Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material (5204 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! / After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material / Girls With Big Ass And Big Booby Are Not Wife Material. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
If a lady visit you on some weekends, and couldn't prepare this kind of soups with her money and store in your refrigerator.. My dear forget her she isn't a good wife material.... Period

8 Likes

Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by IamPlato(m): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2018

Prepare All These And Store in My Fridge? Am I Selling Soup?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Where will you find such girls wen eyelash have blocked their eyes and make up covered their brains? You want her to cook with hands she has fixed vulture like nails on? You never ready

13 Likes

Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by Ebuka007: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
and if you can't finish it once, then you are not a man enough.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by highqueen(f): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
angry
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by ritylove(f): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
this post be giving me headache on my ribs...how greedy can a nigga get

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
tongue
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by LuciferChristi: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
Feminists say they can't. They say it's not what they should be doing.
They insist that they are supposed to do nothing domestically.

Some of them will be here shortly to give us reasons why...

1 Like

Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by doctore212(m): 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
For what naa. She be Sex doll
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by chiommy123(f): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
thief
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by Shugavee(f): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
With her money got me ,,,, u no go find the one wey go gree to do am with ur money first,,, lol ,, even if it’s ur money I won’t. Food will not kill u

1 Like

Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abeg shey na glutton she won feed ni angry

angry
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by clemz85(m): 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
People will just be looking for trouble any how
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by RevenGeMission: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Glutton

Yes, i am a guy but that's excess , even if your girlfriend is a banker , that's too much for one weekend abeg

Olounje Oshi

1 Like

Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by fancy4eve(f): 12:35am On Aug 03, 2018
OLOSHi sited..........ur type go lyk awwoof, y not tell her to open a restaurant 4 u instead

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by addicted268(f): 1:44am On Aug 03, 2018
N.a. food the guy come this world come chop?
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by phemmyfour: 5:59am On Aug 03, 2018
Purging things
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by chris31(m): 7:06am On Aug 03, 2018
That kind of girl is very hard to find these days
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by GOFRONT(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2018
This man, Na table u wan shake so oo grin grin

Cos the last time wen I check, na only two outof ten girls still get d mentality say man must not provide all..........The remaining 8girls mentality be say "It is a man's responsibility to provide all
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by Peterosky(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2018
Op must be a diamond digger.Abi you come this world to come chop on top woman money?
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by SarakiBukola: 7:53am On Aug 03, 2018
fancy4eve:
OLOSHi sited..........ur type go lyk awwoof, y not tell her to open a restaurant 4 u instead

The "Oloshi sighted" made me laugh.

I don't see any big deal in paying for this sha. But asking her to use her money is a NO NO. It should be voluntary.

But only a glutton would eat this much
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by flames007(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Where will you find such girls wen eyelash have blocked their eyes and make up covered their brains? You want her to cook with hands she has fixed vulture like nails on? You never ready
Choi,u said it all.no need to add again.
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by don4real18(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2018
Ok...
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by flames007(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2018
doctore212:
For what naa. She be Sex doll
ur Highness,what did you take to get this high?
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by Lalas247(f): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2018
Chai!
See demand.....

Even if she did it with her money ... those are the ones u give back to ....
stingy dude undecided
Are u even in employment ? After all this you will still cheat on her and treat her like scum ....
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2018
I'm not sure you know how much those buckets of soup cost
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by Maishuni: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2018
After she prepares this for you, you need to do her well. www.pussyrush.com
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by MissJoy29(f): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2018
Cheap talks!

Prepare ko, paper ni!
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
too much hunger has forced an able bodied man to talk like an mu2. greed and selfishness slap u der.
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by preshdiva(f): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is way too much abeg. Is it a relationship or a stomach infrastructure program?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Almost Died Today Due To Fornication, Thank god For My Life Ooo / Should I Go Into Prostitution? / My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.