Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? (3372 Views)

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by RevenGeMission: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2018
You'd have to be a beast to claim you didn't know , it's all over the cyberspace
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by mpianya39(m): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yet they are campaigning and voting for another Fulani man named Atiku
Stop deceiving yourself young man angry angry nobody is talking about zoogerian politics this time around bro....all we need is biafra angry angry

Check out our latest ogbunigwe cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by Butterflyle0: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash by a nairaland newbie that sprang up just because of next year election

sorry i don't talk to newbies

Check my registration date that time you're still using tecno n3
kapish wink

IBO man your people have already ratted you out. So no need to pretend you are Hausa when you are not.

Even your Hausa is disjointed when you try to type it. cheesy

I am a South westerner who understands Hausa bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by IsaAbubakar: 7:36am On Aug 03, 2018
[s]
Butterflyle0:

IBO man your people have already ratted you out. So no need to pretend you are Hausa when you are not.

Even your Hausa is disjointed when you try to type it. cheesy

I am a South westerner who understands Hausa bro
[/s]
trash trash trash from a paid newbie
claptrap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by RevenGeMission: 7:37am On Aug 03, 2018
Shut up already , i went through most of your posts, even though some looks it was written by a smart person, the others look like plain propaganda

Just today you pasted ibo massacres from 1942 , How is that Buhari's fault ? the topic was why do they hate buhari

Then you talked about how appointing children of those who served Buhari was in order

then you claimed Buhari was resuscitated with Miyeti Allah funds , i mean like seriously if you have to lie , be decent about it

You may live in Ibadan as your posts claim , but i doubt you are Yoruba , not because you hate Buhari but how you express yourself online is very doubtful

iammo:

That June 12 honor was strictly political and an attempt to outwit southwest when obj became a problem, Buhari served as PTDF chairman under abacha that jailed MKO and killed his wife kudirat( an innocent woman and a mother ) he never for once spoke against such tyranny, segun awolowo got appointed, ojuckwus son got appointed but why not idiagbon, why?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by Butterflyle0: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash from a paid newbie
claptrap

You actually stupidly think I am a newbie and I am.paid?

The venom in you shows you are actually the one being paid.

I am.not a newbie by the way

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by RevenGeMission: 7:47am On Aug 03, 2018
robotix:

When most of you talk like this, it .makes my skin crawl.

How does June 12 give you constant power supply, provide jobs, good roads, advance medical facilities, industrialization for the Yorubas or even your children.

This is why I keep say many of you are not educated at all...

Are u guys these daft?

Go and see what Rwanda has achieved for themselves and you will be ashamed to call yourself a Nigerian. Ghana just overtook Nigeria as highest kola producers.

But you are here celebrating June 12
... As If it adds any tangible value to your citizenship.

Your likes are the reason why I will eventually leave this country. I don't want to my kids to end up being stupid and conform to mediocrity.

You are free to leave the country anytime you want , nobody is stopping you , but make sure you don't go through the desert or libya

And while June 12 should not be an object of ridicule by people who politicized and condemned it , Running away from the country and calling others stupid isn't the solution either , if you or your parents and your great grand parents had planted Kola during their time , i guess nobody would have overtaken us ... if you plant your own Kola or cocoa today , you will be part of the solution , So instead of running your mouth with anger and blaming Buhari for all your woes, Do something, Contribute !!
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by durangokid: 7:49am On Aug 03, 2018
1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008

Check the records and history Buhari took part in most of the deed

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by gidgiddy: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2018
Immanuels7:
From Enugu to Abia, Anambra, Imo and Ebonyi.. there is massive undescribable hatred for Buhari.. Why is this so?

Why would any Igbo man in his right senses like Buhari?

1) Buhari has been killing Igbos for over 50 years starting from his participation in the counter-coup of 1966, to the civil war to his days as military dictator to operation Python dance.

2)His 97%/5% remark where he stated that he is for those who voted him and against those who did not vote for him such as Igbos

3) His lopsided appointments in favour of the North and nepotism

4) Despite Igbos being one if the largest ethnic groups in Nigeria, Buhari totally excluded them from the security apparatus of Nigeria. Not one single Igbo man heads any security agency in the country

5) Generally, most Igbos feel that the economy has gotten worse under Buhari than previous administrations.

Who would like Buhari with these reasons?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by Jokerman(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2018
Buhari na God, wey dem go like ni....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by iammo(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Shut up already , i went through most of your posts, even though some looks it was written by a smart person, the others look like plain propaganda

Just today you pasted ibo massacres from 1942 , How is that Buhari's fault ? the topic was why do they hate buhari

Then you talked about how appointing children of those who served Buhari was in order

then you claimed Buhari was resuscitated with Miyeti Allah funds , i mean like seriously if you have to lie , be decent about it

You may live in Ibadan as your posts claim , but i doubt you are Yoruba , not because you hate Buhari but how you express yourself online is very doubtful

Its your bussines(or lack of it) going through my post. Counter my point with arguments with factual proof

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by robotix: 8:18am On Aug 03, 2018
RevenGeMission:

You are free to leave the country anytime you want , nobody is stopping you , but make sure you don't go through the desert or libya

And while June 12 should not be an object of ridicule by people who politicized and condemned it , Running away from the country and calling others stupid isn't the solution either , if you or your parents and your great grand parents had planted Kola during their time , i guess nobody would have overtaken us ... if you plant your own Kola or cocoa today , you will be part of the solution , So instead of running your mouth with anger and blaming Buhari for all your woes, Do something, Contribute !!

Fork off... Plant which cocoa? What happened to the ones planted before you and I were born?

I am not entirely blaming buhari or did I mention Buhari anywhere in my previous post? I am blaming you and your likes who are comfortable celebrating mediocrity... The ones who ar okay with average life.

If you demanded better results from your leaders, there won't be a person like Buhari in the firs place.

I repeat I will leave this country for you all cos the last thing I want is being a mediocre and being okay with averag life. Keep making excuses for Buhari.

How does June 12 give you a better future.

What forking kind of country do you hope and want for your children? Whatever you support today, your children will definitely reap.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 03, 2018
Immanuels7:
From Enugu to Abia, Anambra, Imo and Ebonyi.. there is massive undescribable hatred for Buhari.. Why is this so?
Wait let me ask Benue people, who loved dullardeen and the APCheat.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss tossie101

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by robotix: 8:26am On Aug 03, 2018
iammo:
IGBO MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008

I am a Yoruba and a proud muslim. If I was Igbo growing up with such information, I'll had probably been spiteful of any Fulani man. For this people to heal they must be giving a lot of time, maybe decades because post war scars and traumatic loss of loved ones concerning almost all families last a very long time to heal, superseding generations
God bless you... I wish most many of your Yoruba brothers see things like you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by IsaAbubakar: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2018
[s]
Butterflyle0:

You actually stupidly think I am a newbie and I am.paid?

The venom in you shows you are actually the one being paid.

I am.not a newbie by the way
[/s]
shatap you're a bloody newbie
i don't roll with green horns

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by Immanuels7(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2018
immhotep:

Wait let me ask Benue people, who loved dullardeen and the APCheat.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss tossie101
hmmm..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by RevenGeMission: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2018
If it makes you even sadder, My family has cocoa plantations in choiced states in SW , we the educated ones just don't go there often to avoid being winched ... Known fact, so on that part, i am not one of those you categorized

What happened to the ones they planted before? it was sold, generated income and families share the income and reinvest it , that's how it should be , i do not know how your grand parents or parents did their own, but as for mine , that's what they did , they made profits, they got richer, Nigeria exported and kept it's ranking ....

Like i said , Running away is for cowards, leave the country , but make sure your travel is legit otherwise you'd be one of them who constantly come online to show us prisons and videos of them drowning or them being tortured as slaves and need to be bailed out

robotix:

Fork off... Plant which cocoa? What happened to the ones planted before you and I were born?

I am not entirely blaming buhari or did I mention Buhari anywhere in my previous post? I am blaming you and your likes who are comfortable celebrating mediocrity... The ones who ar okay with average life.

If you demanded better results from your leaders, there won't be a person like Buhari in the firs place.

I repeat I will leave this country for you all cos the last thing I want is being a mediocre and being okay with averag life. Keep making excuses for Buhari.

How does June 12 give you a better future.

What forking kind of country do you hope and want for your children? Whatever you support today, your children will definitely reap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by Immanuels7(m): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2018
mpianya39:

Stop deceiving yourself young man angry angry nobody is talking about zoogerian politics this time around bro....all we need is biafra angry angry

Check out our latest ogbunigwe cool cool
Can Biafra sustain itself? Especially Economically?
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by RevenGeMission: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2018
You mean your copy and paste about ibo massacre from Anti Buhari whatsapp group that has no verifiable source ( which several people have asked you and you refused to provide the source ) or the other lies i saw on your posts about Buhari being broke and resuscitated by Miyetti Allah among others ??

iammo:

Its your bussines(or lack of it) going through my post. Counter my point with arguments with factual proof

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by mpianya39(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2018
Immanuels7:
Can Biafra sustain itself? Especially Economically?

Zoogerian don sustain themselves economically grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by loveth360(f): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2018
RevenGeMission:
You mean your copy and paste about ibo massacre from Anti Buhari whatsapp group that has no verifiable source ( which several people have asked you and you refused to provide the source ) or the other lies i saw on your posts about Buhari being broke and resuscitated by Miyetti Allah among others ??

why do yorubas hate Igbos,

from your hero awolowo stolen their money and starving their children.
Then your oba threaten to throw them in lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by robotix: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2018
RevenGeMission:
If it makes you even sadder, My family has cocoa plantations in choiced states in SW , we the educated ones just don't go there often to avoid being winched ... Known fact, so on that part, i am not one of those you categorized

What happened to the ones they planted before? it was sold, generated income and families share the income and reinvest it , that's how it should be , i do not know how your grand parents or parents did their own, but as for mine , that's what they did , they made profits, they got richer, Nigeria exported and kept it's ranking ....

Like i said , Running away is for cowards, leave the country , but make sure your travel is legit otherwise you'd be one of them who constantly come online to show us prisons and videos of them drowning or them being tortured as slaves and need to be bailed out

You are funny. Do I look like someone who would travel illegally?

I am an entrepreneur and current states of mind that the masses have can never make this country move forward. it is not cowardice bro... It is about my sanity and that of my kids.

And if I am leaving, Rwanda looks very very inviting... A friend recently came back from there for expository travel to survey the place.

He also hinted on their coffee export business... And I thanked him for sharing it on facebook because my target is to venture into exports. Finding buyers for such produce will not be hard for someone like me.

I have similar plans for Nigeria but sincerely, I care about my sanity more than anything. It would have been better if some folks who claim to be educated were not supporting mediocrity but that isn't the case. I can't live with a people who live and breathe average life.

The future has left Nigeria and Nigerians already or you think you can confidently proclaim the giant of Africa in current dispensation? Bros, no let small African countries laugh you o.

Either way, I appreciate your concern... I deserve better and I have a right to a better life.

I don't intend to travel to develop country of the west cos I have no business there as an entrepreneur... Africa is where things are happening... If you open your eyes to spot the opportunity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by RevenGeMission: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2018
loveth360:
why do yorubas hate Igbos,

from your hero awolowo stolen their money and starving their children.
Then your oba threaten to throw them in lagoon.

Yorubas don't hate Ibos, we just hate the hypocrites among them

Ibo truncated the first Nigerian democracy out of selfish interest, in the coup , they killed Sardauna , Spiritual father of hausas, they killed prominent Yorubas, during the progom / revenge killings as a direct result of the bloody coup, it was not recorded that Yoruba attacked Ibo

Awolowo never stole anybody's money, but he provided tactical and reasonable advice that eventually ended the war, you can't be at war with someone and keep giving them food, in a way Awolowo saved Ibos from certain wipe out from the map

Oba didn't threaten anyone , that has been discussed extensively , it's more like a curse with condition, so far how many ibos have drowned in the lagoon ?? all these baseless accusations are useless

How will a reasonable person call a whole race ' sophiscated slowpoke because he's not happy about june 12 awards to abiola , the same person's post from 2015 has always been attack on Yoruba and attack on Buhari , what do you have to say to that ?
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by RevenGeMission: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2018
I don't know how you look , but i wish you goodluck in your export and travel business

you'll need it

robotix:

I am an entrepreneur and current states of mind that the masses have can never make this country move forward. it is not cowardice bro... It is about my sanity and that of my kids.

And if I am leaving, Rwanda looks very very inviting... A friend recently came back from there for expository travel to survey the place.

He also hinted on their coffee export business... And I thanked him for sharing it on facebook because my target is to venture into exports. Finding buyers for such produce will not be hard for someone like me.

I have similar plans for Nigeria but sincerely, I care about my sanity more than anything. It would have been better if some folks who claim to be educated were not supporting mediocrity but that isn't the case. I can't live with a people who live and breathe average life.

The future has left Nigeria and Nigerians already or you think you can confidently proclaim the giant of Africa in current dispensation? Bros, no let small African countries laugh you o.

Either way, I appreciate your concern... I deserve better and I have a right to a better life.

I don't intend to travel to develop country of the west cos I have no business there as an entrepreneur... Africa is where things are happening... If you open your eyes to spot the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by Lot13(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2018
Majorly because Buhari's policy of growing Nigeria's GDP is inimical to their importation of fake,sub standard goods into Nigeria.

It's kind of funny when l read comments of Igbos reveling in delusion that PMB will lose 2019 election when what is on ground across the country has shown this president coasting to victory in less than nine months.

Looters and beneficiaries of our Commonwealth and their supporters who are mostly Igbos can only bark but Buhari and the Patriotic Nigerians will laugh last and that is a mission that must be accomplished.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by loveth360(f): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Yorubas don't hate Ibos, we just hate the hypocrites among them

Ibo truncated the first Nigerian democracy out of selfish interest, in the coup , they killed Sardauna , Spiritual father of hausas, they killed prominent Yorubas, during the progom / revenge killings as a direct result of the bloody coup, it was not recorded that Yoruba attacked Ibo

Awolowo never stole anybody's money, but he provided tactical and reasonable advice that eventually ended the war, you can't be at war with someone and keep giving them food, in a way Awolowo saved Ibos from certain wipe out from the map

Oba didn't threaten anyone , that has been discussed extensively , it's more like a curse with condition, so far how many ibos have drowned in the lagoon ?? all these baseless accusations are useless

How will a reasonable person call a whole race ' sophiscated slowpoke because he's not happy about june 12 awards to abiola , the same person's post from 2015 has always been attack on Yoruba and attack on Buhari , what do you have to say to that ?
how is the coup igbo coup.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by Immanuels7(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2018
robotix:

Nice one
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by godwinkessi: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
and when i taught that i can never find a sane Muslim like me that says the truth as it is

here you go

may Allah (swt) bless your soul brother

Assalamualaikum cool
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

May Allah's blessings in ur life be endless!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by EmekaMD(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2018
I have the answer to this question.

First of all igbos didn't hate APC and Buhari before 2015.
We simply had to chose between Jonathan and Buhari/ APC and PDP. We only had to chose one and we did..
Jus like the North chose APC and isn't being accused of hating Jonathan and PDP.

When Buhari won eventually he should have realized that the campaign was over, that who ever voted or didn't vote for him didn't matter no more. That what mattered was an inclusive governance and a Nigeria where everyone is made to feel belonged.

But being so filled with vendetta and hate, he chose to vilify the Igbos and the south south. He made the infamous 97/5 percent speech - what a dumbass.

And to cap it all. His subsequent appointments and body language saw that Nigeria didn't get along anymore. He single handed divided Nigeria. Blame it all on the Buhari who is so bigoted.

And if you have some thinking ability you'd acknowledge that during election every citizen had the right to vote and not to vote a particular candidate, but the candidate that eventually won becomes the President to all. He has no right to chose whose president to become and whose not to become.

Buhari isn't jus smart.
He had all the opportunity to unite Nigeria and to include everyone after all the divisive campaign ran by both APC and PDP then

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by lastmessenger: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2018
EmekaMD:
I have the answer to this question.

First of all igbos didn't hate APC and Buhari before 2015.
We simply had to chose between Jonathan and Buhari/ APC and PDP. We only had to chose one and we did..
Jus like the North chose APC and isn't being accused of hating Jonathan and PDP.

When Buhari won eventually he should have realized that the campaign was over, that who ever voted or didn't vote for him didn't matter no more. That what mattered was an inclusive governance and a Nigeria where everyone is made to feel belonged.

But being so filled with vendetta and hate, he chose to vilify the Igbos and the south south. He made the infamous 97/5 percent speech - what a dumbass.

And to cap it all. His subsequent appointments and body language saw that Nigeria didn't get along anymore. He single handed divided Nigeria. Blame it all on the Buhari who is so bigoted.

And if you have some thinking ability you'd acknowledge that during election every citizen had the right to vote and not to vote a particular candidate, but the candidate that eventually won becomes the President to all. He has no right to chose whose president to become and whose not to become.

Buhari isn't jus smart.
He had all the opportunity to unite Nigeria and to include everyone after all the divisive campaign ran by both APC and PDP then

This is exactly what I have been saying. The dullard can't just see beyond his nose. After the election, a wise president should have taken a significant step to calm down all the frayed nerves but here a so called president was referring to people as 5%.
Buhari isn't just wise and has never taken responsibility for anything.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by EmekaMD(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2018
lastmessenger:
This is exactly what I have been saying. The dullard can't just see beyond his nose. After the election, a wise president should have taken a significant step to calm down all the frayed nerves but here a so called president was referring to people as 5%.
Buhari isn't just wise and has never taken responsibility for anything.
and the worst part of it all are those people who are now asking "why does the Igbos hate Buhari". These are the people who were hailing Buhari and APC when he was busy vilifying and sidelining the Igbos. They were the ones fanning the embers of hatred on the Igbos. They cheered Buhari while he divided Nigeria the more. After all they wanted him to deal with the Igbos for them.

Today they're here asking why.. double-faced villians..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by Amumaigwe: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2018
Immanuels7:

Modified: For some of you quoting me, i am an igbo man, but the hatred is just too much..

I am comforted that the hatred is now felt much more. We are getting there. A child that says his mother will nor sleep will never sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opinion: Why Pdp's Suddenly Distaste For The Electoral Laws They Used? / JUST IN: Police Checkpoint Attacked In Enugu ,Two Ak47 Rifle Snatched / Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.