Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,543 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment (43527 Views)

Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by dre11(m): 7:00am On Aug 03, 2018
By Taiwo Jimoh 

A 48-year-old mother of six, Mrs. Ebere Dike, has been arrested for the death of her lover, Mr. Otti-Oriekpa Mike, at the Morogbo area of Ikorodu, Lagos State. The deceased, a businessman, was said to have died in Dike’s apartment after he met another man, identified as Samuel, in the apartment he rented for his lover.

The incident was said to have occurred at the weekend. It was learnt that when Mike saw Samuel in the apartment, an argument ensued, during which he was said to have angrily left the apartment. Confusion, however, sets in after discovery of his lifeless body by the side of his vehicle, which was parked down stairs.

When policemen from Morogbo Police Station were contacted, they went to the scene and arrested Dike. She was later transferred to the Homicide Section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID), Panti, Yaba.

A relative of the deceased, who gave his name simply as Imokwe, said:
“My late brother was not living with the woman. She only had a baby girl for him and had five children with her former husband.

On that fateful day, he visited her without prior notice, only to find another man with her.” Dike, however, denied that Mike was attacked and killed as was being alleged and suspected by the police.

She explained that Mike slumped during an argument with his alleged rival. “Mike accused me of cheating on him when he saw Samuel, my business partner, with me.
He got angry and walked out of the apartment. When he got down stairs, he kicked started his car, but it didn’t respond.

Samuel also became angry with me and walked out of the room. On getting downstairs, he met Mike still battling to fix his car. They started quarrelling and in the process, Mike slumped on the spot.

Nobody fought with him.” It was learnt that in her earlier statement at Morogbo Police Station, Dike refused to mention Samuel’s surname, until she got to the SCIID. As at the time of writing this report, Samuel’s whereabouts is unknown.

His phone line had been switched off. The case was further complicated when Dike denied knowing where Samuel resides. Autopsy was carried out on the deceased. The result showed that Mike was hypertensive and died of cardiac arrest.

There were no marks of violence on his body. As at Wednesday, the case had been sent to the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) for advice.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/08/man-collapses-dies-after-finding-rival-in-lovers-apartment/
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by madridguy(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2018
Women shocked shocked shocked

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2018
Chai.
Chai.
Chai!

Na so e go so!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by GOFRONT(m): 7:08am On Aug 03, 2018
shocked

Something must kill a man........Na woman kee dis one

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Donald95(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2018
When policemen from Morogbo Police Station were contacted, they went to the scene and arrested Dike. She was later transferred to the Homicide Section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID), Panti, Yaba.

A relative of the deceased, who gave his name simply as Imokwe, said:
“My late brother was not living with the woman. She only had a baby girl for him and had five children with her former husband.

The man is stupid sha. He took person wife with 5 kids from person and thought she will suddenly become a faithful saint with you abi?

Police abeg free her,she didn't kill anybody

My fellow youths, If you get any girl so easily i.e if she was too cheap, abeg don't invest much time, money and love into her because na so another person will easily take her from you. Am a living witness

204 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by nrexzy: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Chaiii u see why e no go to carry woman Mata for head like govt work....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Mutemenot(m): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2018
Anything outside marriage is like a mango tree on the street . Anyone can pluck at will

20 Likes

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by PrincessB1(f): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Business partner indeed undecided

The man should have seen that the woman in question was porous from the onset but all the same the woman did not try at all.

Atleast respect the man who secure an apartment for you by hindering other men from coming in, afterall you have a baby girl for him too. What treasure are you still hunting
Too bad

11 Likes

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Aquariann: 7:28am On Aug 03, 2018
I won't die because of a woman so help me God.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by dollytino4real(f): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2018
Fall down and die n.a. wah

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by sisisioge: 8:18am On Aug 03, 2018
Chai! All these human being wahala sef! Which kind wahala be this biko? Did the deceased not have another family that would miss him? Why get so enraged sotey his heart was affected? The madam with six children that still jumps from microphone to microphone... Na real wa o! Hian! Mr Samuel... You shouldn't have gotten into a heated debate with the deceased, after all, there are several fishes in the ocean. It is well...very well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by chiommy123(f): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2018
some women sef

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Nightmareo07: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Handsme(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
he died a coawrd

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by tayo4ng(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Laff wan kill me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Seanixking: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
I am still wondering between the devil and women, who i should fear most.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Donkaz(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
A man shouldn't invest this much in a lady he is not married to.
Never!! do not try it if you like you life.

On the flip side the woman is just his baby mama not his wife so...

2 Likes

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by sexiamy: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
he defected to heaven so no quam

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Olukat(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
What a foolish death, I know everyone would die someday but dying like this is totally foolish!
Died cos of a mother of half a dozen kids... Chai
RIP

4 Likes

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by lordm(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Died for -+-----
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by janejive(f): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hypertensive, wow, also lost someone here yesterday, suspect hypertension and cardiac arrest. But funny people will say it's attack. He did right to work out of the first scene of the incidence. Rest in Peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Cholls(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
dollytino4real:
Fall down and die n.a. wah

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by millionboi(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Donald95:

The man is stupid sha. He took person wife with 5 kids from person and thought she will suddenly become a faithful saint with you abi?

Police abeg free her,she didn't kill anybody

My fellow youths, If you get any girl so easily i.e if she was too cheap, abeg don't invest much time, money and love into her because na so another person will easily take her from you. Am a living witness
lies

Just pray not to fall.in d wrong hand

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by itiswellandwell: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Some men dey try sha! undecided

How will u be dating a woman with 5 kids undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by GistFullGround: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
So, why was the woman arrested when it was confirmed the man died of cardiac arrest?

This Nigeria police self!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by princeAbjid(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Women are scums
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Yinxies(f): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Maybe he died of a heart attack
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
Seems that ikorodu area is jinxed.

The man died out of shock.
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by bedspread: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
That's why it's wise to avoid fights of any type...
Some persons hv been Finished Spiritually and are walking Corpse..

Never engage in any form of fighting

13 Likes

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by SarakiBukola: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
Roger...

NCAN nomenclature analysis....

Where is the defendant from ?

Over!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother / My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.