Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Why Are Our Yoruba Brothers Supporting This Evil – Ebikapade Amasuomo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Our Yoruba Brothers Supporting This Evil – Ebikapade Amasuomo (1767 Views)

Igbo Exit From Nigeria, An Irrevocable Loss – Ebikapade Amasuomo / Black Live Matters And The 2020 US Presidential Election – Ebikapade Amasuomo / Nigeria Is Burning Under Your Watch – Ebikapade Amasuomo To President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Our Yoruba Brothers Supporting This Evil – Ebikapade Amasuomo by bikat: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Who has time to even offer you any inducement? Do you think we are like your people in that their polluted CUPP?

Just take a look at all the top people in PDP including the former PDP people who defected to APC and then back to PDP recently and then lie to yourself that they are Reverend father's and very holy.

You are actually the one in support of evil. A gang of CORRUPT UNRIVALLED POCKET PICKERS are those you stand with while I stand with BUHARI AND OSIBANJO the only due with their integrity intact and you say I am supporting evil.

Guy go and get yourself checked. You have stopped thinking straight

So PDP members are corrupt but APC members are holy?

Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these:

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. De Nation
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (Alpha Beta)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
Tinubu acquired all of the above and many more not listed after he became Governor of Lagos State, first in 1999 and won his second term in 2003. He remains Governor Emeritus of Lagos, controlling the State’s treasury through his protege Governor Fashola.

But EFCC will never hunt for him and his followers will say he's not CORRUPT. Until we are ready to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Politicians will keep taking us for a ride....Thief nah thief

By Lanre Olayinka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Our Yoruba Brothers Supporting This Evil – Ebikapade Amasuomo by maestroferddi: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
resurgent2019:

The method of your advice is the problem: You insult Yorubas too much.

You do not know how to reasonable and diplomatic.

You do not convince anybody by insulting them.
There are times when diplomacy has to be shunned and inconvenient truths told in a stark way.

Oga, the insult is mutual .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Yoruba Brothers Supporting This Evil – Ebikapade Amasuomo by Oblang(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
maestroferddi:
Your infantile conceit is reeking all over the place.

You cant take advice from Igbos so the best course of action for you is to continue being eternal vassals/subjects of the Hausa/Fulani hegemony?

You make me laugh...

I guess ur dear PDP will not field same Hausa/Fulani. Say u don't want Buhari and stop demonizing Hausa/Fulani...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Yoruba Brothers Supporting This Evil – Ebikapade Amasuomo by maestroferddi: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Oblang:

I guess ur dear PDP will not field same Hausa/Fulani. Say u don't want Buhari and stop demonizing Hausa/Fulani...
One thing is to be caught together in the amorphous union engineered by Lugard in 1914, another thing is when a people that should be leading from the front chooses to be inexorably beholden and tied to the apron strings of a particular race in a sense that calls for question/scrutiny...
Re: Why Are Our Yoruba Brothers Supporting This Evil – Ebikapade Amasuomo by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
frowland:

I think this is wrong information right there.
nonsense article I'm a Yoruba, a Muslim and I absolutely hate Buhari....
people talking like if they have sample all Yoruba people's opinion.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Yoruba Brothers Supporting This Evil – Ebikapade Amasuomo by resurgent2019: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sap0:

nonsense article
I'm a Yoruba, a Muslim and I absolutely hate Buhari....

people talking like if they have sample all Yoruba people's opinion.

God bless you jareee. Butterflyleo should see this.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Yoruba Brothers Supporting This Evil – Ebikapade Amasuomo by resurgent2019: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Who has time to even offer you any inducement? Do you think we are like your people in that their polluted CUPP?

Just take a look at all the top people in PDP including the former PDP people who defected to APC and then back to PDP recently and then lie to yourself that they are Reverend father's and very holy.

You are actually the one in support of evil. A gang of CORRUPT UNRIVALLED POCKET PICKERS are those you stand with while I stand with BUHARI AND OSIBANJO the only due with their integrity intact and you say I am supporting evil.

Guy go and get yourself checked. You have stopped thinking straight

But under the so called Corrupt PDP, Nigerians were well fed and adequately secured.

I ask one more time: Why do you support evil? Dont you live in Nigeria?

I am getting tired of begging you ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Yoruba Brothers Supporting This Evil – Ebikapade Amasuomo by bakaredc: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
I find it amusing that the Yoruba nation will be tagged as supporting evil for merely expressing her freedom of association. Did anyone refer to the igbos or Niger Delta as supporters of evil for their continued loyalty to the PDP since 1999 ?

I think we should learn to respect our choices as a nation.
Re: Why Are Our Yoruba Brothers Supporting This Evil – Ebikapade Amasuomo by bikat: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Say no to this evil man
Re: Why Are Our Yoruba Brothers Supporting This Evil – Ebikapade Amasuomo by highername: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
I'm going to vote for Buhari, if you like cry the rjver
Re: Why Are Our Yoruba Brothers Supporting This Evil – Ebikapade Amasuomo by dometome: 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
gidgiddy:

What nation? There is no nation. A nation is a group of people who have come together to forge a common existence out of mutual respect and compatibility. Nigeria is a country created by the British where incompatible people are forced to be together. Nobody believes in "greater good of the Nigerian nation", everyone is for themselves.

Yorubas put all their eggs in one basket with APC, they have no where else to go. So it will be interesting for us Igbos to watch Yorubas sink with APC in 2019.

As a Biafran supporter, it's a win win situation for me. If Buhari loses, the North will not take it lying down and heads will roll.

If Buhari wins, he will torture Nigeria for another 4 years which will convert more souls to the side of self determination, politicians don't work in their second term, Buhari's second tenure will be much worse than his first.

I'm going to be happy to watch Nigeria go down in flames in 2019 so that my people will finally be free of the British invented fraud called "Nigeria"
Exactly! They have boxed themselves into a corner.
Re: Why Are Our Yoruba Brothers Supporting This Evil – Ebikapade Amasuomo by Idonmakeam: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2019
Still relevant today

(1) (2) (Reply)

TRAIN TEST RUN: Oba Alake Touched Down At Abeokuta, Prof Soyinka Onboard- Pics / Lagos State: Agbaje Is Wasting His Time And Money / Buhari V Atiku: What Happened In Court On Tuesday Details (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.