Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole (3294 Views)

Convert Your Dollars To Naira Before Dangote Refinery Starts – Omokri To Nigeria / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by emmy9688: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP member, Reno Omokri has taken a huge swipe at the National chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomhole. Mr Omokri in his Friday post on Twitter said it wasn’t a good thing for someone not to be good looking yet also lack the ability to say good talks.

He said the former labour leader has a ‘face like that’ yet makes no effort to compensate it, by having a friendly disposition.

Read more on Enigeria

Ishilove

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by abokibuhari: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by pryme(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
And this guy is supposed to be a pastor? He is now a Mockery to pastors.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by abokibuhari: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
pryme:
So he should see evil and close mouth

30 Likes

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
cheesy

Makai no just talk now, "Oh My Home"..

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by pryme(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
abokibuhari:

So he should see evil and close mouth

Which evil?
So Oshiomole is evil?
And should abuse him in the process?

1 Like

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by princechurchill(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
This man is giving oshiomole nightmares

10 Likes

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by gentlepraise(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dis 1 crack my ribs abeg cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by Doerstech(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lolz
Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by ngoziamara: 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Honestly the Edo man's strong face is not democratic.

11 Likes

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
pryme:

Is Osibanjo not a pastor....

he is even better than fake Osibanjo

12 Likes

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by sunnysunny69(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Reno is a small boy, even Obasanjo their father before father is afraid of Oshiomhole for nearly bringing his government down when Osho was labour leader. Where is Tony anenih now ? Osho baba sent him packing in edo politics, where are the igbinedions ? When someone deserve some praise let's praise them, Oshiomhole knows politics and am of the opinion he'll be too much for PDP to silence.

6 Likes

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by surgical: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

But you their hallmark is hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by Racoon(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
pryme:
Which evil?
So Oshiomole is evil? And should abuse him in the process?
You will not be talking this trash if only you know how Oshiomole & anything APC use their mouth to desecreate the person & office of the president.They have set the trend but it will forever hunt them.Ndi ara! angry

11 Likes

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by velocity25(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
this is what we call brutality � �

1 Like

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by Butterflyle0: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
I just so love the way this omokri guy is being ignored by those he targets. He is just too petty.

People are more focused on serious things his own is twitter.

Well I guess joblessness has consumed him because when he was in power he wasn't this active on twitter.

4 Likes

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by Corrinthians(m): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
By far, the duo of Reno and FFK would give those sitting on the fence as regards which party to support the push they need to fall into the APC side of the fence. A little lesson they've not learnt from 2015, a little they'd never learn.

By the way, FFK, Reno's brother, has this to say of him.. We've not forgotten. wink

A TREACHEROUS FILTHY SCUM PRETENDING TO BE A SERVANT OF GOD.

4 Likes

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by Ndonu101: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
ngoziamara:
Honestly the Edo man's strong face is not democratic.

lol

1 Like

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by pryme(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

So Osibanjo's wrong doing should encourage other pastors to belittle others?

Is this what a true man of God should be doing?

1 Like

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by joeyfire(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by pryme(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
Racoon:

You will not be talking this trash if only you know how Oshiomole & anything APC use their mouth to desecreate the person & office of the president.They have set the trend but it will forever hunt them.Ndi ara! angry

Young man, try to use facts when you want to drive home your point. Not everyone here is so small to allow hate consume them.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
pryme:

So Osibanjo's wrong doing should encourage other pastors to belittle others?
Is this what a true man of God should be doing?

osinabjo is a scam and a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by pryme(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

osinabjo is a scam and a terrorist.

You Sir, are a genius.

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by maestroferddi: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
pryme:

Which evil?
So Oshiomole is evil?
And should abuse him in the process?
Oshomhole is not good looking.

True or false?

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by pryme(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
maestroferddi:
Oshomhole is not good looking.

True or false?

He is not, ask his beautiful wife.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
pryme:

You Sir, are a genius.

I passed through the rigours of academics to be what I am....i shun evil and never compromise.......instead of compromising u rather delegate that work to another colleague......

If there is any dividend osibanjo has accumulated he has squandered that on altar of politics and selfish interest.

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by Amarabae(f): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is so petty.
What kind of disgraceful statement is this?
Coming from a pastor.
Yuck

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by pryme(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I passed through the rigours of academics to be what I am....i shun evil and never compromise.......instead of compromising u rather delegate that work to another colleague......

If there is any dividend osibanjo has accumulated he has squandered that on altar of politics and selfish interest.

It's very unfortunate that you passed through the rigours of academics yet the academics did not pass through you.
If you are academically sound then should not have allowed politics used you like this,

What do you have to say about the N-power program or thats also a selfish scheme?

Politics is only good in painting what they want you to see, but no, I see everything. I see their good deeds and their bad deeds.
For you to say Osinabjo has done nothing in this administration is just you trying to play politics.

Has politics made you to forget the person that stopped the free fall of the Nair against the Dollar at one time? Or that never happened?

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
pryme:

It's very unfortunate that you passed through the rigours of academics yet the academics did not pass through you.
If you are academically sound then should not have allowed politics used you like this,

What do you have to say about the N-power program or thats also a selfish scheme?

Politics is only good in painting what they want you to see, but no, I see everything. I see their good deeds and their bad deeds.
For you to say Osinabjo has done nothing in this administration is just you trying to play politics.

Has politics made you to forget the person that stopped the free fall of the Nair against the Dollar at one time? Or that never happened?

U don't need academics to pass through rather u pass through academics.....Am an academic....
secondly....n-power is a disgrace...employing a graduate for 2yrs for 30k.....moreover is for recent graduates not me.....and I condemn
such.......

let me make it clear that Osibanjo has long lost the script and ought to be addressed for whom he is....a miss leader...

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by Guestlander: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Amarabae:
This is so petty.
What kind of disgraceful statement is this?
Coming from a pastor.
Yuck

I agree with you. This is not about politics.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by pryme(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U don't need academics to pass through rather u pass through academics.....Am an academic....
secondly....n-power is a disgrace...employing a graduate for 2yrs for 30k.....moreover is for recent graduates not me.....and I condemn
such.......

let me make it clear that Osibanjo has long lost the script and ought to be addressed for whom he is....a miss leader...

First off am not a fan of these Criminals at APC and PDP, am just a concerned citizen that witness all that is happening in this country, and I can tell you that most graduates earn below 30k in this country. If N-power is a disgrace what do you call the likes of Sure-p that's its only PDP family members that benefited.

I hear rantings all over the place about Buhari and Osibanjo, yes, they fvcked up. But that does not mean we have to paint up a completely false black picture about them.

If we can not sit down and point out specifically where they had done badly then the next person will not have a clear picture of where to fix, it will only be another come and eat president.

It's laughable to compare 4 years of APC rule (where oil prices went below $30) to 16 of PDP rule (where oil sold above $30), do you honestly expect them to put out the same performance?
The only thing I hate about Buhari is the herdsmen killing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bursted: PDP Using Old Pictures For Atiku Rally In Sokoto / See The Rolls Royce Hearse Replica Used During Dino Melaye’s Late Mom's Burial / Muslims Show Anger As Shehu Garba Hugs A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.