Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo (26461 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by Lautechgossip(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Lilian Esoro Which Was Popular Known As “Nurse Abigail” In Clinic Matters TV Series, Shares Throwback Photo Of Her Lovely Mum And Her Little Self.

See Photo Below

http://kikiotolu.com/lilian-esoro-shares-throwback-photo-of-herself-and-her-lovely-mum/

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Even from small you go know say she go wicked

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by cassidy1996(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
she too dey quick vex

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by WEEDSDOM: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
The Young Shall Grow..But some people never grow.

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
I dont take nonsense no start today grin

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by Wikinaija(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
HAhaha

Please visit our blog below
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by BE811APP: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by LANDLORD72: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
The young shall grow?
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by Paruz1015(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
BUHARI Till 2023

Like if you Agree and share if you don't

10 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by mamaa88(f): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by Emmafe(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Okay, lemme start frying beans.

Check my signature for Samsung phones

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by dbynonetwork: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
Bleaching cream at work... Almost all bleaches, you would hear them saying the cream is bringing out their natural color..
Ladies please how do cream bring out our natural color... Please explain to me..

13 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by Yankiss(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
Beautiful mum, pretty daughter.
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by Gordonz07(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
That's was the good old days. Same face after she is grown. Waoh
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
madam born again , nawa for you oh grin

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by bobokeshington: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
OK
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by bobokeshington: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Paruz1015:
BUHARI Till 2023

the thunder wey go fire you and your buhari go strike from una anus... original fool!

9 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by bobokeshington: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

aunty abeg na who ask you... dey dia dey talk like say una grow up together

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by Laytonin: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
very lovely!
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by Layneen: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
i just like this babe mehn!
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
After she settled for less because of age,she later backtrack her move.Why did she just her hubby?
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by ictjobber: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
sweet

see my signature
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by Jediel1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Paruz1015:
BUHARI Till 2023

1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by Jaynom(m): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
She get mustache
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by dvson1: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
The only difference be say she's grown claw now
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by bibina: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Chai people can see ...
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by drealnamdy(m): 12:46am On Aug 03, 2018
From young to older ....make she go make up with my homie and Gee Ubifrankling Ojare.... angry
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2018
bobokeshington:

aunty abeg na who ask you... dey dia dey talk like say una grow up together

sshhh
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo by gwama: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
dbynonetwork:
Bleaching cream at work... Almost all bleaches, you would hear them saying the cream is bringing out their natural color..
Ladies please how do cream bring out our natural color... Please explain to me..

All users of cream, tablets and bleaching injections never have courage to admit that they use these poisons to bleach their skin, they say yesterday's cameras lit up badly, that is, why they appear black in the old photos, others say they have vitiligo ... etc grin grin grin thinking that people are idiots. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things / Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.