Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You (35619 Views)

Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst / Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Sterope(f): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2018
I don't think Waje is a good employer either. If she didn't mention studies and exams before accepting the Job, it is on the girl not Waje. Waje should have paid her salary and provided her with Insurance.

To think I used to like her undecided

skentelelady:

It still boils down to the kind of boss. I resumed for fora job in sept and went for 3 days in Oct to wrote pro exams. Though I discussed during my interview. In her case she might be be working at waje house after the close of work there by getting home late. Maybe she wasn't told properly her time frame.

Might be that she heard celebrity and she jumped on the offer
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by pawpzman: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2018
fuckerstard:
Some people dey do 3 jobs together, ordinary P. A this one dey complain..

Na only you go first get ulcer abi write exams..
Humanity can't rely on wicked souls like you
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2018
pawpzman:
Humanity can't rely on wicked souls like you

haha afi wicked soul na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit / Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash Kiss On The Street In Italy / Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.