Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” (72237 Views)

Ex-beauty Queen Ronke Tiamiyu Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Pink Lingerie / Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by jennifermahan(f): 11:29am On Aug 03, 2018
Ex-beauty queen, Ronke Tiamiyu has taken to social media to narrate her experience after dating a Yoruba guy and an Igbo guy, saying that Igbo boys are coded and cool to date.

The former Miss Charismatic pointed out that most Yoruba guys are very noisy and that they talk more than some women and after dating a Yoruba guy for just just 2 months, the relationship came to shambles because of his lousy and talker-thief nature.

In her words ;

Seriously i think yoruba boys talk too much, no offense. I dated an Igbo boy in that same Lagos for 2 years plus and nobody hear am, just few of his close friends, the yoruba boy i dated after him under a week, the relationship was the talk of the town.
I was shook cos me i was still forming coded, as we both agreed to keep it on d low, he told everyone that cared to know and the relationship did not even last for 2 months, not being tribalistic but damn, some Yoruba boys talk way more than women.
I love my relationship on the low, impress me and not the street, if i ever flaunt my man, just know i have reached my final bus stop, maybe on our introduction or traditional marriage not even engagement.

More photos

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/yoruba-boys-are-too-lousy-igbo-boys-are-coded-and-cool-to-date-ex-beauty-queen/

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by SAMBARRY: 11:55am On Aug 03, 2018
Yoruba men over to you grin

Oro ni baybeeyi so. Efunlesi grin

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by 1stNumeroUno: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Yoruba demons no want coded things that'll turn to story that touch. Na now you go hear say your bae is involved with almost all the other boys in the hood because you're coding things.

411 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ronke ronke, how many times did I call you?!
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Patrioticooduan: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
This one is nothing but a bastard. How many people have you dated to arrive at such conclusion? See as you be. Grosteque creature. A girl raised in a responsible Yoruba home will never say this.
Omo ale jati jati ni oo.

284 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by sunnysunny69(m): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
This one is no wife material, proper club and Saturday
party girl.

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Patrioticooduan: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
janellemonae:
Ronke ronke, how many times did I call you?!
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
She was not raised in a responsible home. If her father was a responsible man, she won't say this. Her father might just be like Fani Kayode who abandoned his daughters .

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
This one is nothing but a bastard. How many people have you dated to arrive at such conclusion? See as you be. Grosteque creature. A girl raised in a responsible Yoruba home will never say this.
Omo ale jati jati ni oo.

Ewo lowa le to yen?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

She was not raised in a responsible home. If her father was a responsible man, she won't say this. Her father might just be like Fani Kayode who abandoned his daughters .

It's not dt serious bro.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Patrioticooduan: 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
janellemonae:

Ewo lowa le to yen?
Omo ale lole so nkan oshi ti obinrin yen so. Even if you want to say something stupid, you don't compare us with our antagonist.
Wo ko ni ile dada.
Omo ale jati jati.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Patrioticooduan: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
janellemonae:

It's not dt serious bro.
Okay mo ti gbo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Destined2win: 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin grin

I am seeing a rain of tears all over the thread already and I am sure more tears will flow.

324 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
Well. Not my consign cool

6 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Yoshy: 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Is she not Yoruba? Afonja over to you.

I no get strength to argue abeg!

184 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
G
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Enoch07: 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
It's alright

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Toks2008(m): 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Yoruba men over to you grin

Oro ni baybeeyi so. Efunlesi grin
When a yoruba guy is proud to have you..he will flaunt you..i dont know about igbo guys...probably just using you codedly.

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Teaser4(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
recession of "likes" on this thread....weird ...@op how market. you must be an arsenal fan

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by PehaKaso: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Since I'm neither a Yoruba nor Igbo,
make I kukuma bone.

17 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by LazyNairalander(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Igbos 1 Yorubas 0

check my SIGNATURE

143 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by sisisioge: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What an insult! I like her hair though...cool cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Shortyy(f): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Me when I'm offered a Yoruba guy..

245 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by alphaconde(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
body count = 2 and still counting

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by AngelicBeing: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
See this futuristic single mother dey talk? Who won marry you? No wise man dey marry girl for lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja.

24 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by ikdaddy01(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Destined2win:
grin grin

I am seeing a rain of tears all over the thread already and I am sure more tears will flow.
U see
Just taking my glasses

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by maestroferddi: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
War of the Roses...
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Omo ale lole so nkan oshi ti obinrin yen so. Even if you want to say something stupid, you don't compare us with our antagonist.
Wo ko ni ile dada.
Omo ale jati jati.

See this sophisticated pig of the west hyperventilating

Oya yeebos over to una

I always enjoy these two tribes stupid fights

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by holluwai(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
And you be Omo yooba. Shior

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse / I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.