Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (52671 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP / Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension / Sen. Omo-agege Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by odiks: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
If My Stay In APC Is Making You Sleep-Less Then Go To The Hospital -

Senator Shehu Sani has attacked those who want him to leave the All Progressive Congress (APC ),

Sani on his Facebook page said ‘: If my stay in All Progressive Congress APC is causing you sleepless night you might as well go to the hospital so that you do not have hypertension.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/shehu-sani/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by bedspread: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
Shehu stay oo

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by Racoon(m): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dog is still eating dog back in the coven

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by naijaguy123456(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Maybe they should hug transformer !

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by Kyase(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Shehu just dey like girlfriend wey you breakup with but she no gree breakup with you grin
Na by force?

172 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by Corrinthians(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy

PDP little online warriors right now. cheesy

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by aolawale025: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
This fellow ought to have followed the first wave. Now El Rufai is running rings around him

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by israelmao(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Shehu!Shehu!Shehu!How many times did I call you?You are wasting your time in APC no one trusts you there again.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by kayla247: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
I have never seen a fellow as confused as Shehu Sani tufiakwa!!!

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by Metuh: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
This chameleon must stay put and cause more damage internally joor.

What a confused fellow, he must have an afon-jja blood in him. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by datribune: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Good one my favorite Senator. Shehu Sani is in APC & no clown can push him out. Were he even to defect, he would never join PDP.
Senator Sani can never be found in d company of PDP locusts. This is a man who has spent d better part of his life fighting 4 d common good & anti-corruption. Anyone not happy with his decision can take a jump in d ocean & end their pathetic existence.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by superior1: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
El Rufai the midget, una do well o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by Robbin7(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Okay. We done hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
He will be a fool at 40 60 in the end. Wait till the transfer window closes. undecided

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by jolyment: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Shehu Sani aboki na
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Idiot

snitches always have a painful end....Good riddance to him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
If you refuse to defect to PDP, Elrufal will force you out of APC. Coward!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
I almost give a shit
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by ponziponzi(m): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
odiks:
If My Stay In APC Is Making You Sleep-Less Then Go To The Hospital -

Senator Shehu Sani has attacked those who want him to leave the All Progressive Congress (APC ),

Sani on his Facebook page said ‘: If my stay in All Progressive Congress APC is causing you sleepless night you might as well go to the hospital so that you do not have hypertension.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/shehu-sani/

Wrong translation

If my stay in All Progressive Congress APC is causing you sleepless night you will have to sleep standing. If my stay in All Progressive Congress APC is causing someone heart problem, you will have to leave your hotel to live in the hospital so that you do not develop hypertension.

16 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by englishmart(m): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
My friend, leave that party. They already see you as a big threat. They see you as a Saraki in the making.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by eagleeye2: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
Outcast

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by victorazyvictor(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Regretted associating with him angry

He fall my hand gan.
Indeed "every man has price tag"

10 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by Angelawhite(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
Shebi we told u to defect. Somebody help me with a perfect meme

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by salbis(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Confused fellow.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by danjaba(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sell out! No one needs you again.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by czarina(f): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Good for him.

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by annnikky(f): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
His staying is a nytmare for them so he should stay there to torment them very well grin
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by bender79: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
israelmao:
Shehu!Shehu!Shehu!How many times did I call you?You are wasting your time in APC no one trusts there again.
The moment he leaves he will become politically irelevant. Abi you think his brain is like your own?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by potent5(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Shehu Sani is a mole planted in the APC by the PDP.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC by BabaIbo: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
The guy dey somehow confuse... this is his condition right now

He don't know the next step to take politically. e no know weda make him port/decamp or make him stay put

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu / Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.