Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (46745 Views)

Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Acidosis(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lmao grin grin

and you're still calling her fiancée? She left your house to pass the night in her ex's house without your knowledge and you still boldly typed the word fiancée? Are you drunk? grin grin

Wait what do you think they were doing all through the night? Praying? grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Saintsquare(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
sacramento1212:

I just dey imagine the wahala wey the guy go don go thru. Babe waka comot tell her boyfriend say na unto job levels, boyfriend go dey pray make olodumare answer prayer where as Ex boyfriend dey corner after taking burantashi dey fire babe mercilessly.
loooool you people wicked fa
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by SexytorresE(f): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
I don't wanna read the post, but the headline tells. Bros ain't u someone's ex? It doesn't mean they won't be talking anymore. It all depends how they part ways, now she is benefiting for old time sake, if they parted wit conflict he wouldn't have helped her get a job. Pls b mature before some of these nairalanders give u bad advice that will ruined ur relationship. grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by sacramento1212: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Seanjay:

Babe abeg go sleep no make me laugh die tonight... LMAOOOOOOO that de pray make olodumare answer prayer really crack me up so bad naija babes are number the most untruthful babes in the world.... dont be fooled if any naija babes de tell you say dem be friends with their exes they are always Fxxking except they are not seeing.. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin. There are decent naija ladies out there. The ones that would be very respectful, loyal and transparent. It's just to pray to jam one and not killers like the OP's girlfriend. Unfortunately, OP na pussy wey dem dey mix Malta guiness with Holandia yoghurt for and once babe show, na to Jones am unto levels of love and matter go end.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by stacyadams: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Read okAfor s law ...believe naija girls then u can believe Jesus is coming today
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by FRCS(m): 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Something is definitely wrong somewhere !
--> It could be out of fear/uncertainty or a calculated achievement to keep it off your knowledge
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Toks2008(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
oluwakekz:
Hello. Please a kind advice is all I need .

Have being dating this lady since last year December 8months now. I met her at her sister's place that happens to be my mum's neighbour when she came for a visit. She just finish school and looking for a job. We were both looking for job for her even if it's far from her place (Ekiti) as I thought she should be productive to herself.

Thought I was lucky when she called weeks ago to inform me that a friend called her about one vacancy here in Lagos. I was so happy because I can't do long distance relationship (experience)

She came to my place this said Friday and stayed till Sunday. She left for that so called friend's place because we think it's not too safe to get to the interview venue late. She got the job and we thank God......

After two weeks of resumption, I saw this advice on nairaland that talk about 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust "What do you find hard to talk about with me?" She said "nothing " I try talk to her to open up because I can't settle down with someone that will hide anything from me, then she said my ex got me this job. She has kept in contact with him. I ask her" we've being together for three days, you left my house for your ex house and passed the night there? You keep contact with him without telling me all this while? You guys have being seeing each other since you resumed (two weeks?) All she kept saying is am not cheating on you.....

I really love her and I'm confused right now. Please I need advice on what to do because am just tired right now.

I don't know about the cheating part but she does not need your permission before accepting any job offer either from her ex or enemy.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by sacramento1212: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
SexytorresE:
I don't wanna read the post, but the headline tells. Bros ain't u someone's ex? It doesn't mean they won't be talking anymore. It all depends how they part ways, now she is benefiting for old time sake, if they parted wit conflict he wouldn't have helped her get a job. Pls b mature before some of these nairalanders give u bad advice that will ruined ur relationship. grin

Passing the night at the EX place is the major problem because of job.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Respect55(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
Auladimeji:
Which stupid mode.I don't why so guy feels like god.If she's jobless, won't you call her leech.
Now answer this question; If your ex girlfriend connects you to a job,will you tell her or decline the job.
You don't have any right to control her.
You are not her husband
U just want to garner likes and sound sympathetic to the girls' side, congrats.
Let me ask u also, ur fiancee will leave ur house to her ex's without telling u and u will feel cool about it?
SMH.

Op, something is going on that u don't know. I know what I'm saying

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by vicben27(m): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
VampireeM:
So she shouldnt be friends with her ex because you are who? Thats how she would have missed this job connection. you are just an insecure dude. Fiancée kor, if you serious marry her, get her a better job and dish rules as you like. You better grow up and act like a man and stop seeking validation from a faceless forum
l don't know how some of you ladies brain function honestly. some one who as fuccked you for years you expect your soo called current man to be Ok with it.useless girls every where.

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Respect55(m): 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
VampireeM:
So she shouldnt be friends with her ex because you are who? Thats how she would have missed this job connection. you are just an insecure dude. Fiancée kor, if you serious marry her, get her a better job and dish rules as you like. You better grow up and act like a man and stop seeking validation from a faceless forum
So the guy should get her a job as HR ni?
I think k u need to grow up and not the Op.
We are talking of her going to spend the night at her ex's house without his knowledge, dnt u understand that?

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Phlegman: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
You are blaming her for not telling you? Will you allow her to go for the interview if she informed you that her ex is helping her on it?
If you're in her shoes, will you tell her about it?
Your girlfriend loves you that's why she told you the truth.
The next few weeks will determine the future of your relationship. If she discovers that you're insecure or you don't trust her, she may leave you and consider her ex but right now she loves you.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Respect55(m): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
NnamdiN:
Lol you asked her and she answered truthfully, why are you vexing? Would you have preferred a lie?

Next time only ask questions you can handle their answers otherwise don't ask at all...
You read something on NL and fiam you clicked the apply button. Lwkmd
Some of the BS you read here na oyibo write am and it applies to them mostly. You will murder your babe if you apply everything you read on NL

I needed this post jare, been having a terrible week, thanks for the humor grin grin grin grin
BS means bulllshiit grin grin grin grin
On which ground were u able to establish ur claim that she answered 'truthfully'?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by osazsky(m): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
vicben27:
l don't know how some of you ladies brain function honestly. some one who as fuccked you for years you expect your soo called current man to be Ok with it.useless girls every where.
u are d one who is not thinking right, its based on personal decision,Wats ur prove DAT he bleeped her,don't go and destroy someone relationship, for me ,am a guy once its over its over,even if my ex stays in my house before she comes she go meet my babe for House, what's there ,I nor understand some guys,so cuz u are not dating again u go break ur sim begin dey see ur ex as winche,man grow up,that how d big boys role,not every guy expect something bk in kind after such act,I did this same thing for one of my ex,though d salary was abt 29k back then,op move on
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by mimopel(f): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Greetings Beloveth,

Are you a born again child of God, single?? Godly Singles Assembly is a place for you, to build yourself spiritual with other Christian singles through various materials available for us.
Such as: Spirit lifting songs

Audio message by anointed ministers

Christian book/material for marriage and Spiritual growth

Webinars and Online Singles program and so much more

Also have the privilege to meet a Christian who can be a suitable spouse for you through prayer.

To join this WhatsApp group, pls book an appointment/ interview with John 09069685320 or send your number to mimopel450@yahoo.com. and you will be contacted shortly. Share the goodnews

GSA: Establishing Kingdom Homes on Earth
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Seanjay(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
sacramento1212:

grin grin. There are decent naija ladies out there. The ones that would be very respectful, loyal and transparent. It's just to pray to jam one and not killers like the OP's girlfriend. Unfortunately, OP na pussy wey dem dey mix Malta guiness with Holandia yoghurt for and once babe show, na to Jones am unto levels of love and matter go end.

i know but you see those living within naija here some of them are very reckless and they break heart like say dem wan fry eggs Thank God say i find my own before too long cause this girls fit kill person, especially those ones wey de always say i still see or talk to me ex and there is nothing between us lolz i pity any mumu guy wey fall for that antics thy lord is their strength...
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by pocohantas(f): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Acidosis:
Lmao grin grin

and you're still calling her fiancée? She left your house to pass the night in her ex's house without your knowledge and you still boldly typed the word fiancée? Are you drunk? grin grin

Wait what do you think they were doing all through the night? Praying? grin

So, any of your ex wey cross your path, you dey knack am?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Emperorneyo(m): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
I understand your pain my brother. She knew the magnitude of what she did that was why she could not tell you but maybe she was in doubt what your opinion could be initially before she venture into it. But brother I will advice you keep watch on her unknowly to her 4 now don't call it quit but keep watching and don't engage her in a rush cos a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage if they are still into relationship you will soon discover. Be mature in your dealings with her this days and don't be carried away by love.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by EkoErrands: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
oluwakekz:

Have being dating this lady since last year December 8months now. I met her at her sister's place that happens to be my mum's neighbour when she came for a visit. She just finish school and looking for a job. We were both looking for job for her even if it's far from her place (Ekiti) as I thought she should be productive to herself.

Thought I was lucky when she called weeks ago to inform me that a friend called her about one vacancy here in Lagos. I was so happy because I can't do long distance relationship (experience)

She came to my place this said Friday and stayed till Sunday. She left for that so called friend's place because we think it's not too safe to get to the interview venue late. She got the job and we thank God......

After two weeks of resumption, I saw this advice on nairaland that talk about 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust "What do you find hard to talk about with me?" She said "nothing " I try talk to her to open up because I can't settle down with someone that will hide anything from me, then she said my ex got me this job. She has kept in contact with him. I ask her" we've being together for three days, you left my house for your ex house and passed the night there? You keep contact with him without telling me all this while? You guys have being seeing each other since you resumed (two weeks?) All she kept saying is am not cheating on you.....

I really love her and I'm confused right now. Please I need advice on what to do because am just tired right now.

Not worth a breakup bro! Never trust a woman in your life not even a dead woman. At least this one told you her secret; I think you should build on that. Don't get angry, after all we shouldn't trust women. Build on what you have to a point where her secret is your secret...you will see she will get comfortable with you and open up even more.

If she has decided to cheat on you at anytime trust me you will never know. So don't kill yourself over this one...just build on it. She go dey open to you.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Legacypower(m): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
One thing I got from your story is that she was the one that first spoke about passing a night close to the company for the interview.... If she would first come up with such brilliant idea, I think she might have seriously thought of it, and might have known the full implications of her decisions. There's a high possibility that she might have had sex with her ex... she might also be saying the truth. what I would advice you is to look so closely to her personality hence forth and watch how far things would go. Don't be the first to pick up fight, time would expose the whole incident that happened and more to happen.... Be mature in handling her hence forth and watch how she would respond..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
All these people that are used to writing stories and questions to ask about relationships you see what you've caused abi?

Nairaland want break person relationship oooo.

Bros, on a serious note, you don't have anything to worry about. You asked and she answered, simple! Next time, always Let the sleeping dog lie ..
Nothing a 9ja girl will do or say that will surprise me anymore. I swear they are all the same. Like I always tell my friends, in my head, I know she's fucking someone behind my back, so I'll just shake (laugh) it off if I confirm it

But wait oooo, where's NwaAmaikpe?

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by SexytorresE(f): 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
sacramento1212:

Passing the night at the EX place is the major problem because of job.
I finally read it... But still it's nothing, after all she is now his . No Ned taking it too far ok
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Seanjay(m): 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
SexytorresE:

see this one so your own girlfriend fit de sleep for her ex house for two weeks ? na so
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Temptee101(m): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
SenorFax:
I still keep contact with my exes, even helped them whenever they need one, and I've never for once cheated on my babe.

Who knows
She might be saying the truth.
Or she might be lying.
Don't assume, have your facts in place, then conclude on what to do. Else you might end up punishing an innocent girl.
Not that i don't believe you o, but is spending the night with your exes part of the help?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by kingBenedict: 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
I still don't know how mature guys carry their personal problems to NL...una dey try ooh...you will see different opinions and end up being more confused if you are not critical... Make I talk my own sha...I talk to my ex, I can even get her a job if she is jobless but there are limits to some things....my only problem for your matter now na why your babe go visit her ex come crash there, what was she thinking...maybe she didn't cheat on you, maybe she did...you wouldn't know, anything is possible... E fit be BJ she give am abi the guy even finger am...you know women na...put pressure for their body, them go react...no just jump into conclusion sha...use your head...na joblessness cause some problems for this country... if she get job for Lagos she no go reason any ex...na bad economy put you for this hitch...
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by sacramento1212: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Seanjay:

i know but you see those living within naija here some of them are very reckless and they break heart like say dem wan fry eggs Thank God say i find my own before too long cause this girls fit kill person, especially those ones wey de always say i still see or talk to me ex and there is nothing between us lolz i pity any mumu guy wey fall for that antics thy lord is their strength...

A guy needs to be principled and shouldn't condone any rubbish. I am not for anything EX because if they were that important, they shouldn't be in the Past but present with you. I am for respect to any lady one is involved with but that shouldn't mean ur senses should be blocked. If i were to be this OP, no long story but to carry my load and waka. Too many Red flags already.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by obataokenwa(m): 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
oluwakekz

Whatever you see in courtship will double after marriage. Even a Pastor may not likely spare an ex that slept over.
Wake up and see the warning signs now before it ruins you.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
oluwakekz:

Stop wasting your time with that girl.
She's gone for real .
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
SenorFax:
I still keep contact with my exes, even helped them whenever they need one, and I've never for once cheated on my babe.

Who knows
She might be saying the truth.
Or she might be lying.
Don't assume, have your facts in place, then conclude on what to do. Else you might end up punishing an innocent girl.
Keep fooling yourself.
How many of your exec pass the night at your place ?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by SexytorresE(f): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Seanjay:

see this one so your own girlfriend fit de sleep for her ex house for two weeks ? na so
u have trust issues... Pls am not a guy
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by sacramento1212: 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
SexytorresE:
I finally read it... But still it's nothing, after all she is now his . No Ned taking it too far ok

How is it nothing? So going to an EX house to spend the night or nights means nothing?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Maximus85(m): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
oluwakekz:

She passed the night at her exes?

Oga, I can't tell you what to do. But you know what to do? She kept all these from you. There's more she's keeping ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. / 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.