Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” (72227 Views)

Ex-beauty Queen Ronke Tiamiyu Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Pink Lingerie / Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Keep your relationship on a low key = People will think you don't love her. Make your relationship to be the talk of town = It doesn't last long. I say fvck what people think. I'm not dating the community.

10 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
The only thing I will say is Yoruba guys around Yoruba people know how to pull ethnicity card for example am a Yoruba man so I must have plenty wives lmao when school fees land na

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by MaziEDOZIE(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
This one is nothing but a bastard. How many people have you dated to arrive at such conclusion? See as you be. Grosteque creature. A girl raised in a responsible Yoruba home will never say this.
Omo ale jati jati ni oo.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by DonroxyII: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Just one Yoruba dude and one Igbo dude .. she conclude
hmmmm, sense oooo !!

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by intruxive(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin
Runs babe, wants coded maga. Sorry we dont do coded, we do loud so you can be identified easily when u are trying to cheat and signal sent to base
Igbo guys no get sense na, 2years lol

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Why would anyone want a relationship on the down low?are you ashamed or hiding?

Dodgy chick.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by DreamersVille24(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ronke why??!!

Why did you gave go cast Yoruba boys like this, why?!!!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Meti99(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
gt
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by EponOjuku: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shortyy:
Me when I'm offered a Yoruba guy..

Yoruba guys don't date pigs.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
This one is nothing but a bastard. How many people have you dated to arrive at such conclusion? See as you be. Grosteque creature. A girl raised in a responsible Yoruba home will never say this.
Omo ale jati jati ni oo.
Why are you so pained over what she said?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
oyb:
Why would anyone want a relationship on the down low?are you ashamed or hiding?

Dodgy chick.
what she means is privacy not the one that things end and you start trying to break a woman down by putting her business in the streets like that

18 Likes 2 Shares

All my Afonja princesses, take note.

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by blingxx(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
LazyNairalander:
Igbos 1
Yorubas 0

check my SIGNATURE

because one stupid bitch with toothpick leg made her opinion doesn't make it a conclusion undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by agaliboy: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
I hate people who generalize. Omo Ale. You dated an illiterate. Educated yoruba guys aren't lousy.

10 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by DreamersVille24(m): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
solasoulmusic:
The only thing I will say is Yoruba guys around Yoruba people know how to pull ethnicity card

If we are to be honest, we both know Yorubas always always love to pull that particular card.

Yorubas are the most tribalistic Nigerians. Not denigrating but it's true.

Not to say that other tribes are innocent but Yorubas win in that aspect.

Just saying, no offence intended.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by agbonkamen(f): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
afonjas are nice people but my only problem with them is that they love experimenting married pussies. grin

14 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by maestroferddi: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Omo ale jati jati ni oo.
Na so e pain you?

7 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dating na job?, different boys from different regions just fvck fvck you and you are proud, free toto, one Nigeria toto

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Lilimax(f): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
See somebody future wife?

Ike agwuro oo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
agbonkamen:
afonjas are nice people but my only problem with them is that they love experimenting married pussies. grin
u this babe, afonja hater.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by omooba969(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
DonroxyII:
Just one Yoruba dude and one Igbo dude .. she conclude

hmmmm, sense oooo !!

Na NATIONAL TOTO

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
NATIONAL TOTO e remain Hausa diick

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by KanwuliaExtra: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
On NL for example. . . . The Igbo guys got more class than the Yoruba ones(except for some half-breed, UPPER-IWEKA/POUND ROAD, riff-raffity, IGBOTIC, IJJJJIOTS here of course). kiss

Remember the “NOTORIOUS, OBNOXIOUS “LOQUACIOUS, SCAMMER-FOR-NEWDS” Afonja DUDE on NL called COOGAR? grin OMG!!!! Could he talk or what? cry The AFONJA-NL-ancient-of-days-SADIST FROM OGUN STATE CALLED “DAVIDYLAN” nko? undecided TUFIAAAAAAAAKWA!!! cry

On point!
Yoruba guys TALK TOOOOOO PHOCKING MUCH and gossip wayyyy more than females. Igbo Guys go just dey “wink” and “nod”! grin ROMANTICALLY-CODED! wink Very mature and considerate.

Only from a Yoruba DUDE or SHE-DUDE like Wizkid dem will you degenerate to “smelling toto” talk. Very “CHEEEEZY” guys. Never to be trusted. kiss

See the useless one called THC-SNORTING DAVIDO? Flaunting WITH 2 BABY MAMMAS++++ one CHIOMA(a girl he has neither paid a kobo of bride price or married all over the globe?) A useless IGBO GIRL, WITH NO HOME-TRAINING, that can’t stay in school and graduate? grin I pity her LIFE! cry

Please, I have dated and phocked BOTH!
In GENERAL. . . . ONLY FEW EXCEPTIONS. wink
Igbo ALL THE WAY! cool

Afonjakasses? Naaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . . . . Not my territory. Toooooo DIRTY, MOUTHY AND LAZZZZZZZZY! kiss

Even with all their wahala. . . Igbo guys are SOLID and CLEAN! kiss

The Igbo INTELLIGENTIA, FAMILY-ORIENTATION, cooking skills and HARD WORKING ETHICS are all round winners for me. cool

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
DreamersVille24:

If we are to be honest, we both know Yorubas always always love to pull that particular card.

Yorubas are the most tribalistic Nigerians. Not denigrating but it's true.

Not to say that other tribes are innocent but Yorubas win in that aspect.

Just saying, no offence intended.

You didn’t lie even in my family I catch a comment or two from people wey even born Igbo children lol some wanna be Igbo and light skinned they formed their own color some don’t wanna see an Igbo president my own be say clear road make the next generation no catch your virus

I love everyone

10 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Iamgrey5(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
You are not being tribalistic , but you made an assertion based on dating one person?

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Anyways, I hope you know what the likes of the wife of P square is going through now

Good luck grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
solasoulmusic:
what she means is privacy not the one that things end and you start trying to break a woman down by putting her business in the streets like that

This not about privacy. Are we talking about Beyonce here?. This is just some d list yeyebrity who wants to ensure her booty remains on the market.

Is the guy not also putting his business in the streets?
Are we talking about relationships or one night stands?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by DonMekino(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Warris *I was shook*

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by pweetiedee(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shortyy:

Our boys don't like short girls

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Another dumb broad.

Just say you're enjoying the freedom to cheat on your Igbo boyfriend with sexy Yoruba demons. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by DreamersVille24(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
solasoulmusic:

You didn’t lie even in my family I catch a comment or two from people wey even born Igbo children lol some wanna be Igbo and light skinned thy formed their own color some don’t wanna see an Igbo president my own be say clear road make the next generation no catch your virus

I love everyone

Thanks for your unbiased and truthful response.

Follow me back.

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shortyy:
grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Charles Okocha's Stomach Bursts After Surgery / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji / Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.