveness.
For the records, the second Niger bridge has always been a tool of campaign by success governments whenever they are about to convince the south easterners to vote for them. From the time of obj to yaradua and gej and then now,government has always claimed to be working on the second Niger bridge. Buhari is not different from all of them and he has simply towed the same part. The same structure left behind by the past government is much that has been done concerning the second naija bridge.

Again oguta port? Let me say to you that there are no oguta port project by this government. I have friends who are from imo state and some are from oguta village. None has testified of this so called oguta port.

Presently there are no good federal roads in the south east. The only place that I can see some slow pace sketchy nonchalant work going on the Enugu Onitsha express road. With the way they are going,it may take another 8 years to complete.

One bad thing about this government and the supporters of this government is that government plans are seen as achievement. The other day they announced the revival of the Nigeria airline, and without any single plane or structure on ground they are already counting as achievement. To the supporters of this government ajaokuta steel is now producing steel at maximum capacity, our rail lines is up and running and the herdsmen BH problem have been nipped to the board.infact Nigeria can now produce enough rice to feed to the whole nation.

The highest form of deception is self deception.

Deception is when you indeed deceive yourself as you are doing by deliberately denying truth.

Goodluck with that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Sprumbabafather: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Jonathan paid up more than 70% of that money before he left. Project is abandoned since 2015 now. These are 2015 pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by lastmessenger: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Deception is when you indeed deceive yourself as you are doing by deliberately denying truth.

Goodluck with that
so south east now has oguta port and our roads are being work on. Do you live in the south east to tell me what is going on here Gerrrarra here no matter how you twist the truth,we would not vote for buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by loveth360(f): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

try another lie,because this is not niger bridge.

I live in asaba and i work in onisha,so i pass that site atleast twice a day.

5 Likes

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by lastmessenger: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Jonathan paid up more than 70% of that money before he left. Project is abandoned since 2015 now. These are 2015 pictures.
don't mind that paid agent.someone who has never crossed the naija bridge wants to tell us what is happening in the south east.
Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
lastmessenger:
so south east now has oguta port and our roads are being work on. Do you live in the south east to tell me what is going on here Gerrrarra here no matter how you twist the truth,we would not vote for buhari.

This is your brother admitting the abandonment of the same Oguta port by GEJ despite his principal Yaradua awarding it right under his nose.

An Hausa man awarded the contract for the port but your "alleged" brother who happened to have been his vice abandoned it and now buhari began it. Yet buhari is your enemy while GEJ is your friend. Or should I say, yet Hausa's are your enemies.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Achuwa1:
Buhari was among those that killed Biafrans during the war & he is turning around to approve accumulated pension of the left over Biafrans.
So u expect south easterners to vote someone that killed it's ppl during the war because he is approving pension of few tht is alive.
Buhari hands is filled with south easterners blood & he is wasting his time if he thinks we will vote him.

And I suppose you didn't kill anyone during the war as well. Are those you as biafrans killed mad at you?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by loveth360(f): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
lastmessenger:
don't mind that paid agent.someone who has never crossed the naija bridge wants to tell us what is happening in the south east.
even the picture he posted up there is fake,

the said bridge has only about five pillars coming out from the water since 2015,

even the ship working in the water disappeared after 2015 election,till date.

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by etebefia: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Fat lie, this is not second Niger bridge, please note that it's a bridge that passes through the river and not a flyover @ OP stop being diabolic and mischievous, the SE didn't vote PMB and he subsequently categorized the SE as 5% that shouldn't benefit from his administration. I'm sure the SE people are not complaining, please stop defending these corrupt politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by lastmessenger: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

This is your brother admitting the abandonment of the same Oguta port by GEJ despite his principal Yaradua awarding it right under his nose.

An Hausa man awarded the contract for the port but your "alleged" brother who happened to have been his vice abandoned it and now buhari began it. Yet buhari is your enemy while GEJ is your friend. Or should I say, yet Hausa's are your enemies.
say whatever you want to say,I stand by my word that oguta port is a mirage. Posting a Facebook post by the same set of paid agent does not make oguta port 70 percent complete. This government can only decieve the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
lastmessenger:
say whatever you want to say,I stand by my word that oguta port is a mirage. Posting a Facebook post by the same set of paid agent does not make oguta port 70 percent complete. This government can only decieve the gullible.

The poster is your brother from the south east. So are you saying your loyalty can be bought?

He is solidly behind buhari. But you said only the dead in the SE would support him.

Didn't he prove you wrong on many levels?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic / IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) / 11 Long-serving Legislators Returning To Ninth Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.