Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You (35618 Views)

Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst / Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lush100:

you are just it!!!

i mean u are a man...a real man.....i doff my hat.

thank you, you see? i don't like when people even want to serve me or clean my shoes, or wash my cloths for me, one time one of my nephews offered to wash my boxers for me, on one of my overnight visits, i was like naa! i can do it myself. this Maid and house boy crap needs to stop! we are not in the stone Ages.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Marotzke(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
skentelelady:

Yes. I have seen a lady granted 3 month mat leave after few months of resumption to a new coy. Some one man businesses are considerate. It all boils to the kind of person u r working for.

No matter how busy you boss is, taking casual leave isn't a big deal. U work even work from home if he or she's understanding. Is it reservation or meetings u wan schedule that can't be done online?
It is either the boss does not require the services of a PA or the PA should open a business and become the Boss.
Imagine the sense of entitlement?

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by okwabayi(m): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is none of my business.
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by eyinjuege: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
Does work make people fall sick?

She worked for only 1 month, yet already taking study leave, sick leave, already expecting her employer to pay her hospital bill when she hasn't even worked for a month shocked shocked
Lazy girl

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Marotzke(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
Aydesmond:
Aunty waje if u need a graphic designer... Am here.. Lol... Check my signature Dakun, let's talk business
Do you have experience or proficiency in publishing , page planning , front page design?
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
gypsey:
I cannot understand how people can live like that, tomorrow when her children becomes lazy youths they will blame buhari.

Frankly, i hate this Maid bulshiit, is maid not a human beign?
I remember one time i paid a visit to my uncle's house, After dinner they were all sitting watching TV including his teenage daughters and wife, and left the "Maid" to wash the dishes and cooking stuff, The "madam" said to the maid not to eat until the dishes are done. i almost lost my temper, i walked into that kitchen and told the maid to go eat while i do the dishes. Madam was Amazed. but still not Embarrassed. she is one those Village Illiterates. it got me even more Angry i left, they were asking oh! Nna!! wetin happen? you just got here naa! why leave in a hurry?

Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Imaeyez(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
I presented an assertion, that has been validated over and over again, since the beginning of time, which is - "having a victim's mindset gets you nowhere" and all you have to offer is "brown ass"?. Who is enslaving you in this century, when you have options? Anyway, no point trying to reason with the likes of you. Wisdom is often funny to those who have Mashed Potato for brains.
gypsey:
people like you is why these useless so called celebrities use people as slaves.
have you gotten your own? i can be my brown ass you haven't and will never. because of your mentality. Good luck grin
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by daviesblaze(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Reelmii:
how come u know she is a celebrity after asking who I waje
who be this one undecided comman GTF outta ma mention.
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Imaeyez:
I presented an assertion, that has been validated over and over again, since the beginning of time, which is - "having a victim's mindset gets you nowhere" and all you have to offer is "brown ass"?. Who is enslaving you in this century, when you have options? Anyway, no point trying to reason with the likes of you. Wisdom is often funny to those who have Mashed Potato for brains.
In the beginning of time you say? i can bet my shiny brown ass you were not around since the beginning of time, you are telling lies. Anyway.. Accepting all mannners of matreatment just so you cannot be seen as victim mindset according to you, is what i am Against. in your previous comment you asserted that it wasn't easy for waje and that she hard a hard time, well.. just because some people had a hard life doesn't mean everyone should or must, or that because they had a hard life gives them the Audacity to martreat others. or that people shouldn't speak unless they have gotten their own like waje. you are right, no one is a slave. which is why people should speak out when they feel enslaved.

shamefuly you couldn't see the funny side of my previous comment i Apologise if you feel offended by the brown ass joke, Man!! you sound so depressed, lighten up please!!.

Yes, i have a mash potatoes for brains, some body has got to have a mashed potatoes brains, it just happens to be me! grin Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by DrMuzungu(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
All these celebrities yeyebrities are the problem of this society.

STOP MAKING IRRELEVANT PEOPLE IMPORTANT!
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by cosmatika(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Amberon11:
Are women also the cause if your frustration in life?
No, dey re d cause of ur joblessness that has made u to be following me upandan on NL
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Imaeyez(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
gypsey:
In the beginning of time you say? i can bet my shiny brown ass you were not around since the beginning of time, you are telling lies. Anyway.. Accepting all mannners of matreatment just so you cannot be seen as victim mindset according to you, is what i am Against. in your previous comment you asserted that it wasn't easy for waje and that she hard a hard time, well.. just because some people had a hard life doesn't mean everyone should or must, or that because they had a hard life gives them the Audacity to martreat others. or that people should speak unless they have gotten their own like waje. you are right, no one is a slave. which is why people should speak out when they feel enslaved.

shamefuly you couldn't see the funny side of my previous commment i Apologise if you feel offended by the brown ass joke, Man!! you sound so depressed, lighten up please!!.

Yes, i have a mash potatoes for brains, some body has got to have a mashed potatoes brains, it just happens to be me! grin Good luck.
Futile attempt at wisdom but at least you tried, I'll give you an "E" for effort. Goodbye Kermit looking ass Cretin.
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by onegig(m): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
buygala:
Lazy PA

Unless it is stipulated in your terms of employment, Your employer is not bound to grant you study leave or contribute towards offsetting your medical bills... undecided

It's totally discretionary....Your employer is your employer simple....not your daddy or mummy sad

Btw sef

The other side of the story is not yet available....so I have nothing more to say till it is
Your outbursts shows you have never worked or perhaps you slave away your life to horrible people who take advantage of the employment situation in the country to exploit people.

An employee is trading their time and pay and are not only entitled to a pay set upon at the start but also health insurance or pay in lieu of such that covers for any injury/ill health they may suffer in the discharge of their duties. Infact it is in the best interest of the employer that their employees are healthy because that's when you can get optimum productivity out of them.

I would not be surprised if the English above flies over your head.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by onegig(m): 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
gypsey:
I cannot understand how people can live like that, tomorrow when her children becomes lazy youths they will blame buhari.

I remember one time i paid a visit to my uncle's house, After dinner they were all sitting watching TV including his teenage daughters and wife, and left the "Maid" to wash the dishes and cooking stuff, The "madam" said to the maid not to eat until the dishes are done. i almost lost my temper, i walked into that kitchen and told the maid to go eat while i do the dishes. Madam was Amazed. but still not Embarrassed. she is one those Village Illiterates. it got me even more Angry i left, they were asking oh! Nna!! wetin happen? you just got here naa! why leave in a hurry?

Nothing irks me more than such. Shows the kind of people they are. Horrible attitude. That you pay someone doesn't mean they have to be treated like shit. It's a service and you need them while they need the money you pay. It's an exchange and no party is superior

How do people even have liver to do such to people who make the food the eat? Like she can be pissed and just spit into the food and whatnot.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Aydesmond(m): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2018
Marotzke:
Do you have experience or proficiency in publishing , page planning , front page design?
Yeah, av made magazines, event programs etc... Front page design yes I do... You can check my ig page @diamedia_
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 04, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
waje is an ungrateful fat ingrate, she once spoke of depression, but forgot to add her love for pussy eating, senseless foolish actress with a failed career

Tell me how this your nonsense revelation take add up to this story about waje now ?

Oluku!
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by LaudableXX: 1:14am On Aug 04, 2018
goldbim:
four assistants in few months??something is not right somewhere!! lipsrsealed..some bosses are slave drivers while some staff can be lazy..it goes both ways.
How can someone work for a month without pay and you say she's on probation?? Not fair!!
Waje should have paid the girl. sad But wait o, the girl worked for just 1 month and wanted to take days off, to take an exam? Didn't she know she was going to take that exam, before she agreed to take on the job? Most organisations wouldn't give you days off, within your first month of employment. And Waje should try and get medical insurance for her employees. What I can glean from this situation is this:

1. The girl worked for one month.

2. During that one month, she fell ill (and maybe) was absent from work, for a few days, yet expected her medical bills to be paid by Waje.

3. After she recovered, she worked till end of the month, and still wanted days off for an exam.

Hmmn....Waje needs to scrutinise her employees more before taking them on board, and give them adequate time to eat and rest. undecided As for the PA, you cannot be collecting days off, during your first month of employment. Haba! shocked Also, you need to manage yourself better, as an adult. Aren't there small places around where you work, where you can spend just 20-30 minutes to eat? Even if it is just one loaf of bread. sad No employer will kill you for taking out 30 minutes during the whole day, just to eat.

Lifestone:
Why would a PA of one month ask for study leave. Our work culture is poor in Nigeria and when you see an employer trying to hold their ground, these are the type of noise you hear.
Why would I pay for your medicals, all within one month. Haba
eyinjuege:

She worked for only 1 month, yet already taking study leave, sick leave, already expecting her employer to pay her hospital bill when she hasn't even worked for a month shocked shocked
Lazy girl
I noticed that too, and I had to ask questions. sad Most employers would be turned off by such absenteeism. But one cannot blame her for falling ill, sha. It wasn't her fault. But she shouldn't have expected that her medical bills would be paid, during the first month of employment, when she is working for a one-man business. undecided

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by LaudableXX: 1:27am On Aug 04, 2018
skentelelady:
What are u saying? So as a PA she can't have access to casual leave? If she didn't come for 2 days, would waje not live? She's a human being too so she needs to be considered.

I worked with top organisations in Nigeria as an executive assistant and I was entitled to medical care and casual leaves (exams) apart from annual leave

Waje can't be that busy not to give casual leave. I think she has interrelationship issue and she's not they type that pays well so she finds excuses to lay off her staff

She should deal with it
Were you entitled to casual leave or study leave, during your first month of employment?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by mctowel01: 2:24am On Aug 04, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Is it not the same that almost died of depression?

This lady should know that everyone has got their problems to deal with. You cannot really call someone out because they didn't support you or show strength when they themselves knows they're weak.

To each his own. Everyone paddles her/his own canoe in life. Don't have high expectations from anyone.
I swear... thats why I don't pity people or raise anyone highly or lowly
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Sarang(f): 5:27am On Aug 04, 2018
gypsey:

Some women are too cold. No joke.
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Sterope(f): 5:27am On Aug 04, 2018
I am not saying what Waje did was right. Our babe should have done her job before she took the job. From her explanation, Waje is a horrible boss.

skentelelady:

It still boils down to the kind of boss. I resumed for fora job in sept and went for 3 days in Oct to wrote pro exams. Though I discussed during my interview. In her case she might be be working at waje house after the close of work there by getting home late. Maybe she wasn't told properly her time frame.

Might be that she heard celebrity and she jumped on the offer
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Sarang(f): 5:35am On Aug 04, 2018
eyinjuege:

Lazy girl

This one kind of make sense.. I mean the request is too much nah.. but she still deserves her earning though
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Amberon11: 6:38am On Aug 04, 2018
Pls go meet your fellow mad people at yabaleft I'm done concerning with you.
cosmatika:

No, dey re d cause of ur joblessness that has made u to be following me upandan on NL
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by cosmatika(m): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:
Pls go meet your fellow mad people at yabaleft I'm done concerning with you.
U re a fat pig
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Jasongreenberge: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2018
What is waje? The relegated singer? She's still at the bottom of the league table yet she is inhumane to her workers.
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Amberon11: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Go met your fellow mad people pls they're waiting for you at your usual spot at yabaleft. Not reading nor replying your senseless post again.
cosmatika:
U re a fat pig
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by cosmatika(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:
Go met your fellow mad people pls they're waiting for you at your usual spot at yabaleft. Not reading nor replying your senseless post again.
If u still quote me again, amafioha will pay u a romantic visit
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2018
EMPATHY FORMS PART OF MILLENIAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS

buygala:
Lazy PA

Unless it is stipulated in your terms of employment, Your employer is not bound to grant you study leave or contribute towards offsetting your medical bills... undecided

It's totally discretionary....Your employer is your employer simple....not your daddy or mummy sad

Btw

The other side of the story is not yet available....so I have nothing more to say till it is
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by bukatyne(f): 8:33am On Aug 04, 2018
gypsey:
look! she is just been honest from her experience, it isn't a war between men and women. grin like you are trying to insinuate perharps.

She has not worked under a woman before so how can she talk from 'experience'?

Often times, there is no 'innocent' party in boss & omose || husband & wife issues.
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by bukatyne(f): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2018
AnaMezza:
I think a lot of people that take on jobs to be PA for celebrities have it in their heads that it's all fun and glamorous. The job of a celebrity's PA is basically that of a servant, you go where your boss wants you to go, at the time he want you to go, you basically don't own your life anymore. So next time, before you apply for a PA job for a celebrity, take time to think about it, if it is the kind of life you want to live at that point. I know someone who was a PA for an actor, we will not see him for weeks, next time when you see him, he'll tell you he was with the actor in Calabar for a movie shoot. Fine, he had contacts of many celebrities and got to attend red carpet events and travel both in and outside the country, but at the end of the day, he was working 7 days a week, nothing less that 10 hours a day for an arrogant actor for N150k a month!

The guy has what money can't buy if he is smart.
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by injurybaba(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2018
I don't know what she was expecting before I mean how can a student be someone's PA? and a celebrity at that
does she even know what PA means
what's my own self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message / Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) / Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.