₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,255,214 members, 4,936,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 06:20 PM

All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! (28317 Views)

How I Contacted The Deadly HIV On First Sexcapade - Please Becareful / My Encounter And Victory Over The Deadly Hepatitis B / What You Need To Know About The Deadly Mango Worm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! by trinityhealth: 12:25am On Sep 30, 2018
Do you wish to vaccinate all members of staff of your Organization be it an Industry, Bank, School, Church or Association against Viral Hepatitis, Flu virus, Human Papilloma Virus (which causes cervical cancer in women) or Measles? Then Trinity Healthcare Foundation is your best partner. With our highly subsidized services, we can administer vaccination to every member of your Organization at very affordable rates.

Take advantage of this great offer and protect your employees or colleagues from these deadly, fast spreading vaccines preventable diseases.

For Screening and Vaccination bookings or further enquiries please contact us through info@trinityhealthcarefoundation.org or call 08028791004, 0903165200. You can also visit us at 7A Governor's Road by College bustop Ikotun,Lagos, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! by Taiwoadekunle03: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
Joshaw806:
but u shud also know dt 90% of people infected clears it without any intervention. U will always be asked to repeat the infection after 6 months because most people clears the infection within 6months.if u r still positive after 6 months then it becomes chronic hepatitis.25 percent of Nigerians are infected but only 5 percent are chronically infected
pls I will like to have conversation with you. Based on hepatitis
Re: All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! by tabithababy(f): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
Asquare84:

I went for per employment text on Tuesday and I was told by the nurse that I texted positive. I was shock because this my first time of discovering that I have the sickness

I am healthy without any symptoms of illness although she advised me to go about my job till when I am ready to commence treatment
Question

(1) what will be the cost of treatment so that I will prepare financially
( 2) can I use my HMO, because the nurse told me that the hospital will make my medical reports available to my office

Try and run the test in another hospital/ laboratory
Re: All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! by Taiwoadekunle03: 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good afternoon to you all, on Monday I took one of my friend to general hospital for blood donation but to my surprise they told him that he can't donate due to the fact that he's hepatitis positive... Immediately they told him yo ho see doctor and when he got there the doctor said he should go and do some text... Pls can he get rid of the virus because the guy has cried out his yes... Pls your advice will go a long way
Re: All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! by Asquare84(m): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
tabithababy:

Try and run the test in another hospital/ laboratory

i have done that and the result is positive
Re: All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! by OmilAguTutors: 1:24pm On Feb 12
trinityhealth:
Do you wish to vaccinate all members of staff of your Organization be it an Industry, Bank, School, Church or Association against Viral Hepatitis, Flu virus, Human Papilloma Virus (which causes cervical cancer in women) or Measles? Then Trinity Healthcare Foundation is your best partner. With our highly subsidized services, we can administer vaccination to every member of your Organization at very affordable rates.

Take advantage of this great offer and protect your employees or colleagues from these deadly, fast spreading vaccines preventable diseases.

For Screening and Vaccination bookings or further enquiries please contact us through info@trinityhealthcarefoundation.org or call 08028791004, 0903165200. You can also visit us at 7A Governor's Road by College bustop Ikotun,Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! by nickdoc(m): 12:32pm On May 16
Never believe that hepatitis B is not curable. They are many herbs that have proven to be super effective against the virus.

We offer total cure for the virus with well researched and processed herbs.

We first send you drug that will last one full month free of charge. This is to enable you to confirm the efficacy of our drug before any payment.

The treatment last for 4_months at most. After the first one month, you now make ur first part payment.

The balance will be paid at the end of the treatment.

Call or WhatsApp 08063413205.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health / 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) / Woman Delivers Baby With Anencephaly In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.