Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka (20441 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC / Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC / Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by nairavsdollars(f): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2018
Uncle Wole should go and marry
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by buhariguy(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2018
mpianya39:
in a letter written to Ortom , told the governor that, “ As the leader of a state that experienced attacks , you have a right to seek the promise of an alternative means of security for your people because they remain your primary responsibility.

The only sensible man from waste side of zoogerian...you can never see him put on that canopy dem called cap cool cool
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist and confusion.

So thief fayose is not your hero again and he is not the only one sensible again from waste side of zoogeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by sureheaven(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2018
“ I don ’ t remember the good he has done . It will be very difficult to find one . I can ’ t remember one at this moment.

OBJ is evil, in fact he is more devilish than the devil itself . He doesn’t see good in anybody.

He rigged our election in ondo state in 2007 openly and forced INEC to declared Late Agagu the winner of that election.
He tampered with our right that’s if a lot of Nigerians know they’ve a right.
More lives were wasted during obj than during pmb but human lives shld not be wasted for any reason. So no killing is justified but OBJ is evil.
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by tsephanyah(f): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2018
michael142:

YOU GO DIE
sannu immortal
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by Dmes(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2018
Waiting concern me self. ...a beg Today na my birthday ooo make who na bath me with likes jare.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by Oshin56(m): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2018
Na true talk but my prayer is that baba should listen
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2018
tsephanyah:
sannu immortal

Oloriburuku werey
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by Ataime16(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2018
Hmmmm....This politics is too much

Mergeplanet is giving a free tutorial on their WhatsApp group. how to make  money online even if you are a complete beginner.

How to earn $500 every month.

This is the change to start a profitable online business.

Join the group now for free.

https:///8H84FeW6nDt6IZHRqfSHKA
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by Ataime16(m): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2018
Mergeplanet is giving a free tutorial on their WhatsApp group. how to make  money online even if you are a complete beginner.

How to earn $500 every month.

This is the change to start a profitable online business.

Join the group now for free.

https:///8H84FeW6nDt6IZHRqfSHKA
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by gudnex22(m): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2018
DerrickzB:

I don't think u read the article
He don't know how to read just like buhari
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by liohan: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2018
tsephanyah:
smiley

Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba
If not for your stupid statement, I would have asked you out. You're beautiful, your brain should be like that too.
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by klax(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2018
Prof. apc will come on you like bees they are useless and very very allergy to truth though you were among those that sold these useless idiots to Nigerians but thank God you eyes is cleared now.

I support Ortom 100% I stand by sane Benue people who the curse and the demonic shackle of apc has dropped off their lives.

Apc is a cursed party. You can't get anything from the devil and expect it go last it won't happen. apc crooks went too far to unseat Jonathan going from one demonic altar to another, taking oath from.one satanic kingdom to another I knew these days will come when a witchcraft broom.was given to them as symbol I knew hell has let loose on Nigerians but thank God they are collapsing and will surely go into extinct as God live.

apc ain't seen anything yet. We will kill that party completely in a matter of time
Mind you I don't care which party will kill apc completely all I stand for and will stand for forever is apc must die in Nigeria because they are disaster a f u c k I n g pain in the a r s e bollocks.

If you know the spiritual meaning of broom you will understand why any apc behave irrationally. God bless.
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by addicted268(f): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2018
Honestly I can't fault one single statement the prof made in this post. This is an unbiased assessment of the situation in the country.
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2018
Bookmarked, I will later take time to read through.
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by liohan: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2018
buhariguy:
Old age is still worrying Wole Soyinka,
No wonder buhari still get sense pass these prof.
No wonder someone like these can not governed this country?

The prof has become insane.

So thief ortom left because of the killing sponsor by himself.?

But thief ortom said he is leaving APC because he has be given red card by the good Benue APC leaders.
The good leaders said, they gave thief ortom red card because he failed to pay salary upon all the money he received from the best president.
He sponsor rustlers and bandit,
He hide 22b naira for himself when workers are hungry.
And called the stealing security vote, and these insane wole Soyinka is praising thief.
Soyinka should go and die.
Lemme correct the nonsense you wrote.
*governed should be "govern".
*Ortom should be capitalised.
*sponsor should be "sponsored".
*best should be worst, or most stupid.
*hide should be "hid".
*Wole should also be capitalised.
*What do you mean by "and called the stealing security vote"?

For you with terrible English to attack a Professor like Wole Soyinka means you don't have sense.
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by AngelicBeing: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2018
Nbote:

Mai Suya how market?? U have been peddling a made-up Soyinka quote to misinform ppl... Here's from channelstv

Oya provide d link to ur fake quote.

Pay it no attention. Dat zombie is on auto comment mode. It was configured to jus comment dat on any thread no matter how irrelevant...
Chai tongue

Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by phabulux: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2018
saaron:
Miyetti allah party, APC is a bloody Cult group. Only Satanic Cults persecute their members for renouncing their cult membership.

How can any sensible... any reasonable person 'like' this comment?

Read my lips: GO

AND

DIE!

cheesycheesycheesy:
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by mpianya39(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2018
buhariguy:
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist and confusion.

So thief fayose is not your hero again and he is not the only one sensible again from waste side of zoogeria.

Terrorist grin
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by mpianya39(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2018
EponOjuku:

See this muddy pig from the lineage of Judas Iscariot. I don't blame you for calling a cap a canopy. You have no culture, no identity, no past and no future. The Jews had to organise a DNA test to tell the world you're not one of them and stop disgracing Jews.

Soyinka has done more for you flatheaded Ipob miscreants than anyone in your short and uncertain history. Soyinka supported Biafra during the civil war when Azikiwe ran away. He was imprisoned for Biafra when Chinua Ashebe was drinking beer around the world, claiming to promote Biafra.

Useless flatheaded ingrates.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by mpianya39(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Oblang:

When it suits u, u attack Soyinka. Now he is the only sensible person from ur so called waste land but when he attack ur other demi god Obasanjo, he will become the most useless person...

Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by surgical: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2018
Tolexander:
The bolded part is a food for thought.

Wole Soyinka is the only sincere and brave Nigerian I know. He speaks his mind without minding which side of the divides it hits or whose Ox is gored.

So plain and direct.
so is it a coincidence that he is sandwich among APC goons or sympathizers to moderate him
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by qtx(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2018
Pregnant speech. hmmmmmm
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by spafu(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
post=69941951:
Okay sir!
We wont.
Where is that useless quote you had been attributing to Soyinka? You are a shameless Afonja walahi.
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by emmie14: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
I love reading from this honourable sound and competent Professor . You will live long sir.
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by Nasir123(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
mpianya39:
in a letter written to Ortom , told the governor that, “ As the leader of a state that experienced attacks , you have a right to seek the promise of an alternative means of security for your people because they remain your primary responsibility.

The only sensible man from waste side of zoogerian...you can never see him put on that canopy dem called cap cool cool

grin
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sharpshooota:

I'm very sure you can't read but let me help you
The professor is commending Ortom from leaving the terrorist party that gave us Buhari because they can't help him secure his citizens... Bearing in mind that it's his number one duty as a governor...

But illiterates supports illiterates
Terrorists everywhere

whats ur yardstick for calling someone an illiterate?, because he/she can't read or write English right?, you are totally wrong, so to you now all Chinese, Japanese, Russians, Arabs, French, are illiterate abi?, with all your education he still rule over you, your professors, family members etc, God lifts.
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by sorom4: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
tsephanyah:
smiley

Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba
Seun....take note of this moniker. It looks like a spam!!!
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by Ganbite: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
Well Spoken, if it is someone else critisicing Buhari the way u did the afongers will start shouting saying, the person no sabi anything, na mumu, he dey selfish, they should come out again and say Wole no sabi anything also ...
right thinking man will know without being told that Under Buhari rigim humans life are cheap as 1 naira which make his regim the worst regime ever since democracy ....

Wole i tuale you and 3 gbosa !!!
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by godliman: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Who is interested in the party he is joining? We are only saying he will not return unless he clear the salaries he is owing and make amends these few months that he have left.
You talk as if owing salary is a taboo in apc, what about Aregbeshola? keeping fooling yourselves its your right
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by ocelot2006(m): 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
tsephanyah:
smiley

Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba

Tested. Incompetent. Not trusted.
2019 Kai Baba/Back to Daura
Re: Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka by gudnessme: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
tsephanyah:
Mark my words, Buhari will win 2019 presidential election,. Start writing your suicide note
Chai, your mumuness no get part 2.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: "You Are Selfish" - Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Osinbajo, Tinubu / Prof Osinbajo Pays Tribute To Prince Bola Ajibola, Attends His Funeral / Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.