Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 PM

Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos (29718 Views)

Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by xprince59(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
My guy don suffer grin
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by dododawa1: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
MARrIAGE palava
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by makkosky(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Marriage is not a competition. It's better to marry late rightly than married early wrongly.

Take ur time.

We are not in a competition

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
why should I jump into marriage now when the married ones are lamenting
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by ogaub(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Drniyi4u:
b
Peter4naz:
hmmm
iLegendd:
When you tell these men to learn how women and relationships work, they'll scream, "Mtcheew. Make money and you'll get any woman." Now they've made money and can get any woman, but there is still something missing and that is: knowing how women work.
Eziokwugbaoto:
Eziokwugbaoto:
Drniyi4u:
b
Eziokwugbaoto:
queenbetsy:
H
Eziokwugbaoto:

I c all of una
continue
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Alariiwo: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Marriage has lost its value judging from what we see and hear daily..

Most are into marriage for their selfish gains, nothing more.
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by oluwamile(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
the way marriage dey break up sef dey fear me
there re no real marriages again except the one of our parents
i still dnt knw the bond dt kept my own parents together and no be say dem no dey quarrel
sometimes the reason why pple break up is nt up to half of what has happened in my my home and my parents still dey kakaraka

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Apostle1930: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Jamesayo: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
angry
Eziokwugbaoto:
For whosoever the Son of Man shall set
free is free'INDEED'.
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Gudlite: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
People do not prayerfully choose their partner and also people prepare for wedding but don't prepare for marriage. Many couple don't know the real enemy.
There are three stages of battle to fight in any breakthrough.-Battle to possess,retain and profit.
Many win the battle to possess but most times loss the other two.Many don't want to adjust their way of life after marriage.Perfect man or woman can only be found in the grave.Nollywood and Hollywood marriages doesn't exist in real life.Apart from Love,the necessary ingredients to a successful marriage include: Prayer,Commitment, Discipline,self control,forgiving heart,Tolerance, Patience etc.The Center of many marriages cannot hold because pride and impatience wont't let many to work on it.Things will then fall Apart.Devil the real enemy will be happy and laugh.
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by dingbang(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
I am happy for him...
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Positivepoint(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
chronique:
na wa o. i never pray to ever have to go through this phase in life. God,pls bless me with a lady that would love me with all her heart,and i would also love with all my heart. someone i'd be proud to go through the thick and thin with. and pls while answering my prayers,pls make sure she's a cutie too. wink cheesy
m

Always 've money
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by dahunsi12(m): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
ifymadu:
Hmmm, I comment my reserve. The devil is firing on all cylinders to destroy the institution of marriage, knowing that marriage is the bedrock of society. Most of the ills of present day society are a reflection of our homes were peace and love has ceased to exist. May God bless and sustain our marriages and homes.

Reasonable comment for far

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Drniyi4u:

Actually that's not how it works you're supposed to point out something we didn't notice initially. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
chronique:
na wa o. i never pray to ever have to go through this phase in life. God,pls bless me with a lady that would love me with all her heart,and i would also love with all my heart. someone i'd be proud to go through the thick and thin with. and pls while answering my prayers,pls make sure she's a cutie too. wink cheesy

Cutie, ba?

Na so wahala dey start.

FYI, God no be man, a "cute'' girl (to man's eyes) would appear to God as a demon-infested if that is what she truly is.
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by obi24(f): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
middlebeltboy:
Fear women. single life is bae. fvvvk as much as you can, get a child out of wedlock and live a free life

You rep ur name. Middlebeltboy indeed(hiv state).He dat brain is given, sense is expected.
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
chronique:

Cutie, ba?

Na so wahala dey start.

FYI, God no be man, a "cute'' girl (to man's eyes) would appear to God as a demon-infested harpy if that is what she truly is.

If you really need a good woman, please leave cuteness o. If it's included, it's just a bonus, though e no dey last.

Years later, the cutie won't be so cute, then you would be really grateful she has all that really matters.

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
I felt same way and I can understand.

But unlike me I couldn't celebrate socially because of the children. I knew they just got dealt a bump in the road of their life.

This life sha.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by chiommy123(f): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
by the time the second person finish with him he will be crying blood for this woman to take him back
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by chronique(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Positivepoint:
m

Always 've money

meaning? majority of the people who divorce are actually not broke people.
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by bejeria101(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
iLegendd:
When you tell these men to learn how women and relationships work, they'll scream, "Mtcheew. Make money and you'll get any woman." Now they've made money and can get any woman, but there is still something missing and that is: knowing how women work.

The moment they see a beautiful woman, they fall madly in love and neglect all her bad behaviors. They're afraid to lose her. They spend all the money they made on her and neglet their siblings, parents, and extended family.

Some years later, they'll finally lose her (because they have no idea how the dating world works) and she'll take 50% of all they own if it's in the US.

I don't pity these men. A relationship can only last if the woman loves the man more. Otherwise, it will crash. Those men who love their women more will always cry or be cheated on.

We have done the research for you. Read our relationship books and you'll know better. We teach men nothing but the truth.

If i hear! Books? Most women i knw use their hands to damage their marriage,i have friends going through that drama as we speak. As a woman once said if u want to compilicate a mans life put a woman near him. Until una kill us naim una go get sense?

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by ifymadu: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
dahunsi12:

Reasonable comment for far
Thanks
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by iLegendd(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
bejeria101:

If i hear! Books? Most women i knw use their hands to damage their marriage,i have friends going through that drama as we speak. As a woman once said if u want to compilicate a mans life put a woman near him. Until una kill us naim una go get sense?
Yes, women use their hands to damage the relationship because men refused to play their card right.

Relationship or marriage is a game and you must learn how to play it as a man to survive and make it last.

Any man who refuses to play it will be played. Nothing can stop it. Most failed relationships are caused by men who have refused to learn how it works.

They focus all their attentions on "make money make money" with the mindset that money can answer all relationship problems.

Even if Dangote has all the money in the world, but doesn't know how relationship works, it won't last.

At Wetclef, we are trying to open men's eye. Here on Nairaland, when we try to do it, we get attacked by these men we are trying to help.

When we hear their marriages have collapsed, we feel happy because they refused to learn how relationships work. They'll even tell you lasting more than 10 minutes is bad and it's for jobless and broke people. Since they have money, the feel they have everything.

When the wife finally cheats, they begin to cry. Some men deserve tears in the dating world. They are too lazy to work on themselves.

Relationship tips and prayer are two different things. Some men think if they just pray and fast for a week, God will give them the best wife. Yes, God will do his work, but a man who refuses to learn how relationships and women work will ALWAYS cry.

The dating world is psychology of its own. Neglect it and get ready to regret it. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by mt77: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Do you know 3 rules of handling wealth? find out here www.lekkibusinessjournal.com/3-rules-of handling-wealth-successfully./
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Handsomebeing(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
That should be me.
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by ehispapa(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
not surprise, that is North WEST Province in South Africa. Marriages hardly survive 5 years and a mirracle if it gets to 10 years. in south africa its best to date and have kids than to marry and the marriage dies as soon as its consummated.
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by fakuta(f): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
if this is a woman now most of the nairalanders would have called her with all kinds of names embarassed:
observation: there is high rate of gender discrimination in this forum cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Tinamoore(f): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
iLegendd:

The moment they see a beautiful woman, especially lightskin, they fall madly in love and neglect all her bad behaviors. They're afraid to lose her. They spend all the money they made on her and neglet their siblings, parents, and extended family.

Some years later, they'll finally lose her (because they have no idea how the dating world works) and she'll take 50% of all they own if it's in the US.

I don't pity these men. A relationship can only last if the woman loves the man more. Otherwise, it will crash. Those men who love their women more will always cry or be cheated on.

We have done the research for you. Read our relationship books and you'll know better. We teach men nothing but the truth.

@bolded, very wrong assumption hence I wonder how good your so-called relationship books will be.
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by xtervaganza(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
I dislike people who put everything on internet

Maybe that's why she couldn't keep up with him
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tinamoore:

@bolded, very wrong assumption hence I wonder how good your so-called relationship books will be.
If you're a woman, it's actually wrong, but in the world of men, it's the truth.

Our relationship books are only for men. Women won't like them. We only sell to men to reveal things no one wants to tell them. Your name is Tina, so I know you're a lady — you won't understand.
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
iLegendd:

The moment they see a beautiful woman, especially lightskin, they fall madly in love and neglect all her bad behaviors. They're afraid to lose her. They spend all the money they made on her and neglet their siblings, parents, and extended family.

How do they work
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
This one na LOTTERY OOO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? / Mum Plans To Stop Her Kids From Getting Addicted To Games & Tablet Using This / Four Nigerian Siblings Graduate Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.