Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? (54964 Views)

Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) / Italian Authorities Deport 11 Nigerian Eiye Gang Members After Arrest. Photos / Christian Pilgrimage: Israel Denies 25 Nigerians Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Abbeybailey(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Malakh:
ok when Amerca is on the verge of becoming a third world country,i'll make a topic on it mind you it's gonna happen in the Fall season, i know your so-called wisdom gat you thinking you gat a handle on things but I know what i'm talking about and the precedence for it will be war
My friend, you Will be waiting for eternity to see America becomes a 3rd world country .
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by phase1: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
ajl:

Dumb? Same issue I was talking about. Go and consult your dictionary to understand the meaning of greed. By then you will understand and know the "children, grand-children, and cousins" of greed. Like an average Nigerian, thinking simple is too much to grip. Only lazy people will be choosing what appear to them as the easy way out but come with no long term benefits. And what do you do with a constitution that empowers greed as you suggest. I am sure your recommendation would be to tear it up.

The internet has made it easy to have all sorts of interaction and discussion with individuals one would normally not converse with. So, next time keep your "dumb" terminologdy to yourself, young man.

Oga what you said is what your likes have been saying for decades since before I was born without any practical solution. So yes your comment remains dumb. You are rehashing inane comments like a broken record.

I am a pragmatist, I don't believe in your usual nigerian way of lamenting and re-lamenting without practical and pragmatic solution. Dividing the unworkable contraption, may be a sin against the memory of lugard the drunk sailor or even Queen Eliza but it is definitely not a sin against God.

It is a practical solution, Go home to your TRUE nations, make your constitution and make amends using your experience in the failed nigerian project. Build and slave for your nations (oduduwa, Biafra, Arewanistan). Many nigerians including me, cannot be patroitic to the contraption, we cannot die for nigeria. An hausas cannot die for Igbo and an Ijaw cannot die for a yorubaman. Stop giving dumb excuse on why the contraption shouldn't be taken apart and for the nationalities trapped in to survive and build viable nations. It's lame.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Malakh: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
lol i've prepared for it, many white americans who know whats-up have prepared for it and are still preparing, it's just a pity that people like you would be caught unawares when it happens..i'm also in the States, this is not a matter of envy of you residing in America or spiting you because you were born here or that you are supposedly living better than many nigerians, when it does happen you and many americans shall be instantly broke
Abbeybailey:
My friend, you Will be waiting for eternity to see America becomes a 3rd world country .
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by ajl: 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
phase1:

Oga what you said is what your likes have been saying for decades since before I was born without any practical solution. So yes your comment remains dumb. You are rehashing inane comments like a broken record.

I am a pragmatist, I don't believe in your usual nigerian way of lamenting and re-lamenting without practical and pragmatic solution. Dividing the unworkable contraption, may be a sin against the memory of lugard the drunk sailor or even Queen Eliza but it is definitely not a sin against God.

It is a practical solution, Go home to your TRUE nations, make your constitution and make amends using your experience in the failed nigerian project. Build and slave for your nations (oduduwa, Biafra, Arewanistan). Many nigerians including me, cannot be patroitic to the contraption, we cannot die for nigeria. An hausas cannot die for Igbo and an Ijaw cannot die for a yorubaman. Stop giving dumb excuse on why the contraption shouldn't be taken apart and for the nationalities trapped in to survive and build viable nations. It's lame.

If you are so angry and ready to break the country up. Go to the market and get yourself a cutlass. Can you even die for a member of the ethnic clan you belong to.? No point exchanging opinion here. Too many immature individuals here.
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Uglymugg: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:
It's amazing how the US continues to deny many Nigerians visa every year

How is it amazing? What, you're shocked? A certain group of people continue to act the same way in a foreign country but they should just keep giving them visa as long as they apply.

It doesn't work like that.... well except in Nigeria where terrorist from other countries are given free entries because of their religion.

The only thing that is amazing here is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by djon78(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Abbeybailey:

Do you know that there are countries that live better standard of living than US?

Example Singaporeans, Qataris, UAE, Luxembourg citizens. Moreover Australia and Japan also have way better living conditions but there visa are many times stricter than US visa.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by SarakiBukola: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
johnmattew:
lemme ask u these questions:

*what courses were they intending to study?(it will be quite difficult to deny students going for highly technical courses like medicine, aerospace , mechanical engineering, software engineering etc)

*Any home ties?(what will make u return back to nigeria after studies?)

*were/are their courses inline with Thier previous degrees or current jobs ?(imagine a biochemistry degree holder going for masters in business.)

*how about their travel history?(how do they access Ur willingness to return...Ur previous history records will tell)

*did they apply to lowly ranked schools?(most Nigerians use these schools to gain visas and then abscond..seek admission in top 150 universities,not school at the bottom of the ranki8)

*did u write any exams?( most Nigerians don't like writing GRE ,GMAT but want to study in USA.even American studenta write entrance exams)

*how genuine are/were they?

*how did they answer their questions?

*avoid generic and unconvincing answers to questions
*avoid agents ....they are after Ur money

I also believe the 'canadian effect' plays important role

I like the questions you asked here.

I have been reading for years on travel/visa forums here YET i learnt a lot from reading this comment.

i wish JUSTWISE can take a leaf from comment such as yours. ( i am intentionally calling him out here)

He's at times right but his arrogant and all-knowing attitude is what's so off-putting to many here

8 Likes

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by NothingDoMe: 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
SarakiBukola:

I like the questions you asked here.

I have been reading for years on travel/visa forums here YET i learnt a lot from reading this comment.

i wish JUST.WISE can take a leaf from comment such as yours. ( i am intentionally calling him out here)

He's at times right but his arrogant and all-knowing attitude is what's so off-putting to many here
Lol. I wonder why we get so upset over a faceless forum. It is terribly amazing.

Fact is he hardly writes much. Just a few lines and a couple of you go crazy. Why? Logic. You find it difficult to defeat the simple logic he presents. So you get all emotional and cry victimization. It is the Nigerian way and it very very amusing.

3 Likes

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Abbeybailey:
They started that with Illinois because Obama's from Chicago and since Obama kicked their butt twice they resorted to name calling . The poorest States in America are mostly Southern States which are deeply Red States. What about Appalachia region that's the poorest part of the country and they are 90% republicans on public dough.

90% of welfare, WIC, Food stamp recipients are whites from southern states. Poor white racist hacks the lots of them. They have been so brainwashed that they see people of color as the enemy. Most of them haven't even seen blacks or brown people before. The danger of single stories smh..

2 Likes

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Malakh:
lol i've prepared for it, many white americans who know whats-up have prepared for it and are still preparing, it's just a pity that people like you would be caught unawares when it happens..i'm also in the States, this is not a matter of envy of you residing in America or spiting you because you were born here or that you are supposedly living better than many nigerians, when it does happen you and many americans shall be instantly broke

America can never become a third world country. They have poor people ooo, like 45% of Americans are poor, but the wealthy 1% will always make it seem rich.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by hammed71(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
omo the kain weed wey people dey smoke no be here ooo.una go just weed finish come dey talk rubbish for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Reeses: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
America is overrated.
America is overrated? why are you people then trooping in millions like headless chicken towards there Embassy to apply for a visa then once you cross over you and overstay.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Bawss1(m): 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Arondizuogu:

90% of welfare, WIC, Food stamp recipients are whites from southern states. Poor white racist hacks the lots of them. They have been so brainwashed that they see people of color as the enemy. Most of them haven't even seen blacks or brown people before. The danger of single stories smh..

Beer parlour syndrome is heavy in this post.

How do you respond to the facts that point otherwise.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

(ps: the interwebs is full with more recent data that corroborate the above)

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 05, 2018
Bawss1:

Beer parlour syndrome is heavy in this post.

How do you respond to the facts that point otherwise.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

(ps: the interwebs is full with more recent data that corroborate the above)

Read current news and be informed, you said no.. you think you are doing me? Oya see current study and talk

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-welfare-black-white-780252
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Abbeybailey(m): 12:19am On Aug 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Read current news and be informed, you said no.. you think you are doing me? Oya see current study and talk

You can't argue with some of our guys here. 99.9% of them have never been to America but they will tell you they know more about America than you and i.
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by 1Sharon(f): 12:26am On Aug 05, 2018
Stay in ur ''shytehole"....
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 05, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You can't argue with some of our guys here. 99.9% of them have never been to America but they will tell you they know more about America than you and i.

My brother the thing tire me oooo... the small time I have stayed here opened my eyes walahi. When my brother was living in Montana and told me he was the only black person in his Community, I taught it was a lie but I have seen it. I travelled to Billings and before I saw a person of color ehh, I was like what? Why won't they be racists when they have no interaction with that person.
I asked my friend in Nigeria why he supports Trump and he said because Trump wants to ban Muslims from coming to Nigeria. Lol I laffed and asked him if he thinks Trump's cares about him that is a Christian.. the dude shut up, guess what? He went for visa and was denied..

4 Likes

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Abbeybailey(m): 12:45am On Aug 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

My brother the thing tire me oooo... the small time I have stayed here opened my eyes walahi. When my brother was living in Montana and told me he was the only black person in his Community, I taught it was a lie but I have seen it. I travelled to Billings and before I saw a person of color ehh, I was like what? Why won't they be racists when they have no interaction with that person.
I asked my friend in Nigeria why he supports Trump and he said because Trump wants to ban Muslims from coming to Nigeria. Lol I laffed and asked him if he thinks Trump's cares about him that is a Christian.. the dude shut up, guess what? He went for visa and was denied..
You are absolutely right. I told you that 99% of the guys here are not eligible for US visa because Mr Pig telegraphed to the whole world that Nigeria is one of the shiiithole countries. Trump said he prefers people from Norway to come to America instead of Shiiithole countries. That says it all but our guys here love the racist who think of them as subhuman.
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Lhimeet(m): 12:55am On Aug 05, 2018
DonPikko:
the USA emabassy deny applicants without giving you concrete reasons, they just hand you one useless blue paper to read, they need to improve on giving reasons, else apllicants will just be wasting money by applying multiple times and still getting denied
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Lhimeet(m): 1:27am On Aug 05, 2018
einsteine:
By the way, you guys should stay in your country jare. You vote Buhari and you want to go abroad, you must be deported at port of entry, last last. smiley smiley smiley
Must keh..

Is that a declaration?
shocked
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Bawss1(m): 1:28am On Aug 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

smh

I thought you'd rise to the challenge in my post and come up with substantial evidence of the numbers you have been throwing on this thread. . . but instead you resort to posting even more questionable data. . .

Your Newsweek article is a prime example why (reasonable) people are running away from the mainstream media; They provide a report of the Nutrition Assistance Program in one state (Mississippi, see image below)and generalize for the whole country. lol No wonder fake news accusations have become a thing.

Oga Americana, your initial claim remains unfounded as you have not shown any proof.

PS: I chose a 2012 report earlier for a reason - and there are many other current ones as well. Trump wasn't president back in 2012. The data on the interwebs shows that ever since the 1960s minorities have claimed more government assistance than other groups.

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 05, 2018
Bawss1:

smh

I thought you'd rise to the challenge in my post and come up with substantial evidence of the numbers you have been throwing on this thread. . . but instead you resort to posting even more questionable data. . .

Your Newsweek article is a prime example why (reasonable) people are running away from the mainstream media; They provide a report of the Nutrition Assistance Program in one state (Mississippi)and generalize for the whole country. lol No wonder fake news accusations have become a thing.

Oga Americana, your initial claim remains unfounded as you have not shown any proof.

PS: I chose a 2012 report earlier for a reason - and there are many other current ones as well. Trump wasn't president back in 2012. The data on the interwebs shows that ever since the 1960s minorities have claimed more government assistance than other groups.

Oga carry your wahala dey go abeg. So I should accept your flawed theory their because of Mississippi District 1 abii? Bye!!! When you have read the news and asked those who work in Govt agencies like I have done, then come let's talk.
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Bawss1(m): 1:54am On Aug 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Oga carry your wahala dey go abeg. So I should accept your flawed theory their because of Mississippi District 1 abii? Bye!!! When you have read the news and asked those who work in Govt agencies like I have done, then come let's talk.

Anybody can say anything on the internet, anyone can make any claim these days. It is when evidence is presented and claims are substantiated that's when we know who is telling the truth.

I have no theory, I was just presenting the facts as they appear. Your article made a claim and then surreptitiously presented skewed "evidence" to back it up. That should have caught your eye, no?

Anyway now that we know where we are the beer parlour discussions can continue.
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by phase1: 2:36am On Aug 05, 2018
ajl:

If you are so angry and ready to break the country up. Go to the market and get yourself a cutlass. Can you even die for a member of the ethnic clan you belong to.? No point exchanging opinion here. Too many immature individuals here.

Bushman, people have died for Biafra, even till today. Listen you are not better off than me in the contraption. Unlike you I am not hungry, I donn't lack the basic neccesity of life. But truth remains that the country is rotten and can NEVER better. The solution is right there in before you, even giving you knocks but your remain determined to wallow in buffoonery as if nigeria na ya papa property.
Keep wallowing in deceit.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 05, 2018
Reeses:

America is overrated? why are you people then trooping in millions like headless chicken towards there Embassy to apply for a visa then once you cross over you and overstay.
Who exactly is you people? That's my own opinion ok
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Babyforever(f): 5:31am On Aug 05, 2018
DonPikko:
grin grin grin grin, na the high rate of nigerians wey dey apply dey boost thr ego
Chief how are you kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics / ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) / The Hype Of These Abroad People Is Making Some Of Us Feel Less Achieved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.