Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) (47603 Views)

The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel / EFCC Raids Boys Hostel In Nekede Polytechnic (VIDEO) / Bad State Of UNN Boys Hostel.... (some Pics Might Be Graphic O) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by solution1page1: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
ct2:
ibos are very dirty
nd u ar veri mad
You are an iriot you no go c better.....
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by BiafranDel: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by BUHARILONGNECK: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ipob land needs support they can't stand alone. This is really bad
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by chicoMX(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
To the guy above me

Not even Nigeria can stand alone..
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Nightmareo07: 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chai
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Haven't we seen this before?
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
How does one live in this filth?
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by justtoodark: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
cant they organize and clean up themselves....??

why nigerians always wait for others to do things for them...??

western nations that you people love running to would be just like this if they would think like una....

african refugees are turning italy to a refuse dump now too...

our mentality is nasty....

5 Likes

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by docadams: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Digitalfinga:
dat should be eni njoku hostel

Eni Njoku Rm215. Back then it and its twin were the envy of the rest.
But it used to be Men's Hostel, but now Boys, No wonder the transformation.
How time flies.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by chibuthanks: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
THIS IS PATHETIC AND VERY DISGUSTING
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by pradoic(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
resurgent2019:
Na wa! I don taya to dey lament for Nigeria matter jareee.

abi nah my guy i follow u talk am o!

but u go fit laugh out the stress with this better story
click on the link

https://www.nairaland.com/4604676/sex-na-food-pidgin-comedy
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
shocked
The unsightliness makes me wanna puke

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by pradoic(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
PrincessB1:
shocked
The unsightliness makes me wanna puke
lol! thats Nigeria for u!!
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by pradoic(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
na lie!!!!!!!! my own school,its ah big lie ooooo

just click on the link to confirm

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Jemc(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
The boys and the school management have forgotten themselves. Majority of the boys in UNN don't pay accommodation fee, so how will the school get the fund to maintain the halls. In 2011 as a second year student we were 11 in our room. I was the only one not having a squatter in my name. Go to the girls hostels they are better except Nkrumah, Okeke and Isa Kaita.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sick peeps. Always knew nothings so special about them. Pigs indeed angry

5 Likes

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by mmmurctiff(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Guys are always f*ck*d up
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
pradoic:

lol! thats Nigeria for u!!
You're right
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Am not surprised men are very dirty, pigs, both in hygiene and in marriage.
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Mbenny(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
;Dirty Nigerian youths
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by newjosboy: 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
sacajawea:
Those boys have some of the Dumbest mentality have met along with Abraka, Uni Ben, Imsu etc Boys with these kind of Living conditions I think I can understand now

You are right. I met a Vet Doctor from UNN who was still battling with how to inject a goat.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by deleo16(m): 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by pradoic(m): 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
PrincessB1:

You're right

yea! u can click on this link to read my guys better comedy writeup trust me it willgrin make your day also click on my signature to vote for him for literature award just type youngzubi gawd bless u!

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by baysol: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
IPOB pig stile. Overated igbos only loves dirty places, eats dirty food,do dirty businesses (crime),force themselves abroad and leave in dirty hotels in dirty down town alleys. This is the discription of Nigeria's number o.ne enemies fake jews of ala Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Investordaves: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
God HAVE MERCY, THAT IS A DISSAPOINTMENT TO OUR EXISTENCE. TUFIAKWA ,HIT THE LIKE IF U AGREE....

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by brojoshua: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Our being corrupt (that is almost all of us in Nigeria) has destroyed everything / every good things for us in Nigeria. As wicked, evil and corrupt as we are in Nigeria so are the states of our hospitals and health services, education, roads, security, electricity, housing... A corrupt country is an accursed country. Anything around us can't be better than what we are within /in our hearts. As we are within so are our surrounding around - our roads, electricity, education, security, etc.
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by chibu4u2(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
My alma mata
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by lawalosky(m): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
franceezfresh:
This is how unn boys hostel looks like, you can illegal connections everywhere, just this morning one of the light source caught fire and there was a loud bang followed by Sparks which made students run for their dear life, thank God no student was in that area during the incident, it seems the school authority has forgotten boys in UNN, such illegal connections and uncleanliness can never be sighted in girls hostel.
okwa nu my only unn o.
abeg who do us this thing?

1 Share

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is supposed to be one of the best Unis in Naij.
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by FaceThem: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
kimbraa:
How many times are we going to see the horrible state of UNN boys hostel on this forum?
FACE-THEM IS HERE 4U
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by mumisco4real(f): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
many will still blame Buhari for this. Abi the VC na Fulani or Yoruba man.Igbo kwenu.
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dirty boys. All that could make that vicinity fit for habitation is consistent cleaning. Laziness will not let them see through their filthiness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University / How To Be The Best In Your Course Of Study In The University / See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.