Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

How Annoying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Annoying (1685 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Annoying by kutest(f): 2:08am On Jun 19, 2010
please ladies tell moi how annoying it gets when a guy is wooin u n u have to tell him ova n ova dat u r so not interested n he tells u u shud consider d love he has for u, has if

for moi it annoys to d point that i feel i could put my fist thru a wall.
Re: How Annoying by bigfather(m): 3:45am On Jun 19, 2010
No big deal, learn to live with it.
Re: How Annoying by papagee1(m): 4:27am On Jun 19, 2010
why dont u send a direct blow 2 his mouth directly

that should pass the message

so tinks 190
Re: How Annoying by Pweety4me(f): 4:49am On Jun 19, 2010
Yu even bother wif dem?ignore! undecided
Re: How Annoying by Carolece(f): 5:35am On Jun 19, 2010
I sorry for the men who dont understand when a woman doesnt love them and keep chasing. Those are the ones who generally get hurt, they force themselves on women, shower them with gifts and women use them and they talk how cruel a woman is. Mind you, I wouldnt invite a man by accepting gifts, but there are women out there who do it only for the "ride".

They dont annoy me at all.
Re: How Annoying by Africanqueen2(f): 6:11am On Jun 19, 2010
Its really annoying. . . It gets to a point I hate the person and couldn't stand been around him. Feel like putting a bullet in his skull. . . And you know the annoying thing? They think money can buy love. . . He wouldn't believe when I threw his money on his face. . . He stood there looking dumb. . . No is No. . . Get it through ur thick skull. . .
Re: How Annoying by Carolece(f): 6:16am On Jun 19, 2010
[center]WOW[/center]
Re: How Annoying by no1madman(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2010
African_queen:

. . . And you know the annoying thing? They think money can buy love. . . He wouldn't believe when I threw his money on
At least money can buy p. . u . .s . .s . .s .y cheesy
Re: How Annoying by Africanqueen2(f): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2010
no1madman:

At least money can buy p. . u . .s . .s . .s .y cheesy
Cheap words can buy dicks
Re: How Annoying by Onchedu(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2010
Some men are just hard of hearing and some girls just say one thing with their mouths and say the entire opposite in their actions.
Re: How Annoying by daylae(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2010
Onchedu:

Some men are just hard of hearing and some girls just say one thing with their mouths and say the entire opposite in their actions.
uve just said it,good hit man! cool
Re: How Annoying by jidobaba(m): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2010
African_queen:

Its really annoying. . . It gets to a point I hate the person and couldn't stand been around him. Feel like putting a bullet in his skull. . . And you know the annoying thing? They think money can buy love. . . He wouldn't believe when I threw his money on his face. . . He stood there looking dumb. . . No is No. . . Get it through your thick skull. . .

that was a rather wicked thing you did there. girls have been killed for less. why not politely refuse the money/advances, that's what mature girls do
Re: How Annoying by 190: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2010
190 coughs
Re: How Annoying by Ben13: 11:14am On Jun 19, 2010
Some guys sef dey make me vex.
If a lady says no, look for some other lady nw. . .haba! tongue
Re: How Annoying by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2010
papa-gee:

why dont u send a direct blow 2 his mouth directly

that should pass the message

so tinks 190

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Annoying by Orikinla(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2010
If you already know what to do, why are you asking for our comment?
HISS.
Re: How Annoying by whitesturd(f): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2010
its so annoyin.very annoyin grin
Re: How Annoying by Spyker: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2010
You should be happy and just politely ignore them.
There are some girls that no man even ask "what is your name" a whole year yet you have many guys wooing you. Girl, enjoy it while it last but simple tell them i am engaged whether it is true on not.
Re: How Annoying by iice(f): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2010
African_queen:

Cheap words can buy dicks
Good one grin

@Topic. . .dense people are usually irritating. Worse are the ones with no functioning brain cells
Re: How Annoying by meggieblac: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2010
Some are not only annoying bt get scary when they practically stalk u. Sometimes i just feel like screaming my head off(but i don't).
Re: How Annoying by brutal(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2010
jidobaba:

that was a rather wicked thing you did there. girls have been killed for less. why not politely refuse the money/advances, that's what mature girls do
Na shakara! wink
Re: How Annoying by kutest(f): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2010
brutal:

Na shakara! wink

thing is some guys dont wanna take no for an answer n can kill for the fact u said no than d fact that u took their money, think it stems from d fact some guys lack confidence in themselves
Re: How Annoying by blackmann(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2010
and at the end of the day if the guy go woos another girl and clinches her, ,u go dey vex abi? no be so?
Re: How Annoying by Faher(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2010
First they say 'if at first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again"

Now they say:
"
kutest:

please ladies tell moi how annoying it gets when a guy is wooin u n u have to tell him ova n ova dat u r so not interested n he tells u u shud consider d love he has for u, has if

Well, there are a lot of fishes in the sea, I can't be bothered by one who feels men are pests.
I don't even have the time to try again. if you no gree, there are others tongue
Re: How Annoying by Africanqueen2(f): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2010
jidobaba:

I have to do something to make him stop. . . He stalk me around, I have no peace. Besides its not the 1st time I refused his money but I guess there's nothing like No in his dictionary. But trust me before I do such I know he won't hurt a fly much less kill one.
Re: How Annoying by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2010
so annoying
Re: How Annoying by Phrankve1(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2010
Eeey fit think say u dey play hard to get you know !!!
Re: How Annoying by seun0622(m): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2010
kutest:

@poster

Your observation is very right but I must say you are ignorant or negligent of some fact about yourselves (Ladies).
Forget about the popular saying that a girl means Yes when she says No.
The bitter truth about your post is that hardly would you find a lady out there that has a guy who will not occassionally ask herself questions about the sincerity of the guy and a lot of guys have come to realise this.
Secondly,Most Ladies/Women are naturally created with minds that make them easily convincable.There abound several instances like yours but after several trials by the guy He wins. Guys are naturally created not to take a No for an answer not only on issues pertaining to women but on other issues also until he realises that such a girl might not be worth the chase.
Re: How Annoying by StRichy(m): 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2010
@ POSTER
WHETHER THEY GIVE IN OR NOT, IT DELIGHTS WOMEN TO BE ASKED OUT! (ANONYMOUS)
LEARN TO TOLERATE IT. SUCH ADVANCES ARE TO REMIND YOU THAT YOU ARE A WOMAN.
Re: How Annoying by cantell(m): 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2010
kutest:

African_queen:

Its really annoying. . . It gets to a point I hate the person and couldn't stand been around him. Feel like putting a bullet in his skull. . . And you know the annoying thing? They think money can buy love. . . He wouldn't believe when I threw his money on his face. . . He stood there looking dumb. . . No is No. . . Get it through your thick skull. . .
Una don dey form ajibota, dey do anyhow abi?
Don't worry!
When six go nack for una head, shakara go end by force!
Re: How Annoying by 190: 5:36am On Jun 21, 2010
cantell:

Don't worry!

death, grin grin grin
Re: How Annoying by Africanqueen2(f): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2010
cantell:

Don't worry!
Where e wan pass take end when e never start. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajekpako Babes / Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? / w

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.