Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (46740 Views)

Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Seanjay(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
oluwakekz:
you see am not saying seeing your ex is bad ,that's not my kind of lifestyle, and never will it be. She did not tell me anything at all about contacting her ex, I call her the day she left my place to show appreciation to the person that help her get the job,she said he's sleeping already! I ask her "oh its a guy? Are you safe? And are you sure you will be fine?" She said yes ,that all is well.... My place is very far to that exalt location so she brouth the idear of going there to pass the night before the interview..... Why hide it from me at first, what if I did not ask her after two weeks ..... The said guy stay close to where she's working ,just imagine ...

of course he is going to be staying close to the place she is working abi no be the guy help her get the job... lmao... just wake up bobo she is not yours go look for your own, bro you are just a care taker the real owner don show pack your things... lolz
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by InvertedHammer: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
/
I will only offer my advice after you marry her and the marriage crashes after 2 years like the other guy in the previous thread.

I love people that see traps and walk into them. They make life more interesting.

/

17 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by jolilo007: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
oluwakekz:
Hello. Please a kind advice is all I need .

Have being dating this lady since last year December 8months now. I met her at her sister's place that happens to be my mum's neighbour when she came for a visit. She just finish school and looking for a job. We were both looking for job for her even if it's far from her place (Ekiti) as I thought she should be productive to herself.

Thought I was lucky when she called weeks ago to inform me that a friend called her about one vacancy here in Lagos. I was so happy because I can't do long distance relationship (experience)

She came to my place this said Friday and stayed till Sunday. She left for that so called friend's place because we think it's not too safe to get to the interview venue late. She got the job and we thank God......

After two weeks of resumption, I saw this advice on nairaland that talk about 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust "What do you find hard to talk about with me?" She said "nothing " I try talk to her to open up because I can't settle down with someone that will hide anything from me, then she said my ex got me this job. She has kept in contact with him. I ask her" we've being together for three days, you left my house for your ex house and passed the night there? You keep contact with him without telling me all this while? You guys have being seeing each other since you resumed (two weeks?) All she kept saying is am not cheating on you.....

I really love her and I'm confused right now. Please I need advice on what to do because am just tired right now.

What amuses and at the same time amazes me about this scenario is that, the immediate BF is in Lagos and the Ex-BF is also in Lagos. Okay now, if really she had nothing with the Ex-BF or they haven't bargained for sex before the job can be given to her, then I see no reason why she wouldn't open up to her immediate BF before taking a step further, knowing fully well that the offer was from her Ex...Even if the place is afar off, the immediate BF can make provisions for accommodation in a place close to the company where she's going for the interview. Charity begins at home, as I will always say, a girl that can't be faithful to a guy in a relationship, won't be faithful even in marriage. (Don't argue with me).

18 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by sacramento1212: 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
kimbraa:
It's obvious she's cheating, and who would be comfortable working with an ex? She would have told him of her movement if she wasn't...why sleep in your ex house? Would she say nothing happened the night she slept there? Or he slept with her, then gave her the job in exchange. I won't be surprised if that was what happened. Telling him later was an attempt to blackmail him with his own words.

If the guy never asked, he wouldn't have known and the babe in question will remain mute. Does the guy in question even know the condition before she got the job? Unfortunately he's involved with a dangerous cheat and the earlier he takes action, the better for him.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by jaxxy(m): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
oluwakekz:
believe her.. This is our first fight .... What happen to communication to build trust?

Maybe because she knew u wud act like d way ure c bt take solace in the fact that she still told u and not dat u found out bt urself, sm ladies can keep secrets for life.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Seanjay(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
sacramento1212:

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

sacramento1212

abeg you no be better person why u de laugh the guy nau.... d tin just tire me for here.... lolz
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by sumgelem(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
NnamdiN:
Lol you asked her and she answered truthfully, why are you vexing? Would you have preferred a lie?

Next time only ask questions you can handle their answers otherwise don't ask at all...
You read something on NL and fiam you clicked the apply button. Lwkmd
Some of the BS you read here na oyibo write am and it applies to them mostly. You will murder your babe if you apply everything you read on NL

I needed this post jare, been having a terrible week, thanks for the humor grin grin grin grin
BS means bulllshiit grin grin grin grin
lol @fiam!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
oluwakekz:

Have being dating this lady since last year December 8months now. I met her at her sister's place that happens to be my mum's neighbour when she came for a visit. She just finish school and looking for a job. We were both looking for job for her even if it's far from her place (Ekiti) as I thought she should be productive to herself.

Thought I was lucky when she called weeks ago to inform me that a friend called her about one vacancy here in Lagos. I was so happy because I can't do long distance relationship (experience)

She came to my place this said Friday and stayed till Sunday. She left for that so called friend's place because we think it's not too safe to get to the interview venue late. She got the job and we thank God......

After two weeks of resumption, I saw this advice on nairaland that talk about 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust "What do you find hard to talk about with me?" She said "nothing " I try talk to her to open up because I can't settle down with someone that will hide anything from me, then she said my ex got me this job. She has kept in contact with him. I ask her" we've being together for three days, you left my house for your ex house and passed the night there? You keep contact with him without telling me all this while? You guys have being seeing each other since you resumed (two weeks?) All she kept saying is am not cheating on you.....

I really love her and I'm confused right now. Please I need advice on what to do because am just tired right now.
no need to be confused.the only Options here is letting her go, trust me dude that lady is fvcking behind your back. Do not even dream of marrying such woman.

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by General2COAS(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
abokibuhari:
cheesy Forget it cause anybody way go chop ex go chop ex grin

I feel your pain bro, but everybody na somebody ex so how we go do am...
Noo be everybody ooohh try dig deeper & let ur thought horizon be broadened cos u did be amazed.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by gaby(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
NnamdiN:
Lol you asked her and she answered truthfully, why are you vexing? Would you have preferred a lie?

Next time only ask questions you can handle their answers otherwise don't ask at all...
Some of the BS you read here na oyibo write am and it applies to them mostly. You will murder your babe if you apply everything you read on NL

I needed this post jare, been having a terrible week, thanks for the humor grin grin grin grin

in fact ehn, the matter funny die. nl wey be like jerry springer show...lol

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
When you are dating a girl, always ask questions to the core and frequently check her Whatsapp chats. You are nothing but coward if you can't tell your babe to see her chats online. The issue is why did she sleep at her ex house without telling the current guy she is dating? Op, she's not innocent at all.
Error. frequently check my whatsapp because he bought the phone for me or what?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Lantosed: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is a massive red flag left to you bro to take your decision. And you can't afford to ignore this because it's a huge pointer to so many things.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by sacramento1212: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Seanjay:

sacramento1212

abeg you no be better person why u de laugh the guy nau.... d tin just tire me for here.... lolz

I just dey imagine the wahala wey the guy go don go thru. Babe waka comot tell her boyfriend say na unto job levels, boyfriend go dey pray make olodumare answer prayer where as Ex boyfriend dey corner after taking burantashi dey fire babe mercilessly.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by osazsky(m): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
tell her to resign and u look for another job for her,why are u disturbing us,everyone has ex,up till now I still keep in contact with my ex,we chat like twice a week,whenever I travel to Lagos I stop to say hi,y do we still have kids in nairaland,its a decision ,people shouting pls u don't have anything to do with ex are all kids ,,me and my ex are friends and will remain friends for life no matter what cuz we didn't end it with dispute, its not easy to b a gentle man ,once u make up ur mind ,stand by ur decision,ex,ex,ex,are they ur enemies or whitches and wizard, abeg make una grow up,u are ex to someone's ex
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by clemmonce(m): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
oluwakekz:

she might be saying the truth
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by melaninpop: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
VampireeM:
So she shouldnt be friends with her ex because you are who? Thats how she would have missed this job connection. you are just an insecure dude. Fiancée kor, if you serious marry her, get her a better job and dish rules as you like. You better grow up and act like a man and stop seeking validation from a faceless forum

The matter tire me.... True
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by cbrass(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
oluwakekz:
me? Make a scene? How wish you know me seriously? Just a little bit about me? Am not perfect but I will say am the most understanding guy on earth.... And that's true... We are rear.... 25 young we plan to settle down next year December cos of the love we show to each other ,we started having fight since two weeks when she resume work, things change suddenly!!!!!! About communications, we do that over and over and over, you see she make me become this open person without secret and hiding anything from her. I remember she said we've got to come clean with each other early this year while we went out on a date !!!!! I did not ask her if she's cheating or not, she just come up with that defensive statement.... Though she's coming over tomorrow hopefully we'll work things out of wish I doubt cos she's far from being remorseful and sorry. No call no message no text.
I feel your pain in advance bro, you have lost her, i am speaking from similar experience. But if u still want to be adamant, then be ready for a devastating heartbreak, the Ex has her now, the thing is they will still breakup again and want to come back to you..

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by divinelove(m): 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
oluwakekz:

Lol

Nothing goes for nothing the ex may have collected anal sex to give her the job. She was hiding it from you because she was guilty. Well if you don't know what to do then you should go and borrow sense.

She will be loyal to that ex forever because of that job n u may never mean more than the ex

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Aystarz: 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Justbeingreal:
undecided

Honestly why is relationship this hard.

Why make decisions that you know is wrong or something you won't accept and expect someone else to be cool with it..

Why the heck will someone's GF spend the night in her ex BF crib..

Which kind rubbish be that.

Na why most marriages these days no worth a dime. Listen to the programme, "Sharing Life's Issues' on Ifm923., 7pm every weeknight, and you will marvel at the insipid stuff that go on in what people call marriage.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
The op was asking her leading questions. She never agreed to sleeping in the ex's house or being with him for 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Seanjay(m): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SOMETIMES IT'S NOT WHAT THEY DID THAT PAINS, BUT THEIR NONCHALANT, EGOISTIC, UNAPOLOGETIC ATTITUDE AFTERWARDS.
USE YOUR HEAD. DO WHATEVER YOU CONSIDER BEST. MAYBE YOU'LL LEARN FROM THIS EXPERIENCE LIKE THE REST OF US.
I RATHER BE WITH A STICK THAN A SLITHERING, PROUD, UNAPOLOGETIC HUMAN (LIKE YOUR GIRL) .
GOODLUCK NURSING THAT HEART BREAK. CHEERS.

PS: PLEASE DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE.

lolz wetin wan make am commit suicide shey na him be first wey girl go play abi na him be last.... abeg bobo move on your own go come just stay calm.. Thank God you find out now not when you both have already tie the knot.. and you will be fathering bastards kids.... Halleluyah for you bro

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Therealev: 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Abeg, I'm a guy too and people just have to drop this mentality of 'over entitlement' all in the name of relationship. The fact that you guys are dating doesn't mean she can spill everything to you. You're not even engaged yet, you still dey mount gate. Na person wey carry Trophy be Champion. And an item is not legally yours until it's paid for and you have a receipt to show it, you dont impose yourself except you're legally married, for the sake of your relationship to get to that junction, tolerance and compromise is highly needed. And No, she's not obliged to tell you whoever or however she got the Job. For the sake of the relationship, she can decide to 'share' it with you, then it's not for you to call a panel of judges for. She could say it's none of your Business and she'll be within her right to say so. I still do my ex favours, my partner doesn't NECESSARILY has to know, if I decide to share it with her, it's not for her to judge. The sour truth is not every dating results into marriage, at the end if you guys don't end up together, she'll be very foolish not to have accepted her ex favor all cos she was dating you. You shouldn't have a problem with it, be happy for her... or not. Either ways, grow up.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
oluwakekz:

Easy peasy, kick her to the curb.

PS: She's cheating on you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Ever8054: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
NnamdiN:

chai laugh wan kill me...this children no go kill person for this nairaland.....
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
cbrass:

I feel your pain in advance bro, you have lost her, i am speaking from similar experience. But if u still want to be adamant, then be ready for a devastating heartbreak, the Ex has her now, the thing is they will still breakup again and want to come back to you..
So she should have missed the job opportunity? Her ex just added a positive value to her life, the op should at least b happy for her progress.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Kazyb(f): 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
Let her go in peace, just try as much as possible to let go, I married mine with your same experience, just got to know after almost 8 years of marriage. Do you think I can forget till I die

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Seanjay(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
sacramento1212:

I just dey imagine the wahala wey the guy go don go thru. Babe waka comot tell her boyfriend say na unto job levels, boyfriend go dey pray make olodumare answer prayer where as Ex boyfriend dey corner after taking burantashi dey fire babe mercilessly.

Babe abeg go sleep no make me laugh die tonight... LMAOOOOOOO that de pray make olodumare answer prayer really crack me up so bad naija babes are number the most untruthful babes in the world.... dont be fooled if any naija babes de tell you say dem be friends with their exes they are always Fxxking except they are not seeing.. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Kewtt: 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:

I can see why she went to her ex sad cry
Been looking for yee
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Justbeingreal(m): 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Aystarz:

Na why most marriages these days no worth a dime. Listen to the programme, "Sharing Life's Issues' on Ifm923., 7pm every weeknight, and you will marvel at the insipid stuff that go on in what people call marriage.
Smh! So tiring.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by DonMekino(m): 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
I don't think she his it....she answered when u asked her, plus if she had told u earlier u might have reacted badly to it. Now let's assume the worst, her ex slept with her, wch she told u wasn't d case, and so bloody what, even if she's lying be bold n mature to believe her and assure her that u trust her while not losing ur guards totally....akonuche is d simple thing

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
VampireeM:
So she shouldnt be friends with her ex because you are who? Thats how she would have missed this job connection. you are just an insecure dude. Fiancée kor, if you serious marry her, get her a better job and dish rules as you like. You better grow up and act like a man and stop seeking validation from a faceless forum
Really vampire you are! Dished out in blood.
VampireeM:

Yes the gal didnt tell him earlier, so what does he want us or the gal to do? The mistake has been made. If he ain't comfortable with it he knows what to do. People shouldn't go about seeking truths they can't digest
How can you not see that she's wrong for the love of God! That she eventually told him is because the question threatened her and she thought he got wind of how she got the job and confessed. Stop being so gender sensitive.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Kewtt: 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Colourich:
And why should she seek your consent? are you her husband, shift jor make we see road.
No wonder you're always dropped liked a used tampon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. / 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.