Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Simplepay Contact Address For People That Had Their Money Trapped - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Simplepay Contact Address For People That Had Their Money Trapped (903 Views)

Get A Professional Business Email Address For You/your company / I Need The Web Address For This Zte Router. / 70K US Email Address For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simplepay Contact Address For People That Had Their Money Trapped by help4people: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2018
CC: deenAyetu
Datazone
9jaPromo
Donald3d

I had to create this account to withheld my Identity. I am a web-developer too, and was struck with the scam of Simple Pay. It all started late year December. I had my money trapped in it. Though, they were paying until December. As my work permits, I was able to withdraw my money something around March, 2018

How did I do it?
1) I did some background checks about the website and its owner and I found answer.
2) I called the owner, he picked the call, and I addressed him by "his name" (gotten this exactly from my search).
3) I let him aware of my money trapped in their vault. Though, at first, he denied they are holding any customer's payment.
4) He asked for my Simplepay Username and Password to verify, which I supplied.
5) He promised to transfer my fund next day, which I didn't see anything.
6) I reminded him after another 4 days and viola... he sharperly transferred my money.

N:B: Being rude during phone conversation will take you no where.

NAME: SIMEON ONONOBI
NUMBER: 0809 829 2338

Also note this address, should in case: ASSBIFI House (2nd Floor), ASSBIFI Road, Alausa CBD, Ikeja, Lagos.

You should reply this post for update, should in case he wants to proof nonsense. I may still be able to locate the account he used to sent me the transfer in my account statement, and with that, he would be caught ultimately.
Re: Simplepay Contact Address For People That Had Their Money Trapped by Donald3d(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
I am glad you were able to get your money.
I don migrate go Paystack and Payant since smiley smiley
Re: Simplepay Contact Address For People That Had Their Money Trapped by deenAyetu(f): 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
Donald3d:
I am glad you were able to get your money.
I don migrate go Paystack and Payant since smiley smiley

Hmmm
Re: Simplepay Contact Address For People That Had Their Money Trapped by deenAyetu(f): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
help4people:
CC: deenAyetu
Datazone
9jaPromo
Donald3d

I had to create this account to withheld my Identity. I am a web-developer too, and was struck with the scam of Simple Pay. It all started late year December. I had my money trapped in it. Though, they were paying until December. As my work permits, I was able to withdraw my money something around March, 2018

How did I do it?
1) I did some background checks about the website and its owner and I found answer.
2) I called the owner, he picked the call, and I addressed him by "his name" (gotten this exactly from my search).
3) I let him aware of my money trapped in their vault. Though, at first, he denied they are holding any customer's payment.
4) He asked for my Simplepay Username and Password to verify, which I supplied.
5) He promised to transfer my fund next day, which I didn't see anything.
6) I reminded him after another 4 days and viola... he sharperly transferred my money.

N:B: Being rude during phone conversation will take you no where.

NAME: SIMEON ONONOBI
NUMBER: 0809 829 2338

Also note this address, should in case: ASSBIFI House (2nd Floor), ASSBIFI Road, Alausa CBD, Ikeja, Lagos.

You should reply this post for update, should in case he wants to proof nonsense. I may still be able to locate the account he used to sent me the transfer in my account statement, and with that, he would be caught ultimately.

They are thief. My money is still there

(1) (Reply)

A Classified Script With Social Features Almost Ready For Grabs! (PHOTOS) / Why Most Nigerians Don't Make Money Online / [free] Hartomy Original Blogger Template Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.