Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) (47600 Views)

The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel / EFCC Raids Boys Hostel In Nekede Polytechnic (VIDEO) / Bad State Of UNN Boys Hostel.... (some Pics Might Be Graphic O) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Felixv: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
that is scary....can't believe humans live there ....
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by angusakpuogwu: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
this is my Alma mater but the poster of this post tried sef. he didnt put the pictures of the time or T-End
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Chapelbeatz(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shey all dis wan we are sayin is because we saw it??

There are universities wit worse conditions i assure you.
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by bluefilm: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2018
This is what Nnamdi Kanu should have been campaigning for.

If they cannot manage ordinary hostel properly, how can they manage a whole country?

Dirty pigs.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha grin

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by martotiral: 12:15am On Aug 04, 2018
Come to a ABU my school and see the most cleanest UNI in naija
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 12:16am On Aug 04, 2018
HigherEd:
This is really sad... If i were the head of TETfund i would refuse to give institutions more money if they don't channel their request to first improve living conditions. We have universities requesting for funds for newer senate buildings when the old one is still ok yet student residences are left to rot completely.

I'm sure UNN staff quarters wouldn't be left to look like this.
Lalasticlala
they allowed the dirt take over.... don't blame buhari for this
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Seandisputed(m): 12:23am On Aug 04, 2018
chaii My Alma mater
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Xander85: 12:53am On Aug 04, 2018
Gamesmart:

You must be stupid!

So you expect them to do magic in 3 years after 16 years of PDP mega-looting and misrule?

You must be daft!

Did anyone hold a gun to APCs head when you lot were going about all over the place pre-2015 elections, making promises of Uhuru and El-Dorado if voted in to power? Care to show me where you said you needed TWO TERMS to realise your promises?

Besides, you're talking as if a large percentage of the schmucks that currently make up that coven of witches aren't former PDP members!

I laugh when you trot out this old and tired excuse of '16 years of PDP mega-looting and misrule'! Put a lid on it as you're starting to sound like a broken record! APC has been in power for 3+ years, so how come we're yet to see them recover all the purported billions of dollars they accuse PDP of looting; how come Nigeria and Nigerians are worse off today than when PDP was 'looting the country dry', despite the fact price of oyel has been above projected budget estimates for at least the past two budgets and bearing in mind that we're no more 'swimming in kwarruption' since your god is now in charge and all 'kwarruption' loopholes have now been plugged?

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Xander85: 12:56am On Aug 04, 2018
bluefilm:
This is what Nnamdi Kanu should have been campaigning for.

If they cannot manage ordinary hostel properly, how can they manage a whole country?

Dirty pigs.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha grin

'Dirty pigs that can't manage a hostel properly', yet when they asked for referendum you sent fulani soldiers after them to murder innocent Igbo youth in cold blood!
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by davillian(m): 12:58am On Aug 04, 2018
Prisons in some countries looks far more better than this.
Oh lord see were lions stays sad
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by badman007(m): 1:06am On Aug 04, 2018
Rubbish school for rubbish students in a rubbish country.
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 04, 2018
omg. Despicable
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by oludarekehinde(m): 1:26am On Aug 04, 2018
It is well

Check my signature for genuine online business / survey that pays and registration is absolutely free
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by tiger28: 1:31am On Aug 04, 2018
GROWN men cant clean this up Nigerians are just too dirty. Most of these boys come from environment like this.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by ndubueze92(m): 2:05am On Aug 04, 2018
kennygee:
No way humans live there.
I passed through that hostel Alvan and Eni- Njoku halls.
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Mkfadal26: 2:45am On Aug 04, 2018
I DISAGREE WITH YOU
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 04, 2018
WOW
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by yembet(f): 3:28am On Aug 04, 2018
With apology to all the men and young adults who are maless. I'm not here to insult or be rude, here please. We need to say the true male dormitories, hall, I mean residential area of the male students are always very dirty and disgusting. Those buildings weren't like that when the students were first logged there.
There is nothing stopping them , from organising, the cleaning of their halls and the surrounding. Keeping there environment clean and tidy, should be the students responsibility.
We should the attitude of waiting for the government, to do everything for us.
I'm sure very soon, people will ask the President to come and bathe them. Apology, I don't mean to be rude, but the truth has to said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 3:37am On Aug 04, 2018
its a hostel 4 cryinq out loud,u're lykely to c such, i'm nt underztandinq y everyone is takinq it personal undecided
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by vioment: 3:38am On Aug 04, 2018
She na these ones suppose be engineers and doctors? for these conditions? Even goats and chickens stay in better conditions.
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by kerry57: 3:52am On Aug 04, 2018
Living in an unsafe condition
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by sekem: 3:54am On Aug 04, 2018
Xander85:

You must be daft!

Did anyone hold a gun to APCs head when you lot were going about all over the place pre-2015 elections, making promises of Uhuru and El-Dorado if voted in to power? Care to show me where you said you needed TWO TERMS to realise your promises?

Besides, you're talking as if a large percentage of the schmucks that currently make up that coven of witches aren't former PDP members!

I laugh when you trot out this old and tired excuse of '16 years of PDP mega-looting and misrule'! Put a lid on it as you're starting to sound like a broken record! APC has been in power for 3+ years, so how come we're yet to see them recover all the purported billions of dollars they accuse PDP of looting; how come Nigeria and Nigerians are worse off today than when PDP was 'looting the country dry', despite the fact price of oyel has been above projected budget estimates for at least the past two budgets and bearing in mind that we're no more 'swimming in kwarruption' since your god is now in charge and all 'kwarruption' loopholes have now been plugged?

You are really the daft one here

So you want to tell me that I must fulfill every promise I made to you just because I have already made it not minding the fact that realistically speaking, certain constraints have made it quite impossible for me to deliver on that particular promise?

Just look at you here mumbling about Nigeria being better under PDP looting than now and I can only ask you this: if only you will be able to tell yourself the truth, was there ever a time in Nigeria that we really had it so good?

The problem with most of you daft ones who are always complaining rather than positively contributing is that you guys suffer from severe memory loss which is why you always harbor this insane belief that yesterday was better than today

My friend, you better wake up and face the reality

Stop complaining about Nigeria's situation because we all already know the situation is absolutely messed up

Start providing us with meaningful solutions... that is, if you even have any at all, to start with
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 4:08am On Aug 04, 2018
ct2:
ibos are very dirty
Yorubas are worst, check out UI hotel

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 4:15am On Aug 04, 2018
ct2:
ibos are very dirty
This is better when compare to UI

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by armyofone(m): 5:25am On Aug 04, 2018
Such can only be seen in a Sh%% hole paradise.
So the students can't do volunteer or raise money to clean up their dirt?

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Elgringo(m): 5:25am On Aug 04, 2018
This one worse pass Akindeko for FUTA here
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by jogojogo: 5:28am On Aug 04, 2018
ct2:
ibos are very dirty

Honestly
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by coretechng1(m): 5:29am On Aug 04, 2018
I think they said this is the fourth best uni in Nigeria. grin grin grin.Nigerians can deceive themselves.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 5:50am On Aug 04, 2018
kimbraa:
How many times are we going to see the horrible state of UNN boys hostel on this forum?
Till there is a change
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 5:56am On Aug 04, 2018
Ibo Amaka! !!
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Rindo69: 5:57am On Aug 04, 2018
What do you expect when you call a place where MEN stay boys hostel? They act like boys!!! Very disgraceful that grownups cannot keep their environment clean.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by mrgee1986(m): 6:07am On Aug 04, 2018
Mmmm some of them will say is President buharis fault now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Lecturer Actually Do This? / Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University / How To Be The Best In Your Course Of Study In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.