Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,552 members, 7,801,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” (72194 Views)

Ex-beauty Queen Ronke Tiamiyu Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Pink Lingerie / Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by ariesbull: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2018
LaudableXX:

Guy, I have lived among Yoruba people for many years. sad If a Yoruba man has a child out of wedlock, the child's mother cannot be considered a wife, o! So where did you get your story from? In fact, the man's family will look down on her. God help such a woman if the man now dies. The kind way they will deal with her, ehn? No be small. shocked Having a kid outside wedlock is NOT considered a marriage among those Yoruba people. The woman may call herself "wife," in order to console herself, but when the chips are down, the kind of humiliation & insults she will receive from the man's family, will be very depressing. It is only if God has mercy on her, that her child will be considered for a small part of the man's inheritance. In Yoruba land, some families are polygamous, so you will find that most times the man does just customary or traditional wedding with the woman, to get access to the kids. Anyway Flavour has kids out of wedlock. Isn't he an Igbo man?

Flavor has kids out of wedlock these kids are his but the mum aren't his wife ..they can't even go to August meeting ! They acnt even be in ndi inyom!
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by badoxil(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2018
na werrey dey follow this girl dey fight is this the best word to use to renew your popularity shit h*e
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by LaudableXX: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
ariesbull:
Flavor has kids out of wedlock these kids are his but the mum aren't his wife ..they can't even go to August meeting ! They acnt even be in ndi inyom!
Good. So why are you concluding that those Yoruba people who have kids outside wedlock, call their relationship a marriage, when they are not married?
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by ariesbull: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
LaudableXX:

Good. So why are you concluding that those Yoruba people who have kids outside wedlock, call their relationship a marriage, when they are not married?

It's not me that said it ...it's the guy that said it and I cireectwd him but I have seen a lot of that here in Lagos
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by LaudableXX: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
ariesbull:
It's not me that said it ...it's the guy that said it and I cireectwd him but I have seen a lot of that here in Lagos
You have seen a lot of what? Unmarried people saying they are married? Does that make them a married couple, if they have not done the wedding rites? shocked
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Take care dear
thanks you too
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by jimcaddy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Loool
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by youngestgrad(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2020
Pink Toto bitch
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by dave247(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
You talk true babe..... Igbo guys are coded me .... Klans up, Klans Men.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Brunicekid(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2020
BiafraIShere:
Apparently truth hurts, and that's why yorubas are crying us a river here tongue tongue Now, this girl is equally a yoruba girl who stated what is already known by most people yet yorubas are crying and nagging all over the thread. I'm Igbo by tribe and no woman that dated me in the past ever wanted to leave me both Igbo girls and others, its just in our nature to treat our women well. By the way, I'm currently available for serious dating ; interested ladies should PM me ASAP, applications will be treated on a first come, first serve basis. Thank you.
Wooowww
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Shortyy:
Me when I'm offered a Yoruba guy..
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2020
Shortyy:
Me when I'm offered a Yoruba guy..
we cud start with a pm wink preety

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? / Pictures Of Phyno, His Mother, Sister And Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.