Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us (7571 Views)

Ifa Divination For Nigeria 2018 - Babalawo Orisha / Ancient Ile Ife :the Holy City Of The gods.......ilu Mimo Awon Orisha...... / Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by vaxx: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
tintingz:
Three things here,

The Gods depends on humans before taking any action?

The Gods fail to protect it people because Africans were not united?

From your post, how do we know if the Gods actually didn't do anything when the people fought?
No it shows that the gods does not need us , it is human that needs gods. And when we fail to actualize the power of the gods living within us .which simply means failling to harness this power of olodumare living in us physically, we will become a subject and give chance to external agent to overcome us .

So In IFA spirituality, we acknowledge the dynamics of nature as the dynamics of the Creator. And we knows Nature shows unapologetic battles between the hunter and the hunted. it is therefore mandatory for us to be the hunter. Ogun in you will then aid you in decapitating all your enemies.

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by vaxx: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
budaatum:

You are free to assume I am not as capable of reading as Stevie Wonder is if it would only make you write a tiny bit clearer.
Thank you.
Hope hell will stop.

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by frank317: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
vaxx:
No it shows that the gods does not need us , it is human that needs gods. And when we fail to actualize the power of the gods living within us .which simply means failling to harness this power of olodumare living in us physically, we will become a subject and give chance to external agent to overcome us .
I hope u know what u are doing... This is an absolute case of pretending not to understand his post. He never said God needs us... But that, according to u, God does not act without humans acting. And this is very clear in all ur replies. Its seems it is our actions that determines what God actually did for us.
I don't want to believe that there were not persons that didn't want to resist the whites... My great grand father was a native doctor and he used everything within his means to fight the whites.
Its a bit of insult saying God help those who help themselves in their sitiation. U are implying our people did nothing, they just allowed themselves to be taken away because after all slavery was part of them.
For me, the captors helped themselves the best way they could, they ran, they fought, some succeeded in escaping and some where captured... But the gods where just looking... And saying those who escaped were really helped by the gods is total bullshit. But it also implies that those who were caught were not helped by the Gods.

So In IFA spirituality, we acknowledge the dynamics of nature as the dynamics of the Creator. And we knows Nature shows unapologetic battles between the hunter and the hunted. it is therefore mandatory for us to be the hunter. Ogun in you will then aid you in decapitating all your enemies.

Ya suddenly our natural desire for survival is that ways of the gods in us... Why didn't the Ogun in our enslaved ones help them. The instinct for survival and remain home with their families was already in them they couldn't stand against a stronger force with more sophisticated weapons. Pls do not insult our forefathers by saying they didn't bother to help themselves... Don't say god help those who help themselves, because they fought and were overcame.. The gods did nothing because they can so nothing.
Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by vaxx: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
frank317:

I hope u know what u are doing... This is an absolute case of pretending not to understand his post.
I clearly understood it and I give a clearer answer in regards to it. If the answer its not satisfactory. Then fine . You may queation what you feel confusing or not clearer enough.

never said God needs us... But that, according to u, God does not act without humans acting
You are misrepresenting my comment. No where do I make such statement. I only position that human instinct is a gift from God and he expect us to use it among us. I am not separating Gods and human. I says the gods(orisha ) are the power of olodumare living within us and a fail attempt not to use it is not on the shoulder of the the orisha but on us..

. And this is very clear in all ur replies. Its seems it is our actions that determines what God actually did for us.
No, it is what we let the power of gods living in us do. If we failed to use it,it fail us , if we use it, it save us. It is not in any way a seprate entiry distinct from us.

I
don't want to believe that there were not persons that didn't want to resist the whites... My great grand father was a native doctor and he used everything within his means to fight the whites.
Its a bit of insult saying God help those who help themselves in their sitiation
I never implied that.i even go further with tithinigs that those who follow the instruction of the orisha living with them were saved. Some established another land somewhere. Some come back home. But in vast majority , people decline to use the power that is annexed within them. The ""orisha"" even now that we are free , we are still enslaved. So what have we done toward it?. So is it not a Choice now? iis it not a choice that we still STAYED enslaved for that many centuries despite our large numbers now and freedom from us .
Who is pointing guns toward us now?

Eshu the Yoruba deity . Eshu is the reality that your condition in life (as individuals or as a people) derive from your choices and complicity. Your decisions AND indecisions. You can only be oppressed when you (as a people) reject your role in your own choices in favor of being an eternal victim.

And as I put it to you earlier that we have rejected our own spiritual concept of Eshu (responsibility to choices) who stands at the crossroads where we make decisions, the African race since then has become obsessed with being a victim to the point that it has stagnated us from ever to be free

While the initial choice of slavery was taken from us (to the fault of the continental Africans who choose to let Eurasians ravage the continent for slaves for over 1,000 years), after over 400 years of captivity we still choose the life of a slave over the life of a free man; and so yes, our enslavement has become a choice we made. Until we acknowledge the existence of Eshu and our abuse of the Eshu within us, we will continue making complicit choices that harm us instead of empower us.

U are implying our people did nothing, they just allowed themselves to be taken away because after all slavery was part of them[/quote[I was implyimg that it was a choice some of us made. And those of us that strive not to take the choice were emancipated. As it it clear to this day.
[quote]For me, the captors helped themselves the best way they could, they ran, they fought, some succeeded in escaping and some where captured... But the gods where just looking... And saying those who escaped were really helped by the gods is total bullshit. But it also implies that those who were caught were not helped by the Gods.
After taking several time on this thread., you still don't get what gods entails in ifa spirituality. Now I understand why you are athiest. But let me quickly brief you. Some resist it and even conquered them . Libya is a typical example when Italians war lord came to ravage their empire and some refuse to get to Europe on board . They fought like the will of Sango and succeed. Some die while paving way for their future generation. Some save thier family in respect to it and got capture. The story of kinta kunte of Gambia was an interesting story to read. Some annexed this power and it work for them. ASHANTI EMPIRE refuse to handover the golden stool that represent their heritage to the British even with well armed men from the British side. They succeed in keeping the statue up till today .the story of Yaa asantewa will be an interesting read . This are people who annexed the power of God's in them..

]Ya suddenly our natural desire for survival is that ways of the gods in us... Why didn't the Ogun in our enslaved ones help them. The instinct for survival and remain home with their families was already in them they couldn't stand against a stronger force with more sophisticated weapons. Pls do not insult our forefathers by saying they didn't bother to help themselves... Don't say god help those who help themselves, because they fought and were overcame.. The gods did nothing because they can so nothing.
orisha and human and not seperate individual I have repeat this so many times....and with regards to other point. I correct it up there.

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by ScienceWatch: 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
vaxx:
I accept mistake . But saying what i post here is not understood base on bad writing will be a clever way to be biased. EVEN Steven wonder can read and understand it. But anyway, Your complain will be noted and be well taken care of
No one on Nairaland writes perfectly. I have no problem understanding what you write because I don't judge your incredible intelligence and advanced spiritual wisdom by petty standards.

Remember, the standards set out in the Atheists Training Manual is about petty fault finding, mockery and insults.

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by vaxx: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
No one on Nairaland writes perfectly. I have no problem understanding what you write because I don't judge your incredible intelligence and advanced spiritual wisdom by petty standards.

Remember, the standards set out in the Atheists Training Manual is about petty fault finding, mockery and insults.
Am not even bothered. At least he needs to defend himself in whatever way.

However i appreciate his complain and I promised to take care of it.

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by ScienceWatch: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
vaxx:

Correct sir, the gods do not NEED us. Who the hell do we think we are ?
Fish maybe or apes maybe. It is the destructive ego of man that deluded him into thinking that he is more superior than any spiritual entity.

There is no genius or strong man that is greater than the weakest spiritual entities known. That is why billions of people turn to spiritualist for help.

Puny man can not go it alone for long. The wise ones get onto their knees quickly.
Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by budaatum: 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
vaxx:
Am not even bothered. At least he needs to defend himself in whatever way.

However i appreciate his complain and I promised to take care of it.

And you did. And I appreciate it. Now, if you could do me just one more favour. Tell that unevolved ape that if he has got nothing to say that is related to this thread, that he should go find another thread to troll and derail please. Or you shall be having this conversation by yourself.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by vaxx: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
budaatum:

And you did. And I appreciate it. Now, if you could do me just one more favour. Tell that unevolved ape that if he has got nothing to say that is related to this thread, that he should go find another thread to troll and derail please. Or you shall be having this conversation by yourself.

Thank you in advance.
lol. You guys use to be friend. What went wrong.

You guys should settle it jaare...
Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by ScienceWatch: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
vaxx:

I have nothing against him. There is nothing to settle. Thanks Vaxx.

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by vaxx: 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
I have nothing against him. There is nothing to settle. Thanks Vaxx.
ok sir. but i notice budaa don't go off track insulting Christianity instead he prefer to engage in debate.

To be sincere I also have issues with athiest insulting anything the religious hold sacred.

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by ScienceWatch: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
vaxx:
ok sir. but i notice budaa don't go off track insulting Christianity instead he prefer to engage in debate.

To be sincere I also have issues with athiest insulting anything the religious hold sacred.
Lmao ! I see right through Budaatum's well worn sly tactics and lame strategies to dent the indestructible faith of Believers. Atheists have tried every trick in the book for thousands of years and failed dismally.

With the advent of the internet, atheists excitedly flooded the world with their hatred of all things spiritual but they failed again. With every attack from them, a massive increase of spiritual worship is evident.

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by budaatum: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
vaxx:

Extreme Emotional Mode Activated!

Friends with a dishonest, ignorant unevolved ape who's sole reason for existing is to insult people just because they do not believe what he believes, and who goes about derailing threads with his asslicking stupidity? No thank you! I would rather be friends with the devil itself. It can't be as bad as this unevolved ape.

It's his immaturity that gets me. People come on here to have discussions but soon as he gets involved he drags everyone into the muck he wallows in. Yet he claims to believe in the Almighty God and has Jesus in his ass! If he believed there is a God, who created all human beings, does his understanding say he must go about insulting the creations of his God just because they don't agree with him? Did he learn any of that from his version of the Lord Jesus Christ?

He is an insult to Christ and gives justification to the worst of us atheists. Anyone of us with a brain would rather go to hell than be created in the image he seems to be created in! And if he is a Christian, I would rather worship the devil and most likely be a better human being for it! If he's the sort one spends eternity in heaven with, Lord God Almighty, I beg you please, let me go to hell!

This thread is done with anything intelligent if he remains in it, and anyone with an ounce of a brain would leave you and him to it if he remains and does what he usually does.

And you are correct. I don't go insulting people's religion or their gods, on the whole, and not that I reckon the gods give a damn if I do, after all, if they do they can just roast my ass where I stand and that would be the end of that, except, since my position is that they don't exist anyway, well, my ass is safe, so far.

But as you have been pointing out on this thread all along, one's god is the same as one's self, they are inseparable, so when a person is an ass, their gods too are asses, or in the case of this individual, an unevolved ape and an ass! And I do mean him and his god! In case I'm not being clear enough! Not insulting him and his version of his god is an insult to humanity!

Extreme Emotional Mode Dectivated!

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by ScienceWatch: 6:18am On Aug 07, 2018
budaatum:

Extreme Emotional Mode Activated!

And I do mean him and his god! In case I'm not being clear enough! Not insulting him and his version of his god is an insult to humanity!

Extreme Emotional Mode Dectivated!
You are derailing this incredible thread with your uncontrolled emotional outbursts and arrogance.
Forgive me Vaxx, but this arrogant bitch must be put on his place. His insults and mockery of the revered doctrines of billions is criminal. His wretched behavior is a mirror reflection of his atheist bible, the Atheists Training Manual. He is a sly mocker of all that is holy.

Is budaatum going mad ? In his desperation to mock Christianity he opens a topic on the Gospel of Luke and ends up talking to himself like a lunatic in a mental asylum.

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by ScienceWatch: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2018
Martinez19:
grin grin grin grin lol. I ask again why didn't the gods back the innocent and eliminate the greedy and treacherous blacks and white monsters?
Atheists arguments here prove that their arrogant beliefs helped destroy unity among African peoples. When France and Britain outlawed slavery in their territories in the early 19th Century, African chiefs who had grown rich and powerful off the slave trade sent protest delegations to Paris and London. Britain abolished the slave trade and slavery itself against fierce opposition from West African and Arab traders.

Today is no different, atheists labour continuously to mock and destroy the very thing that empower unity - Spiritualism. Vaxx expounded the extraordinary spiritual power released by the gods when there is UNITY.

Nigerian Atheists did nothing for the hundreds of Lybia deportees, but one spiritual group that obeyed the Orogun in them rushed to give those suffering young men more than N4 million to destroy what the enemy had planned for the destiny of those men.

Atheism decides. Atheism thrives on disunity. Atheism enslaves and mocks those it enslaves.

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by ScienceWatch: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2018
tintingz:
Olorun is ruler of heaven, Olodumare the Creator while Olofi is like a channel between heaven and earth, these three attributes works as one.

Now since you claim the Orishas can't do anything to save our forefathers from the colonials, what was Olodumare doing?
Now is the right time for you to explain to Vaxx in detail what you Atheists did to stop the cruel Slave Trade.

The whites stopped the Slave Trade while Atheists Did what they do best, which is empty arguments and mockery of the gods.
Slaves of all types were sold in open bazaars. The Arabs played an important role as middlemen in the trans-atlantic slave trade, and research data suggest that between the 7th and the 19th centuries, they transported more than 14 million black slaves across the Sahara and the Red Sea, as many or more than were shipped to the Americas, depending on the estimates for the transatlantic slave trade.

Tunde Obadina, a director of Africa Business Information Services, has acknowledged the importance of Britain, and other Western countries, in ending the slave trade.

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by tintingz(m): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Now is the right time for you to explain to Vaxx in detail what you Atheists did to stop the cruel Slave Trade.

The whites stopped the Slave Trade while Atheists Did what they do best, which is empty arguments and mockery of the gods.
Slaves of all types were sold in open bazaars. The Arabs played an important role as middlemen in the trans-atlantic slave trade, and research data suggest that between the 7th and the 19th centuries, they transported more than 14 million black slaves across the Sahara and the Red Sea, as many or more than were shipped to the Americas, depending on the estimates for the transatlantic slave trade.

Tunde Obadina, a director of Africa Business Information Services, has acknowledged the importance of Britain, and other Western countries, in ending the slave trade.
Strawman.

This is thread is about Africa slavery and the Gods.

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by ScienceWatch: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2018
vaxx:
First, let it be clear that most "religions" state that God only helps them that help themselves. Thus, if it ever appears that Olodumaré did not help us, it is only because we were not helping ourselves.

Our enslavement was only possible because we chose to be disunited. This is how the Arabs and Europeans defeated us. Even after we were exposed to guns, instead of breaking the gun down and learn to build one ourselves, we just captured our neighbor and sold him/her to the Europoid for one of his already made guns.

In addition, let's remember why the European anthropologists often say that the African Supreme Deity is remote in traditional spirituality. It is not that they are "remote" but because the Supreme Being does not "rescue" you from things/people He already gave you the power to rescue yourself from. This power (ashé) He already gave you are the orisha living within you.

Thus, if you find yourself enslaved or some other great travesty, it is not Olodumare/the orisa that wasn't there for us; we just chose not to use the power Olodumare gave us at birth.

The irony is that even though we rejected Olodumaré and did not deserve His assistance, Olodumare did in fact help us during slavery. We survived the impossible in huge numbers (unlike the Native Americans) and in many places did so with maintaining knowledge of orisha (such as in Trinidad, Haiti, Cuba, Louisiana, Brazil, etc). Our very present survival--when we didn't deserve it because we rejected the principles of unity (Oduduwa)--is only by the grace of Olodumaré, Lord of the Universe.

""FROM IFA SPIRITUALITY ""
The all gracious Olodumare is always there for mankind but atheists vehemently reject it. They choose instead to worship mans puny logic and faulty scientific theories on sacred life.

All genuine Spiritual truth is backed up with indestructible evidence. Atheists are enraged that they labour in vane to destroy humanitys spirituality. Millions of God loving persons finally had enough of the cruel insanity of Atheism and are rising up to protect their SPIRITUAL HERITAGE. Islam has the dreaded Fatwa, what will other religions fashion for there own protection ?

Vaxx the esteemed author of this OP is not a Christian or Muslim, but he shows a rare insight into the great value all true spiritual beliefs offer all mankind.

WE ARE FREE TO COMPARE RELIGIONS, BUT WE DARE NOT DESTROY.

Just like the secular educational grading system , so it is with spiritually. No man can make the giant leap from valuable religion to pure spirituality. This is impossible, therefore all true religions pointing its member to the LIGHT must be encouraged and respected.

Spiritual leaders of LIGHT today are mostly FAKES. Hence the reason why we don't see ready evidence of their CHOSEN deity.

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by ScienceWatch: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2018
tintingz:
Strawman.

This is thread is about Africa slavery and the Gods.

You are too dumb to see that is what I am talking about, but especially the cowardly atheists mind set that enable the cruel inhumane Slave Trade.
My question is very relevant to mocking atheists because we know how true religions fought to abolish soul destroying slavery.
Answer the question ! WHAT HAS ATHEISTS DONE TO FREE THE SLAVES ?

The ending of the obnoxious business had nothing to do with events in Africa. Rulers and traders in Africa would have happily continued to sell humans for as long as there was demand for them." What did atheists do about this instead of blaming the gods.
Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by ScienceWatch: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
vaxx:

Orisha/olodumare already gave an approach to live as human and that is unity which Yoruba forsake....
Yes the grave consequences of ignoring spiritual law very obvious even today.
The anti-slavery movement was lead by people who would today be called "the religious Right" and its organisation was created by conservative businessmen.

Moreover, what destroyed slavery in the non-Western world was Western imperialism, Nothing could be more shocking to the vision of today's intellectuals than the fact that it was businessmen, devout religious leaders and Western imperialists who together stopped human slave trade.

Slave trade is more shocking than the Jewish Holocaust. Greed separate nations from the Olodumares protection.

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by frank317: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Yes the grave consequences of ignoring spiritual law very obvious even today.
The anti-slavery movement was lead by people who would today be called "the religious Right" and its organisation was created by conservative businessmen.

Moreover, what destroyed slavery in the non-Western world was Western imperialism, Nothing could be more shocking to the vision of today's intellectuals than the fact that it was businessmen, devout religious leaders and Western imperialists who together stopped human slave trade.

Slave trade is more shocking than the Jewish Holocaust. Greed separate nations from the Olodumares protection.

Oga u are messing up this thread with ur stupidity... My only issue is that Vaxx will not caution u neither would dead Jesus.
U are a disgrace to Christianity... people like u are a proof that ur God does not exist.
See u in hell

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by ScienceWatch: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2018
I am following the OP with keen interest. The profound wisdom and superior intellect evident in Vaxx's posts reveals a highly devepoed mind that is no longer fooled by the extreme limitations of logic and science. The OP opens deep wounds in the African collective soul, but Vaxx wisely points his atheist detractors to the real cause of slave trading and then bravely points these mental misfits to an eternal solution.

Atheists have repeatedly demonstrated a frightening inability to comprehend the higher truths carefully woven into Vaxx's posts. Could atheists claims be true that they are dependents of fish and apes ? Is this the reason why they can't understand written truths? Examine the brief extract on what the esteemed Vaxx had to say to a troubled world below ;

Vaxx said, "The irony is that even though we rejected Olodumaré and did not deserve His assistance, Olodumare did in fact help us during slavery. We survived the impossible in huge numbers (unlike the Native Americans) and in many places did so with maintaimning knowledge of orisha (such as in Trinidad, Haiti, Cuba, Louisiana, Brazil, etc).
Our very present survival--when we didn't deserve it because we rejected the principles of unity (Oduduwa)--is only by the grace of Olodumaré, Lord of the Universe."

How many comical evolutionary leaps do atheists still need to understand the above truths ? What about the fish and apes that refused to evolve with atheists ? Were they the smart ones rejecting a lifetime of mocking their creator ?

My conclusion :
ATHEISM BREEDS DIS-UNITY.
AFRICAN ATHEISM THRIVE ON INSULTS AND MOCKERY OF AFRICAN SPIRITUALITY

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by ScienceWatch: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
ScienceWatch:
I am following the OP with keen interest. The profound wisdom and superior intellect evident in Vaxx's posts reveals a highly devepoed mind that is no longer fooled by the extreme limitations of logic and science. The OP opens deep wounds in the African collective soul, but Vaxx wisely points his atheist detractors to the real cause of slave trading and then bravely points these mental misfits to an eternal solution.

Atheists have repeatedly demonstrated a frightening inability to comprehend the higher truths carefully woven into Vaxx's posts. Could atheists claims be true that they are decendants of fish and apes ? Is this the reason why they can't understand written truths? Examine the brief extract on what the esteemed Vaxx had to say to a troubled world below ;

Vaxx said, "The irony is that even though we rejected Olodumaré and did not deserve His assistance, Olodumare did in fact help us during slavery. We survived the impossible in huge numbers (unlike the Native Americans) and in many places did so with maintaimning knowledge of orisha (such as in Trinidad, Haiti, Cuba, Louisiana, Brazil, etc).
Our very present survival--when we didn't deserve it because we rejected the principles of unity (Oduduwa)--is only by the grace of Olodumaré, Lord of the Universe."

How many comical evolutionary leaps do atheists still need to understand the above truths ? What about the fish and apes that refused to evolve with atheists ? Were they the smart ones rejecting a lifetime of mocking their creator ?

My conclusion :
ATHEISM BREEDS DIS-UNITY.
AFRICAN ATHEISM THRIVE ON INSULTS AND MOCKERY OF AFRICAN SPIRITUALITY

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by ScienceWatch: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
budaatum:

Lord God Almighty, I beg you please, let me go to hell!

You don't have to write long useless hate filled epistles to be heard by Satan.
Your prayer is answered.
Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by ScienceWatch: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
frank317:

See u in hell

You would be correct if you said, "See you FROM hell."
Your ancestry of fish and apes are doing a much better job at defying slave trading.
They have escaped the clutches of slave trader and are therefore superior to atheists.
Olodumare is rejecting the mockery of atheists and you know it. Go to hell !

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by ScienceWatch: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
frank317:

[s]Oga u are messing up this thread with ur stupidity... My only issue is that Vaxx will not caution u neither would dead Jesus.
U are a disgrace to Christianity... people like u are a proof that ur God does not exist.
See u in hell[/s]

Bye. Lucifer is waiting.
Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by ogyunging(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
I came searching for information and knowledge.

Look what I found,

Bashing of heads,

Religious enmity.

Science guy and buddha should chill...

Please, gracias.

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by vaxx: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
ogyunging:

Look what I found,

Bashing of heads,

Religious enmity.

Please, gracias.

thanks bro.

ScienceWatch and budaatum. This is for you guys. We are here to learn from each other. Hope this can be settle .

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by budaatum: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
vaxx:
thanks bro.

ScienceWatch and budaatum. This is for you guys. We are here to learn from each other. Hope this can be settle .
You should have said that when he came around trashing every opinion expressed on the thread. You did tell those who did before him, so why didn't you tell him?

Stop linking me with that ape!
Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by vaxx: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
budaatum:

You should have said that when he came around trashiwillng every opinion expressed on the thread. You did tell those who did before him, so why didn't you tell him?

Stop linking me with that ape!
opinion rejected.

Once you guys settle. Frank317 and tithngs has no issue. They are just cashing fun................,...........

Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by ScienceWatch: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
ogyunging:

Look what I found,

Bashing of heads,

Religious enmity.

Please, gracias.

Good point sir, you are welcome. I am also here to learn and I am truely amazed at what I found. Things are not as it seems to you. There is no room for enmity in a class room.
You will be safe here. A lot of the banter and mock battles you witness here actually increase Google ratings.

Please post your contributions without fear or have seat and enjoy.
Re: Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us by ScienceWatch: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
vaxx:
thanks bro.

Thanks sir. The complainant appears to be the nervous type when in a rough robust environment.
I really have nothing personal against that fish. How can I be when fish is my favorite meal.

Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* / Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church / OMG! The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia(viewers Discretion )

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113