Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) (29655 Views)

Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos / 2023: Amaechi Visits Emir Of Daura With Ali Ndume / Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by Felixv: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
xpresseeve:

The comparison with the US is baseless.

Public transportation in the entire US (save some very few states) is WACK.

The rail is almost non existent.

The US should definitely not be our model for building inter-connectivity as regards railways. We should be looking at Germany, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore and of course China.

I worked in the US for 5yrs -communting between PA and NYC 5 times a week --guess what -using AMTRAK. There is no country on earth that has the road network that US has coupled with a good rail system I would say public transport is big.

But maybe I should stick to my poorly third world country ----Germany is no comparison -they are just to dedicated and advance -a lesson we need to learn.
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Ambode is getting the job done. His initiative on Construction and transportation is highly commendable.

We would only want him to review the Visionscape project. I think so much is going wrong with those people.
The Visionscape thing is not working
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by seguno2: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Almaiga:
Ambode and Amaechi are some of APC's working machines. Keep making us proud and keep giving PDP sleepless nights.

Sai Baba Buhari.

Failing machines you should say.
Buhari completed the Abuja metro and the Kaduna-Abuja railways that PDP and Jonathan built. Success all over.
Ambode has failed to complete just one small metro project in Lagos started by Tinubu and continued by Fashola. 20 years of APC failures.
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by seguno2: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abjay97:
Though i dont support Buhari or APC, i think he's tried a bit in our railways most especially. The Abuja Metro.. but the most painful part is that the railway system we are trying to revive is outdated and achaic in world standard. We need bullet speed trains, where someone can be living in Port Harcourt and working in Enugu

How can you need world standard bullet trains when our president is leading a country of uneducated youths sitting around waiting for free oil money?
You don’t know what you are talking about.
No education. No technical education. No technology. Yet you want advancement. You must be dreaming.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by TheKabal: 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
cc IsaAbubakar alias Isaiah Abubakar
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by seguno2: 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
4601CE:
This is cool
Sai baba till 2023

Please tell us exactly what is cool?
The pictures or the Lagos railways moving millions of people daily in the manner that the Kaduna-Abuja railways built by PDP is moving people?
Do you have eyes
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2018
seguno2:

Please tell us exactly what is cool?
The pictures or the Lagos railways moving millions of people daily in the manner that the Kaduna-Abuja railways built by PDP is moving people?
Do you have eyes
Cry me a lagoon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by seguno2: 12:01am On Aug 03, 2018
iammo:
Amaechi and fashola two outstanding ministers, even though the ridiculous APC wants them to fail with constant budget cut by senate and executive rascality displayed by Buhari and his red caped chief of staff by prioritizing economic unfeasible project like daura helipad and rail line to Niger and Chad

You should learn how to stay focused.
Why was the budget for the highlighted not cut?
Should we continue to allow ourselves to be fooled easily?
Abi our mumu never do
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by seguno2: 12:02am On Aug 03, 2018
4601CE:
Cry me a lagoon

You can do better than that if you ever went to school and paid attention to what your teachers were saying.
Did you
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by seguno2: 12:09am On Aug 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Ambode is getting the job done. His initiative on Construction and transportation is highly commendable.

We would only want him to review the Visionscape project. I think so much is going wrong with those people.

How many passengers are been carried daily on the Lagos light rail in the manner that the Kaduna-Abuja railways built by PDP and Jonathan is carrying passengers?
Or did all the billions of dollars in loans and budget disappear into Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode roguish APC pockets only?
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 03, 2018
seguno2:

You can do better than that if you ever went to school and paid attention to what your teachers were saying.
Did you
Big man. Stop quoting me.
You’re making a very big mistake by thinking you can force your opinion on anyone here.
Goodnight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by donqx: 1:04am On Aug 03, 2018
hmm
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by iammo(m): 1:04am On Aug 03, 2018
seguno2:

You should learn how to stay focused.
Why was the budget for the highlighted not cut?
Should we continue to allow ourselves to be fooled easily?
Abi our mumu never do

Stay focused on what exactly?
Rail is funded on a 20 year bank loan so the legislatures don't give a damn since it isn't "OYEL MONEY" and no Nigerian gets the cash directly except the Chinese contractors.
Look no mumu can ever be done with our kind of democracy, party ticket cost N24m, each delegates gets bribed heavily before primaries, cost of logistic and advert is there, not to mention hotel cost during campaign, yet a senator earns 700k, and a president earns 1.7m a month with allowance not more than the annual salary, how exactly won't senator and executives loot "runing cost" and "secuirity votes",How? So in this current democracy, if you actually see a politician atleast trying abit you should recognize such, because Democracy is just an illusion to keep the poor masses feeling abit among with the elite
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 3:08am On Aug 03, 2018
Bit by bits APC is shutting up the wailers. Watch out it will be on an upward trend between now and 2019.

The planted seeds of the past 3yrs are just germinating and harvesting has just begun

PDP and IPOB warriors go cry tire

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 4:29am On Aug 03, 2018
seguno2:

How can you need world standard bullet trains when our president is leading a country of uneducated youths sitting around waiting for free oil money?
You don’t know what you are talking about.
No education. No technical education. No technology. Yet you want advancement. You must be dreaming.

You are on point . Awon lazy youth. Na to think of fast lane.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 6:15am On Aug 03, 2018
Thank God Ambode has chopped sense and stopped dressing in tight suits, shirts and trousers. He now looks good dressed in native dressing grin
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2018
No report of Plane Crash, railway system has started working, that Rotimi is seriously serious unlike his other former PDP decampee
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2018
Leonbonapart:
lol

May you not sell your future and that of your children's children over a railway project
what should he sell it over ? N4000 and Kongo of rice ? A railway project is not selling your future and if it is - it’s worth it !
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by xpmode(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2018
Abjay97:
Though i dont support Buhari or APC, i think he's tried a bit in our railways most especially. The Abuja Metro.. but the most painful part is that the railway system we are trying to revive is outdated and achaic in world standard. We need bullet speed trains, where someone can be living in Port Harcourt and working in Enugu

Dont be misinformed, This time of rail are still being used in advanced countries, be aware also that the bullet train require electricity to run and the cost will be huge also considering the fact that Nigeria is just recovering economically.

Investors need to know that Rail Transport is profitable first before they can invest their money. so this face of development will prove that their money worth spendin
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2018
Pataricatering:
what should he sell it over ? N4000 and Kongo of rice ? A railway project is not selling your future and if it is - it’s worth it !
another Esau right here. Your kinds are the problem of the nation Nigeria. And you are a woman for crying out loud
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by TonySpike: 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
Abjay97:

Can the citizens actually afford that type of system? If a bullet speed train is built in Nigeria, I am sure it will be heavily subsidized in Nigeria. It will never be profitable until we have a massive size of middle-income earners.
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by somehow: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
cytell56:

How did he try? Was he the one that started the project? Even Amaechi himself confirmed that Jonathan did an 85% completion while they did the 15%

Where did Amechi say that? Where and when? So its jonathan that did 85 but amechi did 15? Amechi is now synonymous to Jonathan?
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by cytell56: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
somehow:

Where did Amechi say that? Where and when? So its jonathan that did 85 but amechi did 15? Amechi is now synonymous to Jonathan?

It's obvious you don't read, and if you don't sebi you get google on your phone Abi you no get data

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria / 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo / APC Sweeps Rivers South-east, Magnus Abe Likely To Return To Senate - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.