Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus (87497 Views)

Romelu Lukaku Adds 3 New Mercedes To His Car Collections In 3 Months / Samuel Eto'o's Multi-million Dollar Car Collections / See Jose Mourinho’s Amazing Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Happy 4 him.... Hardwork really pays especially when God is involved
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Godbuikem: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abjay97:
Will he drive all of them at once??

Nigerians nawa o.... Bless God for his life na.... If u poor=problem , rich = bigger problem haba!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
Am I the only one seeing BUGGATI ChIRON for N1.2B. Lmao.. Omo see money

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Vokians(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by DeBrain045(m): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lilisticlili:
life without Jesus most worthless
Don't bring jesus into this you can be living in chronic poverty shouting jesus, life without money is unfulfilled

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by robotix: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
Aldebaran:
If you are reading this and you want that kind of luxuries....

Then forget EDUCATION and Learn a SKILL.... grin

Except you plan to be a PoliTHIEFcian cheesy grin
it is sad to note that you don't know the real meaning and essence of education... how can you say forget education and learn a skill? Is learning skill not education?

This is why I say most Nigerians are not as educated as they assume. Even going to school is learning a skill. However, specialized in demand skill/education is the key to 21st century success.

I have never used my school cert to work since after NYSC and even now, I am securing deals worth millions, but that does not mean I should tell people to do what you just said.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by DeBrain045(m): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
Explorers:

Amen, me too. Make the blessing no even reach this one sef.
I also cast poverty out of your brain as for if God bless me reach 200Trillion euros i will ask for more
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by DeBrain045(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
alertness:
And yet people doing money rituals are not as rich as this dude...what kind of money is their calabash vomiting for them?
canter compare to real hard earn money
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by adegeye38(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
xprince59:
If I no get money wetin I go gain cry cry
fit gain eternal life

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by davinchecodes(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abjay97:
Do you wear all your clothes at once? angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Tobest150(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by DeBrain045(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Vokians:
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.
You haven't touch or see money
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
lilmax:
the only car am lacking there is the Bugatti
the rest are crap, driven them, nothing special

Oga bros...Y u dey lie lyk dis

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by tunize(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Marvyx:
No one can amass this kind of wealth in life without partnership with a spirit consciously or unconsciously. Believe it or not, it's the truth.
by spirit how do you mean?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Barney11: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
See wealth,not our over hyped celebrities tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Oselu28(f): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
and i don't even have one
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by vroy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
Opinionated:
When will he buy an Innoson?
2moro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
DeBrain045:
I cast out poverty from your brain in jesus name AMEN!!!

Quote me and say Amen let finish the prayer for our fellow
A poor person cannot change cars every two years can they? ..... undecided

Going after material things like this, he will never be satisfied and will never be happy.

No be my money sha......
I just want to say my mind.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
akinsmyk:

Bro Cr7 is not the one you can say this too, really means you have not been following him. Cr7 if not d top but one of d sportsmen that do most charity. He regularly donates blood, that's why he's got no tattoo.

Ronaldo doesn't donate to just an individual but to institutions and nations. We some nations had natural disasters, he's there helping. When Portugal won a particular trophy, he donated his money share to charity and the same thing when Madrid won champions league.

He also at a particular time auction one of his golden boots to raise money for charity. He's friend that gave him a goal to score which gave him recognition and selection while he lost his career is today a rich man Coz Ronaldo didn't forget him

Now let's talk investment, he has several propertied, real estates, hotels, etc.

You could have checked google for all this before you comment coz its full of ignorance. Ronaldo has done more charity than any footballer living or dead. I can say that anywhere

If you paid attention, i used "they". I was speaking generally to all wealthy people who acquire material things that seems in excess and are not needed. What do you need two bugattis for? Two? A car that can run so fast until its tires melt.

My point was having certain types of things for "show offs" as opposed to it being needed or having an exquisite taste to things which is not for show offs is off putting. But thats my own personal opinion. I could point out a man who is one of the top three richest man in the world but still lives in the house he bought in the 70s yet has loads of companies to his name even has a company that produces private jets but doesn't have one for himself.

And yes you are very correct, i don't follow him at all neither do i know much about him except for one time he helped a kid pay for surgery that made news.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by jibs4lv(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
One thing i thank God for cr7 life for is that , he's a merciful person, he helps alot but I pray against such wealth .

The one I 'll have to live comfortable and happy life with my family , help others and worship God till last day.

Not necessarily owing pjs and so many cars that can feed nations and unfutunately , most of those cars are useless .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by pureola(m): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
I respect CR7.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Pyroex(m): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Didn't u see the Range Rover
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Marvyx:
No one can amass this kind of wealth in life without partnership with a spirit consciously or unconsciously. Believe it or not, it's the truth.
You need to stop smoking Banana leaves they are not good for your brains grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by spanzed(m): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
cococandy:
Life is good. That’s all I have to say
when you getting money...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by 8stargeneral: 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Oluwa bless me too datz all I want
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by DeBrain045(m): 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
NoDulling4here:

A poor person cannot change cars every two years can they? ..... undecided

Going after material things like this, he will never be satisfied and will never be happy.

No be my money sha......
I just want to say my mind.
For once i also agree with you, may be buyings cars is not bad but when it becomes excess like this one then it is bad
Blackfyre:

If you paid attention, i used "they". I was speaking generally to all wealthy people who acquire material things that seems in excess and are not needed. What do you need two bugattis for? Two? A car that can run so fast until its tires melt.

My point was having certain types of things for "show offs" as opposed to it being needed or having an exquisite taste to things which is not for show offs is off putting. But thats my own personal opinion. I could point out a man who is one of the top three richest man in the world but still lives in the house he bought in the 70s yet has loads of companies to his name even has a company that produces private jets but doesn't have one for himself.

And yes you are very correct, i don't follow him at all neither do i know much about him except for one time he helped a kid pay for surgery that made news.
I will like to know this man you are talking of
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by jiboladhino(m): 12:09am On Aug 03, 2018
Your English is a huge turn off for **WEALTH**
Whizkidjay7:
I must rich in this life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by tabisegroup(m): 12:18am On Aug 03, 2018
Abjay97:

Yes
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Melison(m): 12:22am On Aug 03, 2018
Popularity:
Calculate all these cars in total, Davido's private Jet is more costler. This just indicates that Rinaldo has no taste for cars.
dem tell u say Ronaldo no get private jet?? Abeg.....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by chrizzyace: 12:38am On Aug 03, 2018
Aldebaran:
If you are reading this and you want that kind of luxuries....

Then forget EDUCATION and Learn a SKILL.... grin

Except you plan to be a PoliTHIEFcian cheesy grin

Hmmmm �

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by donqx: 1:04am On Aug 03, 2018
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement / 2013 Glo-CAF Awards / Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.