Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,237 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

"Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko (46099 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Amagite(m): 6:48am On Aug 03, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Olga Diyachenko, the wife of Super Eagles captain, John Mikel Obi has reacted to reports that her husband neglects his father and family.

Recall that Chief Michael Obi, the father of the professional footballer and Super Eagles Captain, had claimed that he hadn’t spoken nor physically seen his son for over 5 years.

The 74-year-old was quoted as saying,

My relationship with Mikel is an issue, but we don’t know what to do. It’s over five years now without a phone call from him to me. But he communicates with his mother.

“There is nothing I have not done to fix it. God has told me that I should not feel hurt. When we start to talk about it, I say, ‘Well, as long as I see him on TV, doing great, no problem
’.

But reacting, Olga while responding to a fan on Instagram revealed that the Chelsea star renders help to his family.

The fan had said, "Beautiful queen, please tell your husband to help his family members and answer his father’s calls. Thanks.

Olga, responded, "He does.”

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/mikel-obis-wife-denies-allegation-that-he-does-not-help-his-family.html

2 Likes

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48am On Aug 03, 2018
God bless you OUR WIFE!
You've won our heart for a long time now and you will always do.
Regards to the cute twins.

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 03, 2018
Beautiful Russian girl

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by spafu(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2018
When did he get married?

29 Likes

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Tamarapetty(f): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2018
Why would his father lie?? This mikel sef.

6 Likes

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 03, 2018
Some pink women can fine sha! tongue tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Mrop(m): 7:04am On Aug 03, 2018
wink cheesy
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69940670:
God bless you OUR WIFE!
You've won our heart for a long time now and you will always do.
Regards to the cute twins.

She doesn't know you.

190 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2018
kennygee:

She doesn't know you.

Okay Sister Kenny!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69940993:

Okay Sister Kenny!

Lol. Howdy?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:06am On Aug 03, 2018
kennygee:

Lol. Howdy?
We doing good.
As cool as ice as ever!
Trust you good too?!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69941023:

We doing good.
As cool as ice as ever!
Trust you good too?!

Great actually.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17am On Aug 03, 2018
kennygee:

Great actually.
Cool.
Wishing you a beautiful day ahead pal.
Make we no derail the thread!
Cheers pretty!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by SIMPLYkush: 7:22am On Aug 03, 2018
useless racist Russian

1 Like

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by ZoeyJ(f): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
useless racist Russian
She's not racist.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by dollytino4real(f): 7:56am On Aug 03, 2018
9ja sef
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Nightmareo07: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2018
We all know baba was playing mind games

6 Likes

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by jerryunit48: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2018
People should understand that Papa made that statement to discourage Kidnappers you guys should just leave them alone

87 Likes

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Naijawebmaster: 9:12am On Aug 03, 2018
Were you expecting her to say 'he doesn't' ? undecided

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by HajimeSaito(m): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2018
"He does"

Brief and to the point. Why use a limo when a bicycle will do?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by fairplay99: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2018
Mikel the main man

1 Like

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by johnstar(m): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
useless racist Russian

Hmm

See pot calling kettle black

Una go dey here dey insult afonjas and ipob

Bt una wnt make white ppl like una

Wn blacks sef hate der sef??
Abegi

Na u b d useless person here

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by newjosboy: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69941023:

We doing good.
As cool as ice as ever!
Trust you good too?!

You are to reply "Howdy".
Not what you typed above.
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2018
Beatufiul couples kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2018
Wetin concern the fan... on top mikel family.issue somepeople carry am for head.. rubiish.. tongue .. angry grin grin
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by emp1995(m): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2018
and i follow that yoruba man,not to put too much pepper inside d food o now the igbo guy just fainted after eating one spoon of rice

MY SIGNATURE IS WHERE TO LOOK AT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by toluxa1(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2018
This Aunty sef too dey react to tins. Is she a Russian reactor?
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Nairalandmentor(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2018
Nice answer. Busy bodies everywhere. Una go allow celebs to enjoy their lives. SMH
Still looking for a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by ajl: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2018
Hopefully this guy won't learn the hard way. You think a white woman care whether you help.your family back home or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? / Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself / Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.