Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai (34507 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks 3 PDP NASS members, affirms Lalong, Bulus (APC), Fom (LP) / 3 PDP Presidential Aspirants Purchase Guber, Senatorial Nomination Forms / 3 PDP Presidential Aspirants Pick Senate, Guber Forms Through Surrogates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2018
Emycord:
see how you keep disgracing your self anglican are an offshoot of catholic church. you do not invoke saints? and you have anglican churches named after traditional catholic saints? like st andrew, paul, peter, and john anglican churches? so who are they invoking by those names? your ancestors? "nairaland igbo" park well

I don't read trash......
am an anglican...QED......I don't read or count white beads.
Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by goodloving(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2018
All these ipob cry or wailing will be surprised at the political chess game that will happen in their backyard very soon,they said APC in not popular in the east very soon they will wail wail in their usual way
Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Emycord: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I don't read trash......
am an anglican...QED......I don't read or count white beads.
why wont you call it trash? since you have been exposed. i know that julius is your baptism name and catholics and anglican names thier children after saints during baptism. and anglican baptism is accepted by catholics cos its the same ritual. at baptism we recite the apostles creed. invoke the intercession of the saints. anglican follows the same rituals. and you my dear is named after a saint. as a matter of fact its pope julius 1 that you are named. stop this your fake igbo id and be yourself don't you have self worth?
Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Emycord:
why wont you call it trash? since you have been exposed. i know that julius is your baptism name and catholics and anglican names thier children after saints during baptism. and anglican baptism is accepted by catholics cos its the same ritual. at baptism we recite the apostles creed. invoke the intercession of the saints. anglican follows the same rituals. and you my dear is named after a saint. as a matter of fact its pope julius 1 that you are named. stop this your fake igbo id and be yourself don't you have self worth?

Nothing can convince me.......why can't u accept u wrong and rephrase ur sentence instead of this long epistle.........

U want to suffocate every igbo into catholics.....more over is Roman catholic.......accept u wrong....that's all.....

I was born Anglican likewise many others....stop all these explanations and accept wrong...

Igboland is not 90% roman catholics.....biko.....
Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Emycord:

accept u wrong and stop this long epistle.....is not necessary
I was born Anglican likewise many others....
saying igbos are 90% catholics....is very bad and totally wrong bro....
u can suffocate every one into catholicism.....

ur sentence is wrong or should I say ur message was wrong.....

accept it....very simple thing....stop giving me all these similarities....it won't work....
Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Emycord: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

accept u wrong and stop this long epistle.....is not necessary
I was born Anglican likewise many others....
saying igbos are 90% catholics....is very bad and totally wrong bro....
u can suffocate every one into catholicism.....

ur sentence is wrong or should I say ur message was wrong.....

accept it....very simple thing....stop giving me all these similarities....it won't work....
guy prove me wrong simple. seems you have lost steam. show me how igbo's are not 90% catholic
Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Emycord: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Nothing can convince me.......why can't u accept u wrong and rephrase ur sentence instead of this long epistle.........

U want to suffocate every igbo into catholics.....more over is Roman catholic.......accept u wrong....that's all.....

I was born Anglican likewise many others....stop all these explanations and accept wrong...

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Emycord: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

that not the issue on this thread cos its not about the major church in igbo land. i only used it to drive home my points. regards to how igbo feel about apc. that part has no chance in igboland
Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Emycord:
that not the issue on this thread cos its not about the major church in igbo land. i only used it to drive home my points. regards to how igbo feel about apc. that part has no chance in igboland

I should have used igbos are 99% christians......

pls I bear nothing against u....if my statement offends u am sorry....just the way u made it particular...is kinda annoying.
Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Emycord: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I should have used igbos are 99% christians......

pls I bear nothing against u....if my statement offends u am sorry....just the way u made it particular...is kinda annoying.
its ok "tell it not in gath and publish it not on the streets of ashkelon" lest the daughters of the philistines, rejoice in triumph.
Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
Emycord:
its ok "tell it not in gath and publish it not on the streets of ashkelon" lest the daughters of the philistines, rejoice in triumph.

smillezzz
Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by chukseric504869: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
almost all SE governors r secretly working for re election of pmb.I ve always told wailers that d margin pmb will use to win 2019 election will b far higher than dt of 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Get Treated To A Buffet In Damaturu (Photo) / Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper / "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.