Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges (19966 Views)

2023: Don't Vote For Anybody Who Tells You It Will Be Easy - Sanusi (Video) / ICC Acknowledges Akintoye, Igboho’s Petition Against Buhari / President Buhari Acknowledges Nigerians’ End SARS Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 9:07am On Aug 03, 2018
freekick:
Oga stop saying rubbish jare.

I wasn't talking to you mallam but to sensible people.
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by asawanathegreat(m): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2018
Weather APC likes it or not they must be unseated come 2019.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

On the contrary, I am more active in the religion section but of course your fellow bot on nairaland for some reason banned my other moniker.

I am even angry with myself for trying to do what has been unachievable for you in.all your years alive and that is to freely upgrade your mentality.

You are clearly one of those who has thrown in the towel as the coward you are who no longer believes in the Nigerian project. Yet those of us who are still patriotic you open your mouth to assail us with your mouth odour.

A coward like you isn't needed in Nigeria and I can freely donate you to Burundi or Malawi.

I just finished putting someone else like you on another thread in his place and another ghost of him pops up here in you. Anyone who stands with this government the usual robotic chant is the person is being paid. Whenever I read such I laugh and that shows how dumb you are and confirms your cowardly status.

Nobody needs to pay me for speaking truth. I have always stood for truth and have done so for free.

How much do they pay you for being a coward or for being an antagonist to the present government? Or do you not know that there are always two sides to every coin?

I could label you the Looters media crew (LMC) from CUPP.

You should learn to pocket your opinions but as far as I am concerned, my purpose is to.ensure Nigeria is clean and remains so. You can remain apolitical for all i care. I send you?

Baba, calm down.. No body moved your cheese.

ApC, PDP and you unable to know that they are the same belong to the thrash can
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by olajizz01(m): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2018
Even Olagunsoye Oyinlola said he will flew the country should Buhari declared winner come 2019 on AIT because of anti corruption crusade and we all known that he is OBJ right hand man which means OBJ is fleeing very soon,reason am voting Buhari come 2019.
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
the refinery no be people go work here ....abi na spirit

U don forget say na Northerners full all govt offices even in the south
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 9:10am On Aug 03, 2018
maasoap:

Irrelevant and diversionary.

Sure thing, nothing genuine make sense to fake people... So much, the truth hurts those paid-to-defend touts
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2018
maasoap:

Lol. Just take heart. Come next year, just bring out your PVC to express your sorrow because this lamentation won't solve your problem.
Building refinery in his state is not a crime. Not everyone would be like Jonathan who couldn't reconstruct road leading to his home town or Obasanjo who couldn't reconstruct Lagos-Ibadan express way. Remember that Buhari has finished the first one and the second one is almost finished!

But then:

If you have an iota of sense, you'll know government attracts investment...

Was it not same guy that told world bank to concentrate their activities in the North?

At the end of the day, you get paid peanuts and bruise ur future and the future of ur unborn kinds-for surely u can't be a father to be this senseless.
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Butterflyle0: 9:12am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:

Baba, calm down.. No body moved your cheese.

ApC, PDP and you unable to know that they are the same belong to the thrash can

Cowards belong in the trash can.

I.am not an APC man. I am a Buharist. I am a Christian who is a Buharist. I am solidly behind him and remain unflinching in that resolve.

The only 2 clean people we have now are Buhari and Osibanjo.

I.am behind them. If you have chosen to have no voice, I do.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by roundman: 9:12am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:
When you see people supporting Buhari, its easy to conclude that they've been reprogrammed+they are bots not humans.

The fact that this guy is building refinery in his state and a cattle ranch in your state should make you think twice.

But what do you expect from lesser humans that have their brain touched with diabolical maneuvers?
What stops your ineffectual buffoon for doing so in his state and region while he was there...nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2018
roundman:
What stops your ineffectual buffoon for doing so in his state and region while he was there...nonsense

The thing abt useless people is when u oppose their choice, they believe u support those they dislike.

Nigga, Buhari and Goodluck are idiots but you're the bigger idiot, Goodluck and Buhari still can see, gist and discuss and laugh at the slowpoke you have become..they sold your future and you don't know it.
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by ahiboilandgas: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:

real or imaginary.....cos imo state has the highest number of civil servant in federal service
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Afamed: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:
When you see people supporting Buhari, its easy to conclude that they've been reprogrammed+they are bots not humans.

The fact that this guy is building refinery in his state and a cattle ranch in your state should make you think twice.

But what do you expect from lesser humans that have their brain touched with diabolical maneuvers?
Not everyone is half bake like you. Since the Islamization National Anthem failed una in 2013 , the next agenda now is Buhari is building ranch in your state. Tell us the location of ranch built in your state by Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Butterflyle0: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:

Again you show you are dumber than most.

Attached is the list of FG appointments and according to a list of 157 South West Nigerians took 38, followed by the North West, Buhari’s region, which took 30.

North East and South East took 23 slots each, while North Central took 21 and South South 22.

Go through the attached and locate the northerners in southern positions IN THE SOUTH.

This is why I said people like you cannot think on their own feet and do rinse and repeat all day

1 Like

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Ingocof(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2018
Buhari hasn't done well enough but I don't see anyone the opposition can present in 2019 that has the perigee good enough to defeat Buhari, my opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Cowards belong in the trash can.

I.am not an APC man. I am a Buharist. I am a Christian who is a Buharist. I am solidly behind him and remain unflinching in that resolve.

The only 2 clean people we have now are Buhari and Osibanjo.

I.am behind them. If you have chosen to have no voice, I do.

The foolishness in you is gigantic.

I have not said you should not support or die for him, I wasn't even talking to you mallam.

Even Satan has supporters, nobody persuade them not to. Stick to your Buhari, Nigeria is big enough for people to have diverse opinion.

I do not agree with your opinion and I did not comment or quote you in my comment except you agree that your support for that kind of a man has turned u to an attack dog to attack those who do not support your god.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Again you show you are dumber than most.

Attached is the list of FG appointments and according to a list of 157 South West Nigerians took 38, followed by the North West, Buhari’s region, which took 30.

North East and South East took 23 slots each, while North Central took 21 and South South 22.

Go through the attached and locate the northerners in southern positions IN THE SOUTH.

This is why I said people like you cannot think on their own feet and do rinse and repeat all day

How much do they pay you to be this foolish? That comment wasn't to you bro.. Pick your fight, don't die an attack dog.

And yes govt agencies are filled with Hausa's, I did not say anything abt his appointment which even at that is flawed.

Guy why attack whoever don't support you, are you that ridiculous?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2018
HITdemUP:
Buhari can't be unseated . We have the numbers

Even on a sick bed. south west is locked down, north is easy as usual just get small from the east better than 2015 and it's all over.. If you are not OK with my calculations go buy your own abi is it your calculations? Better still lagoon is very big for you to swim..
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2018
Afamed:

Not everyone is half bake like you. Since the Islamization National Anthem failed una in 2013 , the next agenda now is Buhari is building ranch in your state. Tell us the location of ranch built in your state by Buhari?

I haven't said anything abt Islam, thou fool.

Why are you BMC crew fixated at stuffs like that abt ur god?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by ejimatic: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2018
The bitter truth is Obasanjo our son spent 8years completely despite all hues and cries then. He used the turn of the south wastefully. Buhari will spend 8 years completely. He is using the turn of the North. I am yet to see any Northern man that can unseat him. Is it Atiku. Tambuwal Kwankwaso Never ever can any of them defeat him. He is still the most popular candidate in the north.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by freekick: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2018
Yeah, i noticed the level of your sensibility, that's why u deserve that piece. You just need to stop talking pls. Because nobody will understand you unless the person is on the same level as yours.
new2012:

I wasn't talking to you mallam but to sensible people.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2018
ejimatic:
The bitter truth is Obasanjo our son spent 8years completely despite all hues and cries then. He used the turn of the south wastefully. Buhari will spend 8 years completely. He is using the turn of the North. I am yet to see any Northern man that can unseat him. Is it Atiku. Tambuwal Kwankwaso Never ever can any of them defeat him. He is still the most popular candidate in the north.

Yes I concur he is the king of the north..

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Butterflyle0: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:

The foolishness in you is gigantic.

I have not said you should not support or die for him, I wasn't even talking to you mallam.

Even Satan has supporters, nobody persuade them not to. Stick to your Buhari, Nigeria is big enough for people to have diverse opinion.

I do not agree with your opinion and I did not comment or quote you in my comment except you agree that your support for that kind of a man has turned u to an attack dog to attack those who do not support your god.

If foolishness and gigantic could be used by you in one sentence and you could still write the above then it shows that this gigantic foolishness is stuck with you for life.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Afamed: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:

I haven't said anything abt Islam, thou fool.

Why are you BMC crew fixated at stuffs like that abt ur god?
Come clean, tell us the location of the ranch built by Buhari in your state !!! Demagogue like you

1 Like

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by maasoap(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:

If you have an iota of sense, you'll know government attracts investment...

Was it not same guy that told world bank to concentrate their activities in the North?

At the end of the day, you get paid peanuts and bruise ur future and the future of ur unborn kinds-for surely u can't be a father to be this senseless.

Can't you guys quit propaganda for once and discuss meaningfully? If getting money from the government is that easy the way you attack people here, don't you think that it would be cool? People like you are ready to sacrifice your life for PDP, should we now start attacking you of collecting peanuts?
Buhari is the real deal for now, accept our decision and stop making baseless accusations because it makes your posts senseless.

And yeah, people like you always reminded us how backwards they are, how poor they are. Don't be an hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Butterflyle0: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:

How much do they pay you to be this foolish? That comment wasn't to you bro.. Pick your fight, don't die an attack dog.

And yes govt agencies are filled with Hausa's, I did not say anything abt his appointment which even at that is flawed.

You see attack, I see correction and upgrading of your misguided senses

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Afamed: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:

The Buharist you see here are not driven by money but the integrity the man stood for. We are not like people from the other party who are here for juicy appointment like your leaders in PDP have claimed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Bhol28: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2018
Reality setting in,even after all the celebrations of decamping traitors they are still afraid of imminent defeat.No where to decamp to but back to the same party that they used to loot and wreck the nation's treasury and they are shamelessly celeberating.Nigerians are wiser now,we know all they are after is their pocket and not the masses welfare.
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by maasoap(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

On the contrary, I am more active in the religion section but of course your fellow bot on nairaland for some reason banned my other moniker.

I am even angry with myself for trying to do what has been unachievable for you in.all your years alive and that is to freely upgrade your mentality.

You are clearly one of those who has thrown in the towel as the coward you are who no longer believes in the Nigerian project. Yet those of us who are still patriotic you open your mouth to assail us with your mouth odour.

A coward like you isn't needed in Nigeria and I can freely donate you to Burundi or Malawi.

I just finished putting someone else like you on another thread in his place and another ghost of him pops up here in you. Anyone who stands with this government the usual robotic chant is the person is being paid. Whenever I read such I laugh and that shows how dumb you are and confirms your cowardly status.

Nobody needs to pay me for speaking truth. I have always stood for truth and have done so for free.

How much do they pay you for being a coward or for being an antagonist to the present government? Or do you not know that there are always two sides to every coin?

I could label you the Looters media crew (LMC) from CUPP.

You should learn to pocket your opinions but as far as I am concerned, my purpose is to.ensure Nigeria is clean and remains so. You can remain apolitical for all i care. I send you?

I just don't understand why he's saying that to everyone who showed their trust in Buhari. Pathetic way of reasoning!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by freekick: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2018
Thank you. They always think everything is all about money. How do you expect someone like him to know the value of integrity when he doesn't have one.
Afamed:

The Buharist you see here are not driven by money but the integrity the man stood for. We are not like people from the other party who are here for juicy appointment like your leaders in PDP have claimed.
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2018
Afamed:

Which integrity? Maybe as a person, probably. I school with this guy's kids in the UK.. Except maybe guys around him 'rub' on his kinds with their 'non integrity'.

Dude, integrity is not enough as a leader. You need balls of steel which both Buhari and Goodluck lacked.

PDP and APC are just platforms, the politician use any when it suits them- they dine and wine together.

While you argue and insult the those who don't support ur party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed / Obiano Dethrones 3 Traditional Rulers, Reinstates 5 Others / Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.