Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Dear Everyone, Stop Clicking On Links Sent To You In The Name Of N-power. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Everyone, Stop Clicking On Links Sent To You In The Name Of N-power. (7976 Views)

FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries / Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Everyone, Stop Clicking On Links Sent To You In The Name Of N-power. by spafu(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2018
DonDemu:
Once upon a time, Ministers tax unemployed youth for jobs that are not even available like the Immigration scam. But we now have NPower for free.

Sai Baba
Zombie o Zombie
Zombie o Zombie
Before Npower there was graduate internship scheme that paid graduate #30,000 as interns in organization they were expected to get hand on experience while unemployed. Who gave a minister for that? Why is Buhari children not enrolled for Npower? Is #30,000 worth your certificate that you would have paid a minister money? How can you be clapping for being given peanuts and stipends while the people responsible for your hardships strategically place their children in choice places? I pity you and every young person who reasons like you.

1 Like

Re: Dear Everyone, Stop Clicking On Links Sent To You In The Name Of N-power. by odogwu9(m): 11:25am On Aug 04, 2018
massinola:
My deployment letter wasn't in my focal point. And my name wasn't on the list that was posted either. I did everything you asked us to do. On boarded and verified my profile already. What could be the problem please

Guy,,visit Npower Facebook page and or Twitter account and lodge ur complaints
Re: Dear Everyone, Stop Clicking On Links Sent To You In The Name Of N-power. by sambisavoice(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2018
Nobody in Benue State has seen DEPLOYMENT LETTERS. Is it a technical way of exempting Benue State beneficiaries due to party differences or what?
REMEMBER:
It is injustice that births agitation for secession.
Re: Dear Everyone, Stop Clicking On Links Sent To You In The Name Of N-power. by Innov8ve1: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
hmm
Re: Dear Everyone, Stop Clicking On Links Sent To You In The Name Of N-power. by Dorariid: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
What is the point of insisting that the letters should be stamped and signed by the head of ppa when the States have already signed and stamped these letters. The principals in Akwa Ibom schools are not on sit or is it a ploy for Npower not to pay some people?
Re: Dear Everyone, Stop Clicking On Links Sent To You In The Name Of N-power. by Ameekas(f): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
The stipend is becoming more like market price fluctuating every month,no fixed date of receiving it. Very hard to plan with it... haa nawa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Join A Nationwide Protest Against The Unemployment Rate In Nigeria / Improve Your CV to Get Interviews / Zte Nigeria Ltd. Is Giving Free Training In Telecom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.