Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,942 members, 7,799,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic (48550 Views)

The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP / Re: "Where Are The Senators? Channels TV Infographic" / A Critical Look At The Senators That Left Apc Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by oyebolaidris: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2018
never again! i stand with PMB

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by IbrahimDamola: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2018
buhariguy:
I hope channel TV will come to court to defend PDP for helping them to propagate PDP lies.

My fellow muslim, is your skull also pained? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2018
razy75:
ask them whether they have smelt the annuss of their god buhari this morning. Bad month for BMC
No mind the idiots. Sometimes, they just want to shame our tribe. Why should we always be the only one different in the whole of south. I just tire

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by Unblockable: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2018
APC has two Senators from Rivers, one from Akwa Ibom, one from Cross River, one from Delta and one from Edo. All together, APC has six Senators in the South South but I can see five up there. Do you guys need a soothsayer to tell you that the list is flopped?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by emmyt2: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2018
This is absolutely wrong ,because I know SE has more than 2 APC senators

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by Clergy20: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2018
But why is it so difficult to put down their names? That's when you see who is where. APC has named their 53 senators who they believe are still in their fold and have challenged PDP to name theirs.

Still waiting for their names

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by oyebolaidris: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2018
never again to PDP era.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by Angelb4: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2018
TheFreeOne:
If true then why is APC claiming to be the majority

Zombies in the house can you guys disprove this info from channels TV?

APC and fraud are like Siamese twins same way Lai Mohammed and lies are related.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by Chookym(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2018
Emmanueledu:
How is APGA 2? Isn't Victor Umeh representing Anambra central senatorial zone the only APGA senator?

Stella Oduah is also APGA senator

5 Likes

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by liohan: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2018
Angelb4:

From your look, APC is not the majority? Pls pick Nursery 1 entrance form quickly.
So 48 is more than 54?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by klax(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2018
buhariguy:
I hope channel TV will come to court to defend PDP for helping them to propagate PDP lies.

It is easy to place any number there.
@ the last count, it was APC 54 -saraki=53, PDP 48 +saraki=49.

Which court are you talking about? If what they said is false then do the correction at least to educate people and settle the score than rattling calling court.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by frankwyte: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2018
buhariguy:

Why not do your research! Don't be so lazy.....

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by klax(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2018
oyebolaidris:
never again to PDP era.

Good but never again to APC as well its as simple as that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2018
buhariguy:

ignorance na disease n d cure is very difficult

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by EmekaBlue(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Yeye people both sides
Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by ogabs20(m): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2018
APC has released the names of their senators which was 52 in number, why is PDP scared to the same? Channels should not just give us numbers without names

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by QamQalito(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2018
lockupnop:
Karma uses private jet this days ..
I swear!
in this case of PDP vs APC
Karma's Jet was powered by turbine

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by Themandator: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2018
richie9093:
So APC are now the minority. Yet somebody made a thread yesterday calling for Ahmed Lawan to call for an emergency senate meeting since he's the Majority leader in the senate.

You people ehn. You only see what you want to see.

The reason the APC is banding about for wanting to reconvene the Senate is even flimsy: INEC BUDGET. Every budget is passed by both houses of assembly. So why are thy not asking the lower house to as well reconvene?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2018
Emmanueledu:
How is APGA 2? Isn't Victor Umeh representing Anambra central senatorial zone the only APGA senator?
stella oduah she now in apga no longer in pdp

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by Glink2018(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2018
buhariguy:

Lemme borrow the words of Fayose , You are in pain...
And the pain affecting your sesnse of reasons.
If Nigeria is your investment , would you allow bubu to run it down?

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by sisisioge: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2018
Chai! Next, these people will start killing themselves. A won ndi alala!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2018
Channels TV is wrong on this

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by adeoluphilips: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by buhariguy(m): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2018
klax:

Which court are you talking about? If what they said is false then do the correction at least to educate people and settle the score than rattling calling court.

they should just list their names.
Because this is channel TV assumption.
So PDP don't know their members again?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by Butterflyle0: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2018
buhariguy:

This is actually the correct info as at today below;

APC remains the majority party in the senate in terms of numbers. Out of the 109 senators, APC has 52, the PDP has 50, ADC has three and APGA has two with the house having two vacant seats and the total gives you 109.

APC is still majority by a slim margin. Channels television is clearly wrong

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by deluxegift(f): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by itswell1: 11:25am On Aug 03, 2018
What did saraki do for the pensioners
What did saraki do for the workers
What did saraki do for the market women
What did saraki do for the police
Has saraki and his transfer team ever fought for the common man in the floors of the Senate?
Has saraki and his transfer team ever fought for the good of Nigeria
When sani exposed them in bogus allowances, did saraki said anything? Rather they ganged up in how to punish sani.
Till do they are still collecting bogus money while Nigerians are managing.
Shame on saraki and his transfer team.
Sai baba till 2023, the best man for cleaning up the mess of PDP
Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by AngelicBeing: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2018
TheFreeOne:
If true then why is APC claiming to be the majority

Zombies in the house can you guys disprove this info from channels TV?

APC and fraud are like Siamese twins same way Lai Mohammed and lies are related.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by BRASH: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2018
No matter the number of defectors, buhari still has INEC, DSS, EFCC POLICE, CBN, NNPC, ICPC AND CUSTOMS On his side. He is going to use all of them to make sure he wins. How are we going to stop them? What happened in ekiti is child's play. I dey fear 4 our democracy.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic by Butterflyle0: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2018
frankwyte:
Why not do your research! Don't be so lazy.....

You were obviously to lazy to carry out your own research to realise that channels TV is wrong

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. / Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.