Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) (42938 Views)

Wike, Makinde, Ortom Meet Obasanjo Behind Closed-Doors (Photos) / President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors / David Mark, Gabriel Suswam Hand Over PDP Party Structure To Gov. Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by OlaMiki: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
when you see a foolish ipod pig ,u will knw by their comment such as below. Go to school they wudnt go, now simple correct sentence , they can not write shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nancy2018:
Apc is death

4 Likes

Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by newinventions: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
isaaczik:
SOME OF US WORK WITH FACTS AND NOT EMOTIONS!
Between Presidents Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari.
Record has it that president Obasanjo sacked his IGP Tafa Balogun for corruption. He sacked the then Senate President Adolfus Wabara for corruption. He also sacked his own ministers, Fabian Osuji, S.M Afolabi, Hussein Akwanga, Tim Menakaya, etc for corruption. He also sacked Mrs Mobolaji Osomo for administrative infraction. The same way late president Umaru Musa Yar’Adua sacked Mrs Adenike Grange as Minister of Health for administrative infraction.
It's on records that president Jonathan also sacked Stella Odua for corruption. Stella Odua was one of the most powerful ministers in president Jonathan's administration. But when she erred, President Jonathan sacked her. President Jonathan also sacked Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina as the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform for corruption.
Now, tell me who president Buhari has sacked for the reported cases of corruption in his government?
Mind you, If you tell me that president Buhari sacked Babachir, I will happily remind you that the same president Buhari wrote the Senate, defended and exonerated Babachir of all wrong doings leveled against him. It was the cry of people like you and me and some other good Nigerians that forced him to sack Babachir and have him replaced with his own brother, Boss Mustapha. In other words, Mr. Babachir brought his own replacement.
Yet, some hero worshipping obsessive dim-wits will still want me to believe that president Buhari is Mr. Integrity and that he is fighting corruption.
Let me also remind you that president Buhari also reappointed the following guys who were all sacked for corruption and violation of their oaths of offices:
Abdulrasheed Maina:
Maina was the chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform. He was secretly recalled and reinstated by president Buhari. He was even promoted to the position of director in charge of human resources in the ministry of interior. Maina was dismissed by president Jonathan in 2013 following recommendations by the Office of the Head of Service. He was said to have stolen about 100billion naira from the pension fund.
CP Zakari Biu:
CP Biu was dismissed following his complicity in the escape from police detention of notorious Boko Haram suspect, Kabiru Sokoto. He was reinstated and promoted to the rank of AIG by president Buhari before he was gloriously retired from active service.
NHIS Boss, Prof Usman Yusuf:
Prof Yusuf was said to have squandered over 997 million naira from the schemes intervention fund. Investigation was carried out and he was dully sacked by the minister of health. But because he is president Buhari's brother, he was recently reinstated.
Mallam Ahmed Saleh.
Saleh was the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court. He connived with two others (Mohammed Abdulrahaman Sharif and Rilwanu Lawal) and stole 2.2 billion naira belonging to the apex court. They were also said to have received gratifications totaling 74.4 million naira from private contractors who were providing services to the apex court. Mallam Saleh was sacked but president Buhari reinstated him and promoted him as the Secretary of Legal Council of Nigeria.
Don't ever tell me that president Buhari is fighting corruption. Facts on ground are showing otherwise. Some of us work with facts not emotions.
Copy and forward
Faruk Adejoh-Audu writes

You are a true son of the soil. Three Gbosa for you.

2 Likes

Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
selemempe:
name one saint remaining in APC
my point exactly...both APC and pdp are all thieves. when I said apc to pdp I wasn't referring to the crossing. I meant both parties are full of looters...or u want to say pdp aren't thieves after 16 years of lost nothing to show coupled with atm dasuki?
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by eodavids(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Political ASHAWO .

Are you ignorant that those were all PDP members originally?
When have they emerged as "ashawos"? Is it now or when they defected to APC?

1 Like

Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
shocked
PDP
I can see Chief Emeka Ihedioha,the next governor of Imo State by the grace of God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
selemempe:

Epic! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Bruemath(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
APC will not like this
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by westlife79(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nancy2018:
Apc is death
did you go to school at all?

2 Likes

Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by bestviewer: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
There is nothing wrong with her comment. "APC is death", meaning that APC is ''death'' in itself. She does not mean that APC is dead but that APC is ''death'' in itself. The adjective ''death'' is referring to APC as being a killer party. Illiterates everywhere. cheesy

OlaMiki:
when you see a foolish ipod pig ,u will knw by their comment such as below. Go to school they wudnt go, now simple correct sentence , they can not write shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by pstnicodemus(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
selemempe:
Lie Mohhamed �
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by selemempe: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
pstnicodemus:

Lie Mohhamed �
yea ...true bro..only liar muhammadu

1 Like

Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by yankison(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
selemempe:

You are a deluded fool ..... They are just ruining the nation's future while they stash money abroad and buy properties , they aren't supposed to be celebrated in any form by any reasonable youth of this Great nation .
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by wizseller: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Very well said

That Ngene won't respond to this one oh

Nigeria sure deserves better than what Buhari can offer

We don't need a wicked tyrant and dictator who acts holier than thou

isaaczik:
SOME OF US WORK WITH FACTS AND NOT EMOTIONS!
Between Presidents Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari.
Record has it that president Obasanjo sacked his IGP Tafa Balogun for corruption. He sacked the then Senate President Adolfus Wabara for corruption. He also sacked his own ministers, Fabian Osuji, S.M Afolabi, Hussein Akwanga, Tim Menakaya, etc for corruption. He also sacked Mrs Mobolaji Osomo for administrative infraction. The same way late president Umaru Musa Yar’Adua sacked Mrs Adenike Grange as Minister of Health for administrative infraction.
It's on records that president Jonathan also sacked Stella Odua for corruption. Stella Odua was one of the most powerful ministers in president Jonathan's administration. But when she erred, President Jonathan sacked her. President Jonathan also sacked Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina as the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform for corruption.
Now, tell me who president Buhari has sacked for the reported cases of corruption in his government?
Mind you, If you tell me that president Buhari sacked Babachir, I will happily remind you that the same president Buhari wrote the Senate, defended and exonerated Babachir of all wrong doings leveled against him. It was the cry of people like you and me and some other good Nigerians that forced him to sack Babachir and have him replaced with his own brother, Boss Mustapha. In other words, Mr. Babachir brought his own replacement.
Yet, some hero worshipping obsessive dim-wits will still want me to believe that president Buhari is Mr. Integrity and that he is fighting corruption.
Let me also remind you that president Buhari also reappointed the following guys who were all sacked for corruption and violation of their oaths of offices:
Abdulrasheed Maina:
Maina was the chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform. He was secretly recalled and reinstated by president Buhari. He was even promoted to the position of director in charge of human resources in the ministry of interior. Maina was dismissed by president Jonathan in 2013 following recommendations by the Office of the Head of Service. He was said to have stolen about 100billion naira from the pension fund.
CP Zakari Biu:
CP Biu was dismissed following his complicity in the escape from police detention of notorious Boko Haram suspect, Kabiru Sokoto. He was reinstated and promoted to the rank of AIG by president Buhari before he was gloriously retired from active service.
NHIS Boss, Prof Usman Yusuf:
Prof Yusuf was said to have squandered over 997 million naira from the schemes intervention fund. Investigation was carried out and he was dully sacked by the minister of health. But because he is president Buhari's brother, he was recently reinstated.
Mallam Ahmed Saleh.
Saleh was the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court. He connived with two others (Mohammed Abdulrahaman Sharif and Rilwanu Lawal) and stole 2.2 billion naira belonging to the apex court. They were also said to have received gratifications totaling 74.4 million naira from private contractors who were providing services to the apex court. Mallam Saleh was sacked but president Buhari reinstated him and promoted him as the Secretary of Legal Council of Nigeria.
Don't ever tell me that president Buhari is fighting corruption. Facts on ground are showing otherwise. Some of us work with facts not emotions.
Copy and forward
Faruk Adejoh-Audu writes
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by magzey: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Racoon:
grin grin cheesy Politics-full of intrigues.Restratigizing to oust the tyranny in Nigeria.APC is in more trouble.
let them bring out the credible candidate to match that of PMB. this meeting has been just to consult them selves after all everyone will go back to his state where the wahala is awaiting. to remove Baba is Mission Impossible considering the Vast Northern and western youth mentality to make him proceed beyond 2019. we dey wait God willing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin

Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by siraj1402(m): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
I only pity the youths who are rejoicing over the current happening. This is never for anyone but their family.
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by selemempe: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
yankison:

I am a deluded fool
..... They are just ruining the nation's future while they stash money abroad and buy properties , they aren't supposed to be celebrated in any form by any reasonable youth of this Great nation .
At the bolded...i always knew that.

However by ur post u seem to believe buhari is a good man and deserves a 2nd term...u need to see a psychiatrist bro undecided
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by cytell56: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
EFCC dusting David Marks file now grin

The way they dusted Tinubu and Amaechi's file abi
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=isaaczik post=69928716][/quote]
Let Him probe his predesessor. It will serve as deterrent for those in the present government. They will be mindful that the government after them will also do same to them.
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Yankee101: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lol. Benue unite. Sorry bubu
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
cry

Bubu must hear this

Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by nicason(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
David mark has a clean sheet that nobody can stained
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by buchilla: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
OneSentence:
from apc to pdp all I see are men spring the commonwealth of this nation. they cross carpet when things don't go their way...name one saint among them...
U don't need to sound this way because you may not be a saint. Judge not so that u will not be judged.
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by AdesegunSanni89: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
Na losers full these pictures ooi
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
OlaMiki:

Its "cannot" or "can't" king of England.
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Mikeross62: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
IamAirforce1:
See as dem dey laugh Buhari and tinubu

you fit talk Buhari
they can't even untie Tinubu shoe not to talk of laughing him

1 Like

Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
EFCC dusting David Marks file now grin

Your head dey there
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by newinventions: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
OneSentence:

my point exactly...both APC and pdp are all thieves. when I said apc to pdp I wasn't referring to the crossing. I meant both parties are full of looters...or u want to say pdp aren't thieves after 16 years of lost nothing to show coupled with atm dasuki?

When they were in APC you called them saint, now that they are back to PDP they are thieves. God help our youth to have sense.
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by searchlight: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
OlaMiki:
weda APC is death, APC is dying, APC is deathing , APC is deaded. it is as Clear as crystal that APC is a sinking titanic. at least anyone punching button and commenting in NL is better than your god buhari who is a stark illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" / Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja / Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.