Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko (41908 Views)

Marafa: Some Angry Governors Plotting To Replace Oshiomhole With Yari / Ortom Threatens APC Chairman, Oshiomhole With N10b Suit / Iara Oshiomhole With Her Husband At APC Convention In Abuja. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by samysamy: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
His Excellency Sen. Ahmad Sani Yarima, Minister of Education Malam Adamu Adamu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Sen. Bola Tinubu, His Excellency Sen. Muhammad Adamu Aliero, National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress, His Excellency Adams Oshiomhole, Attorney General of the federation, Alh. Abubakar Malami, after a meeting with His Excellency Sen. Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko at his Asokoro-Abuja residence on Thursday night.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/08/photos-from-meeting-of-tinubu.html

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by FarahAideed: 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
From experience I can tell you no matter the number of meetings you hold with a Yoruba man only he knows where his loyalty lies and he will only reveal his true position at the least minute where you can do nothing again....

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by bedspread: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
THEY WILL SCATTER MOREE!!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by SadiqBabaSani: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Meeting over the many killed,No.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by SadiqBabaSani: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
Meeting of killers

11 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by intruxive(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin
Lol, Ipob are jittery see them crying above, in the history of nigeria yorubas have made hausa fulani president on 3 occasions they hv supported them (loyalty)
While history shows igbos hv only succeeded in adding bad luck to whoever they support (ask jonathan)
Pdp will eat itself up, watch how saraki vs atiku vs kwankwaso pans out tongue

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Racoon(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
Meeting leading to no where.These people must be flushed out of our national life. angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by SIMPLYkush: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
They should meet, all we know is #BACK TO DAURA is a must

8 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by walchezi: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Why do they all look so miserable? It seems the Buhari economy is also getting to them

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Balet: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Osho baba

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by salbis(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
All hail ye the "saints". Nigerians arise and eject these scammers from government, no amount of photo shots or smiles will save them.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by ikdaddy01(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Number one agenda: SARAKI!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Abbeybailey(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
FarahAideed:
From experience I can tell you no matter the number of meetings you hold with a Yoruba man only he knows where his loyalty lies and he will only reveal his true position at the least minute where you can do nothing again....
You are truly showing your real color. Thank goodness you are not making a fuss about the racist pig in my country.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by tribalistseun: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tinubu is trapped, his ACN party is trapped legally in APC. he can never have it back unless he goes to the Supreme Court.

He should better decamp from the snakes from the north. Cos Buhari the cobra will be brutal to him in his second term.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by HisMajesty1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
FarahAideed:
It's true, that's why they always get killed.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by oxygen247(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
They look malnourished !

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Nofav0rs(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
See teeth

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by edibobo: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
These are corrupt leaders that don't want to relinquish power
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Konze70: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Can someone tell Tinubu to close that brown teeth
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
For Tinubu to smile this much, he is only trying to hide pain..

15 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by FarahAideed: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You are truly showing your real color. Thank goodness you are not making a fuss about the racist pig in my country.

There was nothing wrong in what I said .. The Average Yoruba man has made up his mind a long time ago so no amount of meetings can sway him and it's a fact ..If Tinubu will dump Buhari then he has made up his mind long ago..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by iyobosadavid: 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
these are the real faces of APC, now is time to work after all the bad eggs have relocated to where they belong.. kudos to them all.. Sai baba till 2023

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Buhari2019: 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
We are thinking about 2023. 2019 election is a walk over. Quote me anywhere.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Reader530(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
intruxive:
grin
Lol, Ipob are jittery see them crying above, in the history of nigeria yorubas have made hausa fulani president on 3 occasions they hv supported them (loyalty)
While history shows igbos hv only succeeded in adding bad luck to whoever they support (ask jonathan)
Pdp will eat itself up, watch how saraki vs atiku vs kwankwaso pans out tongue
Mumu. With the support of Igbos (Though I am from the north), Buhari was defeated in 2003, 2007 and 2011. In 2015, the margin from the whole south west is not up to margin from Kano state alone. Yoruba didn't give Buhari seat in 2015, rather middle belt. Like Benue, Plateau, etc.

15 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by gift01: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
So Tinubu is taller than Oshiomole
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Osasnidas(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
is it just me or they are mocking oshiomhole with the shortness?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sai baba.. trusted and reliable.. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by oyatz(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Okay, thanks for this revelation.

FarahAideed:
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by BruncleZuma: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
Trust oju yobo at ur peril
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by KINGwax007(m): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
FarahAideed:
true. That's the quality of an unpredictable man. An unpredictable man is dangerous, fearless, intelligent and great!!!

They are the world leaders, powerful men of high places and highly successful.

I am a Yoruba man and I will always outdo predictable men like you!

LAW 17: ROBERT GREENE'S 48 LAWS OF POWER

CULTIVATE AN AIR OF UNPREDICTABILITY

Turn the tables: Be deliberately unpredictable. Behavior that seems to have no consistency or purpose will keep them off- balance and they will wear themselves out trying to explain your moves. Taken to an extreme, this strategy can intimidate and terrorize.” Greene likens this law a lot to the game of chess.

Try it, it's a total knock out!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by flex04(m): 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member / Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! / I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.