Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea (2618 Views)

Game Changer AI Robot Disrupts The Forex Market - See Proofs of Wealth / Investment Opportunity For Serious Individuals Only! / Nobody Plan For Poverty Consciously, Invest N2500 Now And Make 30k in Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 6:04am On Aug 03, 2018
Am a bit skeptical doing this, scammers everywhere and people are not sure what to believe in or what to invest in, as I thought about this rigorously and endlessly I felt bad myself because have been there before but life doesn't have to stop there and I understand what one will think of when they see or read this but again I am convinced at least one person will be bold to take the risk and will never regret it and in turn I make someone happy here and that persons life will change for the better and in turn will convince some other persons because my reward is in your success.
I started Forex trading several years ago, learnt through the hard way, burnt some couple of accounts of my own, but learnt from my mistakes. Two years ago meant a friend online (EA programmer/coder), put all my knowledge and experience together and an EA(expert advisor) was made. After a testing face of some months, I now have three investors running the EA on their accounts for over eight months now.
The EA is built to eliminate emotions and greed to maximize a great potential of success and instinct consistency. The EA was designed to achieve at least 20% of the capital monthly, 20% is guaranteed and more, just so you know the Forex account will be opened with all your details so you alone can make withdrawal, it is completely legit and not a scam.
I host all accounts with VPS on my computer for a token and I collect 30% of profit on every withdrawal and the investors take 70% of profit, login details will be given upon request to confirm performance of the existing running accounts.
The investment can run for 3 months, 6 months or a years before first withdrawal depending on the investor and capital.
Profit is guaranteed, has the risk has been reduced to almost zero as only 10% of the capital will be committed/risked to trading on all the pairs ( nine pairs ) at the same time, you will receive daily trades summary mail from your broker to track the performance of your account, so you have nothing to fear has you can request to stop the EA from running if you are not comfortable or convinced about it performance after five working days or at any time.
I can set up a meeting for those in Lagos to meet with me individually or as a group and can also take you to my home for reassurance that your capital is safe and as a matter of fact am not going to have access to it.
Please feel free to comment, let me know what you think...
To contact... 08051954569 WhatsApp only.

Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 7:36am On Aug 03, 2018
Olajide Akinyemi is my name, am telecoms engineer by profession but fell in love with the Forex market.

Keep the questions coming
when you read don't hesitate to drop a comment, your view.

Thanks
Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2018
This is the profit made by the EA for week and I will updating it progress and performance every week and my target is to build this account to 3500$ or more by second week of December 2018 and the current balance is 1700$ plus from a deposit of 400$ plus from December 2017.
So stay tune and stay connected and take note.

Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by aigjoe(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2018
my data

Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
Whenever I come across an honest Nigerian, I cry.
It’s not easy to find an honest person in this country, in spite of our religiosity. Desperation and economic recession have affected sanity of many people.
If someone isn’t dependable in little things, how can they be entrusted with great things? You’d see people being dishonest in a matter pertaining to as little as N500. It’s a pity.
For example, sellers of corn (whether boiled or roasted) will assure you that the corn was harvested today, and it’s often a lie. They’re used to telling lies because they want to sell.
Corn that was harvested today usually have a unique, pleasant taste.
In all my entire years on this planet, I just recently came across an elderly woman, in my neighborhood, who told me the corn she wanted to sell to me was harvested on the previous day, not that day. She told me the truth when I asked her if the corn was harvested that very day. The woman is a God fearing person, She told the truth at the risk of losing customers. That kind of honesty is very rare.
I said it in my first post that am a bit skeptical doing this online because when I taught about it and spoke to a friend about it, He said " It a good thing you have something like this and you wanted to share how many of them will see it that way, how many of them will see a good in what you trying to do, how many of them will realizes you doing them good and not scamming them, a lot of people are blinded this days, they can't identify great opportunities because some have been scammed and many are afraid to fall victim" To me it was selfish of him trying to prevent me from sharing because he benefitted from it too but now I understand not even a single comment since the day of first post hhhhmmmm.
But let me tell you my people, they are still some good people among us, people who are honest and have a great heart who ones to do nothing help a fellow brother not some bastard who ones to runway with your hard earned money. I just want to make someone happy, I want to put a smile on someone's face, I want to be someone's hero, am I asking too for much?, all my clients now are friends, neighbours, friends of a friend etc I want extend it to others.
This is an account of a client who joined two months ago funded with 1000$ and profit of over 70% plus in two months with the help of profit compounding formula, that over 700$ profit in two months, the Robot ( EA ) trading principles and characteristics is like no other it a break through for me and for some of you who thinks if am really making money I won't share it I want you to know that it feels really good to do good, try do some good today and see how it feels like... And if you want proof upon request I will give you investors login to one of the accounts.

For contact WhatsApp only 08051954569
Akinyemi Olajide

Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2018
Weekly update traded by our EA ( robot ) the week was very volatile making it one of the most volatile week so far this year because of the US new Tariff, when most trades were closed by many traders around the world to avoid unforseen circumstances but to us it was one of the best weeks because our EA love's volatility.
Volatility is the power and secret of our EA , it performs best in a volatile market even during the US NFP events. We would continue to update two accounts till the end of the year 2018 before we make withdrawal in second week of December, we make withdrawals on accounts depending on the investors and accounts capital, we consider the risk apatite first before the profit projection, we put in place a very tight risk management formula so as to not over expose the accounts to give room for market volatilities.

Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2018
second account update for the week.
Invest with peace of mind and monitor your account grow with ease.

Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2018
Hi fellows happy weekend, the week was a great
one has our EA ( robot ) made a lot of profits and our Clients were very happy.
Please don't contact me if you are not seriously and ready to invest, minimum investment capital
is $1000, the more capital on the more profit our
EA ( robot ) is gonna make and the more efficient the robot.

If you love to invest but can't afford the minimum capital, you can contact me as a group ( 2,3 or 4 persons ) but your account will be opened with one persons details.

As promised I will be updating two accounts till
December 2018 before withdrawal so you can all monitor it progress and see it not a child's play. Please don't contact me if you are not ready for business as I don't have precious time to waste.

Akinyemi Olajide

1 Share

Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2018
Hi fellows,

Has promised to post the process performance of this accounts traded by our EA ( robot ) every week of the month till December 2018 when I might decided to close this thread for good.

Please read through the thread very well before you contact me, please don't contact me if you not ready to invest and do business, you can always ask your questions on this thread.

It a pity people don't identify great opportunities when they see one, this is a software some bank managers use to trade Forex, the robot software is not invincible and that's what makes it real there are losing trade as well as winning trades but if a trading system has 80% winning ratio please look no further cos anything above this rate on the internet is fake.

Please remember contact me only when you are ready to invest and do business, I will attend to every questions here. Profit for week is 130$ plus, it a good thing cos our clients smiling and account balance keeps increasing.

Best Regards
Akinyemi Olajide

Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by IRIENBOY(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2018
Hi fellows

It was another great week as our EA (robot) performed beautifully well as usual, in spite of the market uncertainties but because the Forex market is about volatilities and because it will volatile till forever as long as the Forex market remains our EA (robot) will never stop working and will keep making money for our clients.

For now I collect 30% profit share on every withdrawal while the clients take 70% and withdrawals can be made every three months, six months or yearly depending on the capital, minimum start up capital is $1000 if you for good business but from next year the robot will be paid for and I will still collect 30% profit on every withdrawal. Take advantage of not paying for the robot software while you can, of course am not desperate for clients I will do just fine if got from here because am making money myself couple with four clients Glory be to God Almighty.

Here is update for week and been a month end it made $200 plus for the week and $800 plus for the month of August and you can see the new balance. Please don't contact me if you are not ready for serious business investment and if you can meet the minimum capital individually you can contact me as a group two, three or four persons can come together raise the fund and the account will be open with a team lead details among you. Drop your comments and questions here.

Akinyemi Olajide

Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by ReppingLocals(f): 5:47am On Sep 03, 2018
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2018
Please don't this on my thread again and if you must post this trash please go open a page. I don't like when people infringe.
ReppingLocals:
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2018
Hi fellows,

It was another great passed week as our EA (robot) remain consistence and all clients were very happy as there's never a week without profit with our robot, this is a great money making machine it a breakthrough for me and my greatest achievement ever in the Forex market.

We setup three new clients account last week and there already rejoicing and greatful they were part of it and one of them called me yesterday expressing how happy and overwhelming he was by the robot software performance result and was happy too because it a good thing to make people happy.

Now we have seven clients all together while you are still there thinking all of this is a scam or fake it a pity and unfortunate you can't recognize or identify a great opportunity stirring at you, As I said before I would close this thread myself by December 2018 but before then I like to show what this great trading robot can achieve in few months.

Please don't contact me if you can't meet the minimum start-up capital of 1000$.

Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
I have told you people not to post trash on this page again and if you must post please go create a page of your own and don't hide under my platform to scam people I hate it when people infringe or try to take advantage of others.
agboola664:
second account update for the week.Invest with peace of mind and monitor your account grow with ease.For contact onlyV
Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
I’m always thinking about losing money as opposed to making money. Don’t focus on making money, focus on protecting what you have... Markets are constantly in a state of uncertainty and flux and money is made by discounting the obvious and betting on the unexpected... It’s critical for the crocodile to understand its prey and to know where to look for it and remain calm and patient until it arrives. As traders, we have to know what our trading edge looks like and where to look for it and then control ourselves enough to not over-trade before it arrives...Throughout my financial career, I have continually witnessed examples of other people that I have known being ruined by a failure to respect risk. If you don’t take a hard look at risk, it will take you... Letting losses run is the most serious mistake made by most investors... The elements of good trading are: (1) cutting losses, (2) cutting losses, and (3) cutting losses. If you can follow these three rules, you may have a chance... Frankly, I don’t see markets; I see risks, rewards, and money... The key to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading… I know this will sound like a cliche, but the single most important reason that people lose money in the financial markets is that they don’t cut their losses short... I think investment psychology is by far the more important element, followed by risk control, with the least important consideration being the question of where you buy and sell... I learned early that there is nothing new in Wall Street. There can’t be because speculation is as old as the hills. Whatever happens in the stock market today has happened before and will happen again. I’ve never forgotten that... The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary... Don’t focus on making money; focus on protecting what you have...

I laugh when I hear people say "I can't entrust my money with a trading robot" it is obvious they don't get the picture or they don't know what there are saying... For instance you have a trading system, a trading system is a set of rules, principles that will be followed to the letter before a trading decision is made weather to buy, sell or be patient and wait for a better opportunity... some of the rules can be base on price action, price pattern on support and resistance, moving average crossover, etc now that's a trading system whichever rules or principles you choose... Emotions, fear of loss, greed and monitoring your chart 24 hours a day is impossible to beat, a trading system that as 80% win rate become 40% win rate and with this in no time you lose your capital... But now the beautiful trading system with 80% win rate is coded into a trading robot now the only difference is that emotions, fear of loss and greed is eliminated and we are left with a great trading robot...
Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
Please don't contact me if you are not ready for serious business investment and minimum investment capital is 1000$ in your Forex account. Open a recommended broker Forex account with all your personal information, fund your account, give us your login details, pay a token for the VPS and pay 30% of profit on every withdrawal.
Somebody chat up yesterday and offered to buy the robot even at 1000$ but I refused to sell and someone has also called me on WhatsApp few days ago asking how much the robot cost and I said 500$ but the truth is am not to sell it because it is worth more than 5000$ or 10000$, As far as Forex continue to exist this trading robot will continue to rock because we are going be doing upgrade on it yearly.
For contact WhatsApp only 08051954569 and if you want my direct phone number ask and I will give it privately.
Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2018
Hi fellows,

It was another great week as our EA(robot) performed well inspite the market uncertainty, consistency is a big deal to us and we attach big importance on risk management of account capital.

While most account managers or Forex traders won't show you their losing trades but to us we believe losing is part of the game and if anyone is showing an account with no losing trades it is fake, we have nothing to hide so we show you everything.

Some clients requested for login details to this accounts to see if accounts were real and to confirm it performance and they were impressed invested and now feeling happy.

Below are screen shot for profit of the week

Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hi fellows, it was another great week as our EA (robot) continued to profit from the market despite the uncertainty of the Forex market...

However, the profit on this account for the week was 89$, it is small but consistency is our blueprint, while managing an account what comes to mind first is protecting the capital before profit and at the end of every trading week we assume to have a new capital (profit+capital at end of trading week=new capital) this way we maximum the full potential of profit compounding.

Contact me for account management only if you meet the minimum requirements and will never regret your action.

Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2018
Hi fellows, it was another great week and a wonderful month, the profit on our clients account across board for the month was interesting to know but am here to update just one account and profit for the week was 157$ and 511$ for the month, this account current balance is 2926$ and with no pressure whatsoever the target for this account by December 2018 is 3800$.

These are real results am not one of those funds managers on the internet that promises to turn 300$ into 1500$ in a week that's a sweet lie and a scam, they tell you to pay management fee upfront and in two or three trading days the account is empty and they will block you from whatever platform you met them am talking from experience here have been scammed number of times when I was searching for how to make money online especially in forex.

A client recently introduced me to his boss who worked in an insurance firm who has the passion and funds but lact the extensive information while talking over the phone with him was impressed and invited me over for launch and much chat he funded his account became one of our clients after two weeks he was blown away by the results and requested me to meet his friend who is willing to invest. The whole point here is that when you have a great and genuine information you take action.

I have chosen not to sale my trading robot (software) it means so much to me,it has changed my financial life and it my breakthrough in the forex market, please contact me only if you meet the minimum requirements, leave your comments here if you want to know about how it works and I will gladly answer all your questions.

Note:- lost my phone so contact has changed

For contact whatsapp and call 07036207641
Remain blessed

Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2018
Hi fellows,

I want you to gaze upon this and say to yourself how do I approach the market, what's my mindset towards the forex market, is it either as a gambler or with a business outlook.

Professional traders do not just react to the market, they anticipate it. If you want to move from the ranks of losing traders into the upper-echelon of the trading ‘elite’, you need to become an anticipatory trader instead of a reactive one.

Most traders open their trading platform and start looking through the charts thinking to themselves, “What can I trade today?”, this is very reactive and random, essentially, they are trading on a ‘whim’. Reactionary traders see the market go up and they say, “Oh it’s too high, let’s sell it now”, or they see a market go down and say, “it’s too low, let’s buy”. Another common mistake is when a trader sees a huge move take place in a day and then they get all excited and jump right into the market as a result – this is reactive trading, and it’s a loser’s game.

Winners will approach the market much differently; they plan things out, they have picked the areas they want to trade from and the direction they will trade, maybe days or weeks before they know an entry trigger is likely to form. They don’t react, they anticipate.

Remain blessed
Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hi fellows,

I have been learning about the markets and trading them for nearly two decades now. Trust me, when I see this written out in text, it makes me realize two things:

I am getting old, lol.
I have learned A LOT in those 18 years.
In fact, I have learned so much that it can be difficult to even decide where to begin sometimes, when it comes to helping beginning traders. The industry has changed dramatically since I first started trading. I remember actually calling in my buy and sell orders to my broker, who does that anymore??!

As I grow older, I feel a deeper and deeper desire to give back and to help younger traders and those who are new to the game. Trading can be a very deceiving profession and if you do not spend the time to learn from those who have already been around the ‘block’ a few times, you’re going to waste a lot of time and money.

I sat down at a coffee shop whilst writing this and I had a very long think about the most important lessons I have learned in 18 years of trading the markets.

In no particular order and all equally important, here is what I decided are the top 10 things I’ve learned on my trading journey…

1. Be a defensive-minded trader.
The famous quote by Warren Buffet about losing money goes something like:

“Rule #1, Never lose money. Rule #2, never forget rule number one”.

Beginning traders often approach the market from the complete wrong mindset. They are just trying to make money as fast as possible, when in reality, they should be trying to protect their money as much as possible. You really cannot operate in both mental states at the same time. You have to pick between the two and if you do not choose to protect your money as much as possible, you’re probably going to lose it.
by Nail Fuller

We consider risk management as a top priority in our trading Journal... We see it as a life line... We place more emphasis we see it as an area that needed more attention that's the more reason we have remain successful over time week in and week out.
We put into consideration first the prevention of Account Capital before profit that way we approach the forex market with business mindset and as an entrepreneur.

Remain blessed.
Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2018
Hi fellows,

The best offense? A good defense

You hear this a lot in the sporting world but it also applies to trading: The best offense is a good defense. Here’s why:

The way you achieve long-term consistent trading success is by being defensive in your approach. That means, you only trade when the market conditions are right, when all your trading plan criteria has been met. The goal of trading is not just to “make money”, but also to not lose money you have made! These are two different things that require extreme mental fortitude.

It is not surprising for a beginning trader to get lucky and hit a few good trades, or even to simply do well for a while by following their plan (not just lucky). However, it’s after doing well for a while that many, if not most, blow it. Traders get confident, cocky, arrogant, whatever you want to call it. The point is that winning feels good and it OFTEN goes to a trader’s head, quickly. All that good, defensive, slow, methodical work that you did to hit those winners tends to go flying out the window when the sensation of winning floods your brain with feel-good chemicals.

Preservation of trading capital is key to success
Working to preserve your trading capital is essentially how you behave in a defensive manner in the market.

Think about it like this: you want to have as much ‘ammo’ (money) in your ‘gun’ (trading account) as possible when the easy prey comes along. You do not want to be out there shooting at difficult prey that you aren’t going to catch, then when an easy subject comes along you only have one bullet left. You want that chamber full of bullets so you can secure the prey.

In trading, you want to preserve your risk capital for the ‘easy’ trade setups, those high probability price action signals that are so obvious they are literally speaking to you! You don’t want to waste your money on those ‘on the fence’ signals that you go digging for confirmation on the internet for. The best signals are super obvious, most of the time, and that is something I’ve definitely learned over the years.

You will never get upset with yourself (at least you shouldn’t) for taking a strong and confluent trade signal that fails, as long as you managed your risk properly. But, if you take a signal that you weren’t sure about, that “sort of” looked like a signal but “not really”, and you lose, you’re going to be kicking yourself.
by Nail fuller

Our software (trading robot) works with one of the best forex broker on the planet (xm.com)xmarkets.
Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hi fellows,

Here is the update for the week on one of our clients account, the profit made on the account for the week is 139$, consistency is key in the forex market no matter how little your profit turnover with time it will be built to a reasonable amount for a good account capital that will change your story and liberate you financially.

For Account management and business investment contact whatsapp and call 07036207641
Remain blessed

Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2018
Hi fellows,

Gaze upon this note and reason deeply, life is stage...
Are you ready to stop toying around and start making a serious attempt at trading profitably? If you want to trade with the big boys you will have to act like a big boy and stop behaving like a child in the market. That’s right, today’s lesson is a no-holds-barred in-your-face mother-load of brutal honesty that only yours truly would dare serve up, and I’m serving it up ice cold with zero apologies, because you NEED to hear this if you want to WIN!

It’s time to get your sh!t together if you want to compete with the big boys of the trading world. There is absolutely no other route to trading success other than taking a cold hard look at yourself in the mirror and deciding if your current trading behavior and mental processes are pushing you in the right or wrong direction.

I’m not saying you have to be Superman, you’re only human, but to make it as a trader you ARE going to HAVE TO step things up a notch by thinking and operating in a more efficient, pro-success manner. Clearly, what you have been doing has probably not been working or you wouldn’t be reading this article most likely. So, if you continue to do the same things and are just too lazy to figure out the problem and fix it, you have only yourself to blame for your failures (in trading or other areas of life as well).

Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2018
Last week was still a great trading week as profit was made inspite market uncertainty 126$ was made for last trading week.

Only make contact if you meet the minimum requirements and please make sure you read through the thread before you make contact.

Remain Blessed
Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2018
Hi fellows, gaze upon this and meditate deeply...
Mental fortitude is defined as the ability to focus on and execute solutions when in the face of uncertainty or adversity. Ask yourself this, in what other field is there as much uncertainty or adversity than in trading? Hard to think of any besides being in an active combat zone in a war.

If you hope to make money as a trader on a regular basis, you have to have the mental fortitude of an Oak tree; unwavering discipline in the face of the near constant temptation and uncertainty that IS the market.

Emotional discipline – If you want to succeed at trading you have to be emotionally disciplined. What this means is, you cannot chase every single ‘rabbit’ you see. You have to wait, wait and wait some more for the slow, weak, easy trading prey. This is called conserving your limited risk capital for the high-quality trade setups. What does it take to be emotionally disciplined? Mental fortitude. You must have the ability to focus on and execute your trading plan with MILITARY PRECISION even in the face of constant temptation.
Survival of the fittest? – Is trading only for the genetically gifted in discipline and mental fortitude? Whilst some people may have an easier time with this than others, I truly believe anyone, if they want it enough, can develop the mental tools needed to become a consistently profitable trader. To read more about becoming a consistent trader, check out my article on consistency in trading.
Money discipline – Not only do you need to be disciplined with your trading plan and trading strategy, you MUST be disciplined when it comes to money management and this means discipline in both risk and reward. To understand how to be disciplined in managing risk, check out this article on how to trade with discipline. For more info on managing rewards and profit targets, check out this lesson on the psychology of taking profits.
Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hi fellows,

Your state of mind, even when you are not in front of the charts or thinking about the markets, plays an absolutely critical role in your ability to successfully trade the markets.

Self control – Similar to what we discussed above about discipline, but what I’m talking about here is more of a general sense of self-control. Typically, people who have high levels of self-control in other areas of their lives, make good traders. If you are someone who is very disorganized, physically very out of shape or otherwise lacking in major forms of self-control, you will need to fix this if you want to make money trading. It’s very difficult to ONLY be a highly controlled person in trading if you aren’t controlled in other areas as well.
Self-confidence – Anyone who knows me personally knows I am a VERY confident person. You have to be this way to make money as a trader. There is no room for self-doubt and hesitation in the markets. To learn more about this, read about the role that confidence plays in trading. You must act like you’re already a winner and think and behave like a hedge fund trader even though you’re not yet there. This is the only way to ever get there!
Be counter-intuitive – You have to train yourself to be someone who thinks counter-intuitively. What that means is, basically you have to think different from the masses of traders who fail, from the “herd” of sheep, so to speak. When a market looks like it wants to breakout, it’s likely to be a false breakout, but most traders get sucked into the first breakout they see, only to get stopped out as the false break materializes. This is just one of many, many examples where a market looks and even ‘feels’ like it’s going one way, and just when everyone is onboard it reverses sharply the other direction. I’m not saying you will always avoid losing trades, not by a long shot. I’m saying you should be patient, have a trading plan, don’t jump the gun.
Re: Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea by trendmaster: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hi fellows,

Here is this week update, as I have said in one of my previous post that I might likely close this page in December so get in now and advantage while you can.

Contact me only if you are seriously ready for business and make sure you go through the pages to understand what we do and then you can ask any questions.

Remain Blessed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get 10$ Everyday For Doing Surveys / O / Solana Classic Airdrop Still Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.